Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Hello, dear friends in Cannes!

Today Philip Glass, the great master of minimal music,

celebrates his 80th birthday.

So join us for a special night of celebration.

On friday, 10th February, we will play

his concerto for saxophone quartet and orchestra

with the Orchestre de Cannes.

In THÉÂTRE CROISETTE in Cannes, 8.30 pm.

For more infomation >> Invitation: Orchestre du Cannes · 10th of February 2016 / Arcis Saxophon Quartett - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Snapchat Story: Chinese New Year 2017 in Chinatown, London (Year of the Rooster) - Duration: 2:11.

Hello to all the followers of @codigonuevo

My name is Oriol Salvador, I'm in London and I'll bring you to Chinatown to see how they celebrate

Chinese New Year.

Chinese New Year or Spring Festival started last Friday and goes on until February 22nd.

Celebrations in London's Chinatown are mainly TODAY.

What is he doing?, may you ask. Bringing good luck to stores and restaurants in the new year, they told me.

Don't be fooled by souvenirs stores, 'maneki neko' (this cat) is not Chinese,

it's Japanese.

Later we'll go back to Chinatown but now we go to Trafalgar Square where Chinese community

is celebrating the New Year with shows and food stalls.

Access to Trafalgar Square was closed, but we're in now!

Visiting Hong Kong's skyscrappers on a VR experience.

"How can they jump so high?!"

"Are you hungry?"

Find out what animal on Chinese zodiac are you according to your birth date. I'm a dragon.

"Happy Chinese New Year everyone. We are celebrating the Year of the Rooster,

we celebrate everyone born in the year of the Rooster and hope you have lots of prosperity

and good luck in the new year.

Everyone wants to take a picture with this man,

he is the God of fortune and gives away red envelopes

with money inside, to attract

wealth on the new year.

That's it from me from the Chinese New Year in London's Chinatown.

It's being a pleasure to share it with you.

You can find me in other social media as @oriolsalvador

Oh! If you also want to be an ambassador for @codigonuevo Snapchat, get in touch NOW

For more infomation >> Snapchat Story: Chinese New Year 2017 in Chinatown, London (Year of the Rooster) - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Vale Saber///Fernando Amate, Cronista de Celaya, la antigua relación con Estados Unidos - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Vale Saber///Fernando Amate, Cronista de Celaya, la antigua relación con Estados Unidos - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mono Mario (comedy series) | T6 Ep 5.1 - Duration: 4:02.

Last day in my dearest Buenos Aires,

I couldn't leave without a threesome with Pame and Loquilla…

I had anal sex with one of them,

guess who?

Ummm, I better delete this last part about anal sex

because those dorks in Facebook are going to end up banning me.

They let you publish "A tutorial for automatic weapons",

those weapons that you buy in any supermarket in the U.S. No problem with that!

But don't you dare put an ass or a tit on FB because they immediately take it down

Mariaaa!!!! This world would be such a better place if you all screwed around freely

and the restrictions would only apply to everything related to violence!

Take it easy, Mr. Speech!

It's published!

Girls, if we reach 1000 Likes in 10 minutes, we are having a new round of butt fu#$ing!

638 Likes in 23 minutes. Damn it!

Ricky Martin publishes a picture with his husband,

both of them holding hands, walking the dog, and he gets 50,000 Likes

and the one of Mono Mario with Pame and Loquilla, the two best sex partiers

in the southern hemisphere, doesn't even get a fifth of that!

These potheads really trashed my place, motherfu@#ers!!

And on top this, no delivery guy wants to bring anything here now

they're afraid of the curse of La Ermelinda.

Fu#$ing superstitious people! Now I have to go out to get food.

There's nobody here!

Of course! They all must be in jail by now, all these security guards were delinquents anyways.

Now anyone can get inside the neighborhood, this situation is very unsafe.

Mario! Did I scare you?

No you dumbass, I'm just practicing... I'm a baritone in the Carnegie Hall Symphony!

Haha, you never lose your sense of humor, Mario!

What were you doing there hiding??? Were you waiting for me???

Yes, I was told you came back, and I wanted to take the opportunity to have a cup of coffee you and me.

I don't have nothing to say to you, bye.

No, wait!

Let me go!

No!

I keep getting myself into one mess after the another.

And all for blending myself with weird people and you're in that category.

So let me go, or I'll break all your teeth you damn midget.

Analia had a child.

Great, congratulate the parents for me!

Congratulations.

What??

I'm not going to lie to you.

Analia and me are a couple now, and we are living together.

I know this might hurt you, but we are in love.

I don't give a crap about you and that midget fu%^er girlfriend of yours.

Have some respect with my girlfriend!

Come on, you dummy!

After making calculations, Analia got pregnant the last month that she was your girlfriend,

the same time our relationship started.

But, I thought it was mine, until he was born.

That's when I could tell that the father is Mono Mario.

For more infomation >> Mono Mario (comedy series) | T6 Ep 5.1 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hallelujah Shrek | Violino | Entrada Pajem - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Hallelujah Shrek | Violino | Entrada Pajem - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Guía Saint Seiya Zodiac Brave; Dohko de Libra ♎ - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Guía Saint Seiya Zodiac Brave; Dohko de Libra ♎ - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

HOW YOU WILL SURVIVE YOUR EXAMS - Duration: 5:51.

Hello people on the internet!

It's really been a while since I stood in front of my camera.

I've become a completely different human.

Now I don't know if that is because I've been gone for two weeks, or because I have exams.

I feel like it's the second.

testweek

This is not great.

Exam week! Everyone's favourite week.

Or 3 weeks or 4,

depending on which year you're in.

Central exams are literally just pure joy of course!

Exams make me cry.

I meant to give some tips in this video

about how to survive the exams

but to be honest, I have no idea how myself.

So today I had a mental breakdown during my Maths exam.

I was acing through my maths exam

and I'm terrible at maths.

I have to get higher than a 4,5

If I don't get at least that I won't be able to graduate.

Then my grade for maths would be a 4.

That's not good.

So I was fighting for my life

or to pass the test.

We got this formula sheet.

That's useful because you don't have to know every single formula.

But we had to know this specific one,

At least, that's what I though.

Why the fuck would I know how to calculate

*mathematical term*

Well I don't even care.

So I looked at the sheet and I was like shit.

The formula I need isn't on here.

Yes.

So I finished my test

I threw it on the corner of my table.

I turn the test around.

and on the backside

was the

fucking formula

That was the only formula we had to use more than once on the entire exam.

The page didn't even say that there was anything on the other side.

So I thought the entire sheet was just one page.

Well...

It was on the backside.

I ruined my test because of that.

I got so agressive.

I didn't even bother fixing any of it.

Eventually we had to use that formula three times

I did it a different way three times

Hoping one of them is right.

I even doubt that.

maths test

So, for exam tips you shouldn't come to me.

I'm going to lay on the floor and stress

and fail all of my other exams.

Just like maths.

I don't want to talk about it.

And let's not even get started about philosophy.

I'm being so salty.

So to put the saltiness aside,

we're going to eat something sour.

I love that.

Maybe my mood will get better.

I doubt it though.

Apparently this is the most sour candy you can buy.

I bought this at a local candy shop.

And I'm going to eat it now.

Because I am done.

This is one, look how tiny.

Well.

There we go.

Hopefully I won't die.

It hurt my lip.

It's a bit chapped.

That's dissapointing.

I mean it's sour.

It's not that bad.

The sour is gone now, it's just sweet now.

The candy is kinda good actually.

It's not even that sour it's just very chemical.

Maybe I don't find it sour because I AM sour.

Maybe this makes it better.

It is so juicy.

Let's pretend I never said that.

My lemon is squirting.

Let's pretend I didn't say that either.

I'm going to eat it all yolo.

Again this isn't that sour.

It hurts my lips so bad but those are so chapped.

That's not okay.

Seriously, it's burning.

It hurts way too much I'm not going to finish it.

The testweek makes me do crazy stuff.

I've gotten to the point where I started studying fir geography.

Which is the exam I'm taking tomorrow.

I should've started studying way earlier.

I have to do well on it, if I get a 6.7

my grade will be a 7 which means

I can compensate with my grades.

I mean who doesn't want to know

*geographical knowledge*

This!

*geographical terms*

I love geography.

Do you know what else I love?

Scented candles.

This smells so good.

The rest of the night I'll be spending crying about how much of a failure my life is.

Donate money.

Juul deserves better.

My uploads are obviously very cool.

If you hadn't subscribed to my channel yet, do it.

If you thought this video was insanely enjoyable,

let me know by giving it a thumbs up and I'll hopefully see you again next time!

For more infomation >> HOW YOU WILL SURVIVE YOUR EXAMS - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

L'attentat à Québec vu par les politiciens de l'Assemblée nationale - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> L'attentat à Québec vu par les politiciens de l'Assemblée nationale - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mi presentación de diapositivas - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Mi presentación de diapositivas - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

El bocio afecta a niños en Portuguesa - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> El bocio afecta a niños en Portuguesa - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

S.O.A.B (Subtitle English l Spanish) REACTION OF ROMAN REIGNS ENTRANCE #30 - Duration: 0:40.

Will Be...

WHAT THE FUCK MEN

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE HELL!!

Could not be Finn Balor or Nakamura or Samoa Joe

NO ONE!

THIS PIECE OF SHIT

THIS PIECE OF SHIT AGAIN!!!

Vince Motherfucker...

For more infomation >> S.O.A.B (Subtitle English l Spanish) REACTION OF ROMAN REIGNS ENTRANCE #30 - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Colombia's Next Top model - Before and After | Colombia Vlog - Duration: 1:32.

Colombia Next Top Model - Before and After Makeup

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét