Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Kepler asked the following question,

and nobody had ever asked that question, something incredible.

At the time there were only six planets. Only from Mercury, Venus, to Saturn.

Uranus and Neptune were not known, because they are invisible to the unaided eye.

So, he asked the following: "Why are there only six planets?

Why not 3, 20 or 50?

There has to be a fundamental explanation that determinates the number of planets".

Then he racked his brains trying to understand that.

And for him, since God was the great cosmic architect,

the explanation was a way of understanding God's plans for the Universe.

That was understanding God.

So, he racked his brains, and eventually he discovered an answer

that is based on the platonic solids.

Essentially there are only five perfect three-dimension geometric figurses.

We know two of them well: the pyramid, which is made by triangles,

and the cube, which is made of four squares.

There are three other: icosahedron, decahedron, etc.

So these five platonic solids are the only perfect figures.

What Kepler said:

"if God is a geometer, he certainly used the most perfect figures to create the world".

Then he invented a model solar-system in which the Sun was the center

(being an unbending Copernican),

then you had Mercury, a sphere circulating the Sun,

then you had the first platonic solid

and around this platonic solid you had another sphere and another platonic solid.

Each of these spheres had a planet, so Mercury, Venus, the Earth,

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn,

you had six planets. You can have five platonic solids among them

and, with that, he built the geometric model of the cosmos.

And what is amazing is that geometry determined the distance

between these planets and, when he compared this distance

with the known distances, the astronomers had already measured the distances of the planets to the sun,

and the precision was of 10%. Around 5% or 10%.

Kepler went mad, he said: "I discovered the mystery of creation.

God invented the world using these geometric forms."

For him, this was a huge success.

And in the meantime he also discovered that the orbits are not perfectly circular,

they are elliptical. That is what we mostly know of Kepler from school.

But what interests us here is that Kepler was a Pythagorean, a Platonic in Renaissance

who tried to unveil the mysteries of the world using geometry.

This transposition of the myth to Math, to knowledge

is something that goes on to the Modern Age.

When we get to the 20th Century we find another disguised Pythagorean,

who everybody knows, called Einsten.

Einstein said the same thing, that the essence of nature is geometric.

But he didn't say that god was a Judeo-Christian God, no way.

For him, god was essentially a metaphor for nature.

So, Einstein believed there was a god, who was a kind of architect,

but he believed in the human capability

to unveil the mysteries of nature using geometry, math.

For more infomation >> Marcelo Gleiser - O mistério da criação: de Kepler a Einstein - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Possessed Girl (Without SFX Products !) - Duration: 6:02.

My friend of Bermuda.

I should really stop with this guy. It makes several days that I run on the videos of Efkan KNZ, aka Fromhumantogod for the most sports of you

I can't stop playing on a loop the series on Vanessa in the beam shampoo at Carrefour. This guy makes me trip. He's so fu**in' stupid... That makes me laugh.

If you took the time to read the channel's description, You normally had to read that I was going to make SFX makeup, without using SFX products, and it's there that gets more complicated.

We forget about latex, fake blood etc. for today, we are ONLY going to use face paint' products.

Set apart a single product which we're going to use today and which one we can find in certain SFX makeup, it's some petroleum Jelly.

Before we get into the makeup, I'm gonna show you how I proceeded to create my shadows.

The technique that I'm going to teach you is often used in realistic makeup because it was the purpose today. I had to make something more or less realistic.

Tell me in comments if I wallowed or if I managed in time one of few to meet my challenge.

This is a technique that I personnally never seen on YouTube, I've learned it in a book which one is about Realism in face painting. So, I think that is a good thing to teach it you today.

If you're interested by the book I'm talking about, I'll put a link below to help you find it.

We stop brewing of air, it's time to take our brushes and begin to work. Let's go !

(The Wash techniques)

First, I get my brush wet.

I go back and forth into my pot.

I put down the quantity taken in the lid of the latter.

I rince my bresh and dry off the excess on a towel or a bathmat, whatever.

I take back a little bit of the quantity that's in the lid and now, you can see the difference between the "watered paint" and the classical one.

For my base, I made it as usual, without using the technique I've just shown you.

With my index finger, I am going to make drool the product to begin my irritation of the skin.

I do the same thing on my lower lip.

I mixed together my red and black face paints to create my first shadow,, using "the wash techniques" and I deposit this new color into the most cramped places.

For every duet which are going to follow, I used this famous technique.

I focus my shadows always on the same areas, without going as further as my previous shadow. I do not know if it is very clear but I hope that you understood the idea.

I found that it missed depth thus to correct that, I applied little bit of black lipstick.

To begin my work of lights, I clean my brush, remove the surplus and I tap it at the level of the widest zones, where the light is used to finding accommodation.

I increase these areas with the white, I just rubbed the product.

Keeping my white, I come to highlight certain zones because, it's well known, the lights highlight the shadows and inverse is correct too.

I take back my red and I poursuit the process of irritation. I've also used the purple face paint, the Brown and a yellow one, that I've forgot to mention to accentuate the redness.

I do the same things for my swollen lip.

I add stitches with black.

For shadowing, I've just diluted the black as I taught you.

To create this flesh-coloured side in lively, flesh-coloured exposed, I applied some petroleum jelly in the center of my wounds, where I put my lights.

I don't forget to load well my brush with red to create to create spatters of blood and there, I think that you are relatively badass to haunt the nights of your close friends.

For more infomation >> Possessed Girl (Without SFX Products !) - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ride Yamaha R1 Primera Persona - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> Ride Yamaha R1 Primera Persona - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Este es mi canal de Youtube - suscríbete (video promocional) - Duration: 0:39.

In technology, the road is getting larger every single day

but it doesn´t mean that we are crossing a boring road

Sometimes this road leads us to try new devices

And other times it takes us to know new places and to be close to the new

share time with other people

enjoy each moment

Hi, I´m Jesus Veliz and this is my youtube channel

Subscribe to see technology content

and always be the first to know the latest

For more infomation >> Este es mi canal de Youtube - suscríbete (video promocional) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ñoquis - Gnochhi de Boniato o Batata - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Ñoquis - Gnochhi de Boniato o Batata - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

CAPSULA DE SALUD DR ALFREDO HOYOS Y LA MEDICINA REGENERATIVA - Duration: 1:00.

Hi, today in "health caps" we are going to talk about regenerative medicine

and the use of stem cells in regeneration of tissue

as applied to esthetic surgery.

When we talk about stem cells

we may immediately think that they can only be extracted from the umbilical cord

What we don´t know is that they can be found in the fat of adult patients

in a significant amount and that they can improve tissue regeneration.

These cells can be concentrated and purified

to be added to other tissues as we may need.

For example, we can use it to treat hair loss

we can use them to improve density and diameter of follicles

when treating hair loss, so the treatment is more effective.

We can also use stem cells to facial rejuvenesce

and to enrich the fat we are using in lipoinjections.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét