Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

hello hello hello

beautiful people, dear people, people that I love

It is your boy Jean Paul Miliano and welcome back to a brand new video

guys as usual I will be listing my social media accounts and the steps you need to follow to get a featured in one of my videos down below

to get a shout just share my videos on FB or Instagram and send a screenshot so I can verify that you did so

so I can see that you guys actually shared the video, and are not lying to me ;)

In today's video, we are going to be reacting to a Kpop group that I had never heard of before

the group is called "Seventeen" and we are going to be reacting to their comeback single, "Clap"

**Claps**

this video was suggested by a great member of our family in the comments

thanks a lot Issa Kwon, best regards, thanks for suggesting the idea for this video and being a part of our beautiful family

let's get right into the video, Seventeen's come back CLAP CLAP CLAP

I think this is a male group, no?

yeah it is a male group, it's a boy band!

they added a comedy aspect to the intro of the video

the music reminds of old cartoons, such as, Mickey Mouse when it had no sound

I am liking this group

guys, the heck? They're called seventeen, because there are seventeen members in this group...

seventeen members in a group?

are you kidding me?

you must be kidding me?!

WHAT?!

I don't get it, my god.. seventeen members is too much

this is excessive

**Mocks dancers**

I like this, especially the colors of the video

I am loving these visuals, this group yeah

**Vibing**

this group... what I am liking the most about the vide is the transitions, how the go from one place to another and the colors

how the implemented some aspects of the program paint and they opened a lot of windows

the dance, the choreography, everything EVERYTHING is lit

everything is solid, concise, precise, good, this is everything.

this group yeah it is quite good

and keeping in mind that I tend to not like boy bands as much since I am not into the feminine-like looks, the exaggeration and all that

but this group is definitely enjoyable, I like my boy bands to be fierce, aggressive and just lit

you guys must know a little bit about my taste at this point

you may have an idea of the types of group I like

I always tell you my prototype of the ideal Kpop group

I like groups with personality, that innovate, tha bring new concepts to the music industry

I like when their videos are well made, when they have bright and saturated colors

That's what I like

I will get back to you at the end to talk in depth about what is up with this group

kill it

seventeen owns it

guys, guys you already could see how much I enjoyed Seventeen's comeback throughout the video

I kept going "Oh Cha-cha-cha"

the video was worth my time, seventeen surprised me, it was great, they killed it

they returned more aggressive than ever, their comeback was fire, they came back to play no games, they came back to lead the charts possibly in Korean music

Seventeen is a group from which I expect awesome music in the future, I will keep an eye on this group

I believe they have a promising future, they've got potential

I liked the group, I loved the song "Oh Cha-cha-cha"

I recommend you guys to listen to it a couple of times and vibe to you

go check seventeen's new music (This video is not sponsored // only my honest opinion )

they are a great group

I definitely enjoyed their come back single **CLAPS**

what can I say, the video, the colors, everything was good

everything was simply good

well they're like seventeen members, so I could not form an opinion regarding individual members since they barely focus on individual members

individual members do not get enough time in the spotlight since they have to share the spotlight, and they are seventeen members that is a lot of sharing

I could see like two that stood out for me due to their appearance or style

but for me to form a proper opinion regarding the individuality of this group, I have to watch their past videos and get to know the members

I will check their past vids out, I do not dislike the idea

if guys want to see me react to more of seventeen's videos let me know down below

I would like to do it if you guys want me to

anyways, that was all for today, if you liked this video make sure to give a big THUMBS UP

like it, LIKE, LIKE, likey likey

also let me know what was your favorite part of the video

what other songs from Seventeen do you enjoy to listen to?

how many members are there in this group?

let me know all you know about this group in the comments, because I want to get informed and catch up

as usual guys I want to thank you for your love, support and because the family keeps getting bigger and bigger rapidly and that makes me really happy

thanks, hugs, regards, and all that good stuff between you and I

that is it for today, this is your boy Jean Paul Miliano and I will see you all in my next video

Byeeeeee!

For more infomation >> LATINO GUY REACTS TO SEVENTEEN'S COME BACK 'CLAP' 박수 - Jean Paul Miliano - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 29 de noviembre de 2017, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 29 de noviembre de 2017, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Marjorie de Sousa teme que a Matías se le haga la prueba de ADN en México - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Marjorie de Sousa teme que a Matías se le haga la prueba de ADN en México - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

'O Outro Lado do Paraíso': fortes emoções para os capítulos de 4 a 9 de dezembro - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> 'O Outro Lado do Paraíso': fortes emoções para os capítulos de 4 a 9 de dezembro - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Cette chienne Lévrier est restée près du corps de sa maîtresse pendant 1 mois - Animaux 360 - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Cette chienne Lévrier est restée près du corps de sa maîtresse pendant 1 mois - Animaux 360 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

¡El hijo de Jenni Rivera confesó que es homosexual! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> ¡El hijo de Jenni Rivera confesó que es homosexual! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Negocios Rentables de 1000 a 5000 parte 8, versatilidad y tendencia - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Negocios Rentables de 1000 a 5000 parte 8, versatilidad y tendencia - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Según expertos, estar casado reduce el riesgo de demencia | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Según expertos, estar casado reduce el riesgo de demencia | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Las lluvias provocan unas 200 incidencias en las provincias de Sevilla, Málaga, Granada y Cádiz - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> Las lluvias provocan unas 200 incidencias en las provincias de Sevilla, Málaga, Granada y Cádiz - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron, grande absente du voyage de son mari en Afrique - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron, grande absente du voyage de son mari en Afrique - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Peões ganham eletrodomésticos de presente da produção de "A Fazenda" - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Peões ganham eletrodomésticos de presente da produção de "A Fazenda" - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Melhor música inglesa 2018 atinge a mistura acústica - Melhores acessos de amor - Duration: 59:25.

please like share and subscribe

For more infomation >> Melhor música inglesa 2018 atinge a mistura acústica - Melhores acessos de amor - Duration: 59:25.

-------------------------------------------

Como substituir a suporte de apoio do conjunto mola/amortecedor no FORD FIESTA 5 TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 11:35.

Use an end bit №5 and a combination spanner №15

Use a socket №15

Use a combination spanner №13

Using a special tool to compress the spring

Use a socket №19 and a hex wrench №6

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét