Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

One thing

My girlfriend broke up with me this morning

And I need a hug

Excuse me

Hello

So, the thing is, my girlfriend broke up with me this morning

And I need a hug

Because I need some love

Could you give me a hug?

For free?

Can I ask you something?

Yeah?

Really random

My ex broke up with me yesterday

And I'm really really sad

So

Can you give me a hug?

I don't believe that

It's true, it's true

For real?

Yeah, It's true

It's cause she said I had a

Yeah, my... Like-

My penis was too small

Happens

It's true

I love you so much

I'm sorry for you

I'm sorry

So, the thing is

This morning my girlfriend broke up with me

An so I need a hug

Because I need some love

What?

So, can you guys give me a hug?

No

I'm really, really...

I just need help

So, my girlfriend broke up with me

And I need a hug

(Great performance, cameraman)

Hug me, hug me too. Everyone hugs me

I need a lot of love

Thank you

You wanna be my new girlfriends?

You will find another one

What?

You will find another one

But I like you, you're so nice

You ok?

Yeah

Better?

It's okay

Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Doesn't happen that way

It does

No it doesn't

It does

No, it doesn't

It does

Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

No

Are you sure?

I'm sure

I have a small penis, but-

Ok I'm joking

I'm making a YouTube video

I decided my life should change

So... Can you hug me?

You want a hug? Ok, but why?

Okay. What the hell

Thanks

You're welcome

I need a hug because I need some love

Can we give you a hug together?

Yeah, of course

Thank you

Do you wanna be my new girlfriends?

No

Both of you?

No

I need, like, a rebound

I just need to feel alive again

If you want someone to talk to, we can help you but-

Just talk?

What's your name-

I hope all the best for you

Thanks. What's your name?

I'm Bernardo

Best wishes, "Renato"

I have this void that I need to fill

Yeah, but we are, like, psychologists, so-

Oh, ok

We talk a lot

You wouldn't like us

Yeah, I wouldn't like you

Wait wait. One thing, one thing

I'm actually joking, we're making a YouTube video

Actually joking

A group hug

No

For a stranger, thank you. Thank you very much

It's been hard

You wanna be my girlfriend now?

No

Are you sure?

Yeah

I need a rebound

You wanna be my rebound?

What about you, do you wanna be my rebound?

No

You wanna give me a hug?

He's dirty

He's a sweet dog

I hope you get better

Okay, now all of us

Thank you, I needed this

I needed this

I'm joking, we're making a YouTube video

I'm making a YouTube video

What?

My friend is over there

Do you wanna be my next girlfriend?

No, I'm fine, thanks

So, I'm gonna walk. If you want to come walk with me, I don't mind

I'll make you company

Are you alone here?

Now? Yes

Wait wait, I'm joking, we're making a YouTube video

Ok guys, subscribe to our channel

And like our videos

If we get to 100 likes, my ex comes back to me

And f*** Bernardo

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét