Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Airsoft Entrepot TV - G36 Cyma

Cyma is a Chinese brand, known to propose low prices AEG

They mostly propose very standard AEG, like M4, AK, MP5 and G36

Some models are plastic, some models are full metal, their internal is always standard as well

Today we'll show you the G36C, one of the most known AEG of this brand

This gun is sold in a cardboard box with a polystyrene case, which protect all the accessories very well during transport

Inside we have the gun, its 460 bbs hi-cap magazine, a 8.4v NiMh battery, a battery charger, some bbs and a cleaning rod

Just like the real one, this gun comes with a plastic body with a nice finish

The stock locking button, the trigger, the charging handle and the sights are made of metal

The sights can be removed if you pull out the pins

The switch lever is ambidextrous and let you choose between safe, semi auto and full auto

The mag release lever is just in front of the trigger guard

You can fold the stock on the right side

There is a sling mount on the stock itself

You'll find another sling mount under the hand guard and a 80 mm picatinny rail as well

You can also put more rails on the sides if you want to

Its length is 71 cm, 50 cm with the stock folded

The battery goes inside the hand guard, you just have to remove one pin to remove the hand guard

Put the battery and put back the hand guard (note that there is a fuse)

To adjust the hop up, just pull the charging handle, you'll be able to adjust it through the ejection port

Here is some shooting with the gun, using the low powered 8.4V battery which comes with the gun

Its power is about 390 FPS with 0.20 gr ATM bbs

To disassembly the gun, first you have to remove the magwell pin and then remove it while pushing the mag catch

Then, remove the second pin, which retains the pistol grip

Then fold the stock and remove the screw with an alen key

Now to remove the Gear Box, push the hop up unit and pull out the Gear Box

Then remove the screw under the pistol grip

Remove this other pin on top of the trigger

Put the switch lever on semi auto and remove the Gear Box

Disconnect the motor and remove the screws

This gun uses short axe motors

Remove the screws on the right side of the Gear Box

Remove this part (which hold the wires)

Slide the top part away

Pull away this other part behind the trigger

You can now open the Gear Box

The gun uses standard metal gears, with 7mm bushings ; it has a plastic V3 spring guide, an AEG spring, a pierced brass cylinder adapted to middle length inner barrels

The piston and piston head are made of plastic, the cylinder head is made of plastic with a brass tube

The nozzle is a G36 type, made of plastic too (its length is 25 mm)

The tappet plate is specific, it's made of plastic

The trigger is made of metal, it's specific to the G36 too

The switch is a standard V3 model

The selector plate is made of plastic too

To remove the hop up unit, fold the stock

Then, push the handguard and make a quarter turn to the left, you can then remove the C clip and then remove the whole inner barrel

It's a G36 type hop up unit, it uses a 263 mm standard AEG inner barrel and AEG hop up rubber

The real G36 is made by the German brand H&K, they replaced the G3 in the German armed forces

Several models exist depending of the type of mission

The G36C is adapted to close quarter environment while the G36K is the standard model of the army

The G36E is a long barrel variant, mostly used as a support weapon

At its release, the G36 was an innovative gun, with very modern characteristics

It has been adopted by a lot of units, which like its small size and ergonomics

It's notably used by the French law enforcement, the Spanish forces and also a few American SWAT units

It's also used by the French armed forces in OPEX, we saw it in Afghanistan and Mali

The G36C is a good choice for beginner with a low budget and can also be used as a base for a custom

For more infomation >> PRESENTATION CYMA G36 OK - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista com Dr. Amit Goswami! - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> Entrevista com Dr. Amit Goswami! - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

De elasticiteit van een KLM toestel. Ik en mijn vriendin op reis. - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> De elasticiteit van een KLM toestel. Ik en mijn vriendin op reis. - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG | Show Danse Phénoménale à Paris | Finale #handball2017 - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> VLOG | Show Danse Phénoménale à Paris | Finale #handball2017 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Makeup Tutorial | Belleza a lo Glam - Duration: 18:32.

Hello to you all

Today I bring you a simple beauty tutorial, it's mainly my daily routine

sometimes I go out without makeup

but other times, when I want to put on a bit of makeup,

for example if I'm attending a first work interview

where, supposedly, you're not meant to wear a lot of makeup

and you know, you can't be looking as if you were going to a party

this is what I'd do

and well, I also have other techniques, but I'll show you another time

So, I begin moisturising my lips

I need them to be well moisturised, before I put on any type of lipstick

Especially liquid lipsticks, because as you know: they dry out your lips

So I always start with the moisturiser

Then, when you're about to put on the lipstick, all you have to do is take off the excess lipbalm

your lips will be well primed and you wont get as many wrinkles

and your skin won't peel off either

my face is already hydrated. I've put on aloe vera gel and my daily moisturising cream

this is a primer by Kiko

this specific primer is to minimise pores

usually I just apply the primer with my hands

make sure to extend the primer down to your neck

because you also wear foundation on your neck

make sure it's all evenly spread out

now I'll put on a BB cream by LA Girl

This BB Cream doesn't come in many shades, so this is the closest to my skin tone

if you're looking for full coverage to cover things like acne, the BB cream won't really work

but if you just want light coverage, a BB cream is good for that

I blend out the BB cream using an oval brush

this one is not branded, I got it from instagram, but it's quite good

If you want, you can colour correct red or dark spots and your underyes

I use the colour correct concealer from LA Girl

In the peach shade

I use it mainly around my chin, my underyes, sometimes over the eye or wherever I feel there's darkness on my face

I'm now going to blend out the concealer map with a beauty blender

I don't know if you can see the difference under my eyes, but the darkness has disappeared

to cover the concealer, I'm going to put on some more BB Cream

now I'm going to put on some illuminating concealer

I'm using the concealer trio by Louise Young

(you could understand that one...)

I'm using the lightest corrector shade, because I'm a bit pale in winter

but the good thing about these correctors is that you can mix them up to customise the shade

or use the darker ones, as the seasons change and you get a bit more tanned

so this is one of my favourite concealers

once again, we're going to blend it out with the beauty blender

i'm going to wet the blender with a bit of setting spray

today I'm not going to bake the concealer

I'm only going to set the concealer with Kat von D shade and light

just to prevent the concealer from running down my face throughout the day

I use one of these disposable sponges, because they have a square bottom

and it's very good for setting the concealer under my eyes and on my nose

I find it quite good to use on my nose

before applying the powder I make sure that I don't have concealer between the fine lines under my eyes

to avoid that, I use my finger and just blend it out

remember that you need to set everywhere where you've used concealer

having finished this, just let it set for a while until it's absorbed

so now we turn to the eyes

for the eyes, I'm going to keep it simple

a bit of eyeshadow and that's all

I like taking off the excess oil from my eyelids, because I have slightly oily eyelids

I'm using the anti-aging Urban Decay primer

and I just brush it on my eyelids up to the point where I'm going to put on the eyeshadow

this is the anti-aging primer

i just blend it out a bit with my finger

using the ultra eyeshadow palette by makeup revolution

I'm going to use shade olden for the crease

to make everything look well-blended, it's best to start using a shade that's closer to your skin tone

but not very dark

apply it using circular movements to avoid fall-out

the eyeshadow pigment won't fall-out onto your under eyes or cheeks

as it would happen if you apply it in a non-circular motion

now using shades warm and rust, I'm going to soften the crease using "warm" and apply rust everywhere else

using the flat end of the brush and shade "warm" I soften the crease

and using the fluffier side I blend it out

if you only have one of these brushes and you need to use another shade

you can clean up the brush by using the brush cleaner form Sephora, like I do

I spray the brush a little bit and then I clean it out with some tissue

now I'll use "rust"

and tap out the excess pigment

again, clean out the brush

I'm going to use shell in the middle of the lid to give it more volume

again, tap out the excess

so now we continue with the same palette

and we're going to apply a darker shade on the outer corner

I'm going to use shade "earth"

and I'll apply it on the outer corner, having already cleaned the brush

since this is a delicate look,

and quick

I wont use eyeliner

Instead of eyeliner I'll use eyeshadow

as if it were eyeliner

I'm going to use shade charcoal

no, sorry

[unintelligible blabbering]

shade carbon and I'll apply it along the lash line

with a flat brush

and blending out upwards

to finish up

I'm going to take the shadow that I used in the outer corner - "earth"

and I'm going to blend it along the lower lash line

depending on your taste

you can apply black eyeliner or nude eyeliner on the waterline

you have two options: nude eyeliner, to make the eyes appear bigger

or black eyeliner

I usually use it because I have big eyes and I prefer black

if you make sure to sharpen your liner before starting, that'd be good (unlike me)

finally sharpened my pencil

so let us proceed

for the final touches, I'll apply some mascara

or rimmel, whichever way it's called in Spain

after finishing up the eyes and having made sure that there's no fall-out on the cheeks

you can apply highlighter

this is is from Topshop

but it has no shade name, however, it is a sort of champagne colour

I apply it with a fan brush, but you can also apply it in other ways

that I'll show you further down the line

now let's start on the lips

since it's a daytime look

simple, to do things like routine shopping

I won't overdo it

just a bit of matte lipstick

and a bit of lip pencil

and done

this is a M.A.C lip pencil in shade "spice"

and now just fill in your lips

to finish, I use some setting spray by Urban Decay

So this is the finished look!

As you can see, I'm not wearing anything special. No contour, no glitter

there's nothing that's flashy flashy/ glam glam

even though the channel is called Belleza a lo Glam

this is a very normal, simple look

with barely any coverage, to have the skin looking fresh

everything matte, everything with earth and nude tones

so just like to go out during the daytime

you can do this in 3 minutes - well ok, 15 minutes

and you can just go out!

I'll keep the link to my channel trailer here so that you can get to know me a bit

I hope you liked it and I'll keep you updated on the new videos coming out

Thanks! Ciao!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét