Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

You should pray to God to let us get old together...

I love you, my little crazy one!

And I love you...

Sometimes losing one's mind... is an act of love

You went away leaving me behind ...and I was left all alone

It caused me a deep wound ...and I was left all alone

You caused me great pain ...and I was left all alone

What's happening to you, honey?

You... you owe me respect!

It's something in here...

There's no trauma at all!

Psychologically speaking...

Enough!

...your husband's case is something, completely unknown.

The path to hapiness... may begin with madness.

That's my problem, it's none your business!

Look at me: I'm not a child.

Tulia!

Out of the way, make room!

Don't you realize you're an old man who is almost bald?

His mind took a trip back to his childhood...

and wanted to stay there.

Pedro is not crazy!

If he is happy that way, it´s his right to be crazy.

COMING SOON

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét