Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

Bikepark Tirol, Steinach am Brenner...

directly under the Brenner Freeway... ..I spent the night...

long time ago I raced the GDC (german downhill cup (in austria))

weather wasn't the best one...

and it was definitely not my best race... crashed 3 times in the race run...

because I crashed at the steep section in the beginning... and got my hands muddy...

from that point there wasn't any grip on the handlebars so I lost it several times...

stupid idea to finish the race

and I was running bald dry tyres... and the derailleur was broken as usual

good old times

is this the steep section? I guess.. yeah!

right this was the section I just talked about...

and the hands were muddy...

doesn't look that bad

works... somehow

unfortunately I'm all alone ...corners like that look better on cam if someones riding in front...

especially if the one is shralping like nico did

beautiful place

Steinach has two tracks... a blue and a red one...

the blue one is cool too ..it's the easy trail ... but the red one is more demanding with roots and jumpable waves...

I havn't cleared them all yet

in the end both tracks are coming together and it ends with this jumpline below....

I don't know if you can see that

raindrops... now it's getting interesting... I guess...

I only want to do 2 more runs cause my hands are pretty done for...

3 days of alpine bikeparks... and I'm the type of rider who doesn't do a lot of breaks

that's a hard one down there... there are 3 gaps and 've not yet managed it to jump them all in a row...

not yet satisfied...

well... number one...

number 2

number 3... finally

now there's a thunderstorm coming... well that means the lift will close and it's my last run...

shouldn't call out a "last run"

not superstitious but it's happening a lot that you crash on your last run because of physical or mental fatigue

hands are glad the thunderstorm is coming...

now I'll take this section down there... going to be fun

awesome

last run... told you

why am I that stupid.. why pulling off?

but my lines were good before the crash

the pain

going to be a slug for the rest of the run... but at least I can ride down

typical last run crash... not feeling good but that's life...

next time I have to skip the last run

For more infomation >> Liftgelaber Bikepark Tirol -subtitled- - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

CC&PdP #2 - To know your 3 strengths & 3 weaknesses to become a better footballer - Duration: 7:18.

What up boys, welcome to Ter-Ter !

Today, we're gonna talk ballin'

And to go on about ballin', I'm having my buddy Arnaud over.

Who, by the way, is gonna tell us today's topic.

So today, we're simply gonna talk about...

identifying our 3 best qualities and flaws as footballers.

Be it on the big pitch, or the 5-a-side.

He's trying to look all serious and all, but trust me, he's a real guy from the hood.

Don't worry, I'm gonna loosen him up a bit !

Come on, let's do this !

Arnaud and I, we go way back.

We"re from the same neighbourhood, in Paris.

We've been playing footy together for a long time, started at the bottom, on the hard ground.

Tell us a bit about yourself Arnaud!

Unfortunetely for you, you don't know me just yet,

yeah, it's unfortunate, but FYI, I'm a star!

Everybody knows me, I'm a real football player

from the hood! A sunday player, saturday, friday, whatever

I play everyday! As long as there's a way to play, with a couple of friends

It's on !

If you know your qualities, if you know your flaws,

you might be able to polish your assets and work on your weaknesses.

This is some personal development work you should do

to improve as a football player.

I took notes, cause I have many weaknesses

and not so many strenghts.

Shooting. I mean, accuracy in scoring.

In general, I don't mess around in front of a goal keeper.

Basically, you have the "killer instinct". When you're facing a keeper, you go straight to the point and score.

Yeah, that's it.

Contrary to him!

Had to be said!

Him, he's always gonna try to dribble even the keeper

Totally useless, and in the end, he's gonna miss an opportunity to score.

Me, on the other hand, I'm gonna use the inner foot

more accurate

on the ground

not pretty, but goes in

My biggest strength, to be honest, is my tactocal knowledge

I really know a lot about football. Like, I know when to slow the pace down

I can calm people down, when they crew around

make them run back, defend, when everybody just want to rush front

ask for people to pass the ball around

That's one of my qualities, Ithink.

I'm sometime capable to realize incredible moves, improbable tekkers.

I man, in general, I'm not like the greatest players

but sometimes, it will happen that i'll dribble past 4 guys, score an amazing goal, like no one would except

Happens to everybody.

I think you may remember the time I made it SNOW!

I don't know if you remember.

The problem with this....

Zouhir was chocked!

I have a selective memory, I don't remember it all.

Yeah, right!

Well, it so happens that on that day, I dribbled like 5 or 6 guys before scoring

It was so very beaufitul that it started snowing.

So you want to start with your strengths or should I keep going?

You go ahead!

Then I'll head home!!

Weaknesses... I had trouble picking 3, cause I have so many.

The most visible one, I'm slow. I'm tall, I'm heavy, like more than 200 pounds (92kg)

Let's say accelerating is not my best feature,

which is quite the problem in football, especially modern football.

As much as I sometimes am able to do pretty amazing shit

like, breaking 4/5 players

Exactly.

I can just as much miss a very basic ball control.

Also happens to everyone!

This, this is one of my biggest frustration in football you know, like

How is it that one moment, you can achieve the craziest tekkers, and the moment after

miss the easiest of moves.

It's linked to mental strength, I think, it's psychological weakness that'll make

that, if the conditions are not reunited, I won't be able to play my best football

So yeah, if something is affecting me

I'll be a lot less strong on the pitch.

You're supposed to ignore this when you play.

I know! There are some people capable of doing this, and playing

at their regular best everywhere, and some other who are...

even pros, you can tell, who are heavily dependent on their environment.

You have to create the right conditions for them to shine.

The last weakness I found

A weak physical condition.

What I mean is, I'm tall, I'm heavy, so I should be able to use that

to protect the ball

to get headers.

I suck at headers.

I'm bad at winning a physical combat on the pitch, and I lack stamina.

So, in general, in terms of physical shape, I'm not on my best condition.

So yeah, it makes for pretty big issues when it comes to be a good player.

I know you've been waiting for this from the beginning, so you can show off a bit.

Go ahead, tell us you 3 strong features, but I can't wait to hear your 3 weaknesses.

First weakness : I'm don"t do headers at all

for the simple and good reason that I don't like that

because this haircut, this one,

It's not easy to do in the morning!

It is hard being a hipster and a footballer.

Exaclty.

So if I play a header,

let's say at the 3rd minute, and after that, I have to deal with a rebellious wick,

or anything bothering me,

I'm not gonna be okay and I won't play okay either.

I don't like to do the defensive work.

It is what it is. For me, sports,

and football, is about going forward.

The guy thinks he's Zlatan.

We always say that the forward is the first defender.

For sure!

If you're thinking pressure, then I agree.

It's true, I have seen you running, pressure and all, but rarely run back to help.

Run back, I just can't, cause after that, the pitch is big and,

It's complicated.

And for last,

It happens, sometimes, that I, would hogg the ball, like, really really hogg the ball.

Fuck, this... I mean...

You have to keep the tape, cause I never admit this!

But it's true, I can be a hogger sometimes.

Tell us about your qualities now.

First strength : Speed.

There aren't many players out there than can catch up with me.

And I challenge anyone out there, we go down right now,

And race.

100m, 200m... No one will catch me!

Right now, I'm wearing shoes and a skinny,

but even like that, no one will catch me.

I can do incredible tekkers, like even I didn't know I could do.

Yesterday evening, I played a 5-a-side, and honestly, I literally killed some guys, I don't even know how.

Like, when I realized what I did, I was like, It's too much!

It's just too much!

Let's add to his qualities : big head!

As you can tell, I have a iffy body.

So my last strong feature is not strength.

I'd say, I'm a pretty cool guy in the dressing room.

I think it's an honest quality. It's not...

A dressing room buddy yeah.

I'm a a dressing room buddy.

It means a lot of things, It means like, bro, you have a problem or something, I'll come by.

I'm gonna listen, tell you a joke or something!

This kind of teammate anyway,

You gotta have one!

It doesn't have to be someone who's gonna yell at you, who's gonna tell you

"Yo listen, you gotta buckle up and do this or that."

It can also mean someone who's gonna have a positive impact, create a nicer atmosphere.

When I was younger, we would get there, some would be playing footy, other would be waiting, doing other things

Then you'd start playing UNO, you'd play Connect 4, you'd play Monopoly

HAHAHA!

When you're from the hood, you play Monopoly.

You don't have all the bills.

Not everybody is from the same hood as this guy.

My hood is too real!

I think, when you play often with the same guys,

what would help, would be to,

You seat down, takes like 10-20min,

This is true, it's good advice for everybody.

You talk between you, like...

It's a great idea, if you want to improve, be it in a club, or just friends.

Share your views, get together and tell each other...

Like "So, what should I work on ? And I'm gonna tell you your weaknesses, and help you get better."

If you don"t talk, it'll stay untold. And at some point, it's gonna explode.

And worst case scenario, it's gonna explode on the pitch.

If you're nice, I'm gonna try and get you a jersey or something.

By the way, If Nike's listening, he wants a Monaco jersey.

Yeah.... And I want to go to "la Turbie", cause I have a couple of things to... Whatever.

Seems personal. Let's not get into that !

I think It's time to conclude this show.

Definitely.

Thanks Arnaud, It was cool!

Yeah man, my pleasure.

Pink watch, let's just take notice.

The man has swagg, huh!

Thanks to all of you, I hope this video will please you!

I think that Arnaud, if he behave,

You'll have the opportunity to see him again.

We'll work some kind of contract to work on Ter-Ter.

Yeah! And again, I stand by my word to challenge anyone in Paris for a race!

This will be the subject of a future video for sure!

Alright boys, see you around! Thanks!

And that should be about 35 minutes!

Yeah, a little a work on video editing!

For more infomation >> CC&PdP #2 - To know your 3 strengths & 3 weaknesses to become a better footballer - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Mapping the upper limit of Posidonia meadows - Duration: 5:47.

Medpan Collection presents

From the MedPAN Collection guide

Snorkel surveys of the marine environment

Methodology factsheet n°6

Mapping the upper limit of the Posidonia meadow

Using a simple snorkelling equipment one can make observations from the surface

and therefore perform mapping monitoring

so as to caracterise specific elements

at and during a specific time.

With a GPS, it is possible to map one-off items

macro-waste for example,

or invasive species, remarkable species such as the pinna nobilis,

or to map large ensembles such as habitats,

the posidonia or the zostera meadows for example.

Posidonia meadows?

Posidonia oceanica is a key Mediterranean species

that is recognised as a priority habitat by the European Union

and that is protected by law in many countries.

It is a keystone ecosystem

that can reduce the swell,

that acts as the lungs of the Mediterranean but that also is a nursery,

specifically for fish.

It is a sensitive species

that regresses in an important fashion

often because of the urbanisation of our coasts

or the pressures generated by boat anchors.

With a snorkel equipment, we'll be able to make observations from the surface,

to monitor the evolution of the upper limit of the meadow

to know whether this limit is stable over time,

if it progresses or regresses...

Field truth

Thanks to aerial images,

one can now identify whether posidonia meadows are present.

However they can sometimes be confused with infralittoral rocks

so it will be important to go on-site to verify

if the elements we identified on the aerial photo

are correct or if we have misinterpreted them.

We'll be able to use our snorkelling equipement for that,

specifically in depths between 0 to 5 meters;

we'll be able to go down to depths or ten or even fifteen meters,

if the water is clear enough.

Before jumping in, we'll make sure the weather is good,

with calm waters.

Ideally wind is to be avoided as it agitates water.

The material needed for this survey is relatively simple:

we will use a raft on which we will be able to put a watertight can;

in this watertight can, we'll place a GPS

that will allow us to have the localisation of our route.

And we'll use a waterproof slate to record observations.

We'll set the GPS to trace mode,

which will allow us to have regular acquisition points

and we'll set it to record points every second, if possible,

if the GPS memory has enough space.

We'll set the GPS at the last moment

to have a trace that is as clean as possible;

and as soon as the GPS is set, we need to place it in the water tight can.

The diver will position him/herself just above the meadow

and will follow the outline of the meadow

pushing the raft in front of her/him.

We'll try to progress as regularly as possible

so as to really follow the convolutions,

inside and outside.

This monitoring technique can be done by just one person,

and we can spend as much time as we want in the water.

But it will be important to have a security boat nearby,

that also makes it possible to switch if the operator gets tired.

So as soon as we're done with the field acquisition,

we can access the file recorded by the GPS

and open it via the Google Earth software.

It's a KML or KMZ file

that will get superimposed on the aerial photography.

We'll then have a precise upper limit of the meadow

on a map.

This will help us with the management of the site,

the organisation of leisure boats moorings for example,

or the organisation of diving boats moorings,

and that will help us preserve this sensitive habitat.

Start again how? Lighter??

Yep... I tried to be short and sweet..

Roger, on the strip.. copy

All clear, all clear..

For more infomation >> Mapping the upper limit of Posidonia meadows - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Maston bolso shopper de Misako - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Maston bolso shopper de Misako - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kai bolso bandolera de Misako - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Kai bolso bandolera de Misako - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bikepark Tirol - enduro laps | gopro RAW | Steinach am Brenner -subtitled- - Duration: 8:09.

Bikepark Tirol - Steinach am Brenner

directly under the Brenner Highway

I'm excited - a beautiful view here

sick!

that was a jump apparently

I recognize the racetrack

with the strange woodwork

this trail is a new one for me

blue track... rough part here

that's ok for the first time

fast enough? yes

not enough... omg

pretty scary... but fun

this was the start for the downhill race years ago

good old times ... in war... against the time

a fire wood norhtshore

oh my... acting clumsy

a lot of compression

big waves... jumping them would get me a lot of airtime

two wheel drift - nice!

this line looks ok

should be fine

damn steep

braking all the way down.. that's not comfortable

starting to get weird with that gravel

pull off

too slow.. but ok

I don't know what's causing that every lap... but it's scary

got cloudy

looks strange

lets do the red line

accelerating

damn... lost my chain

lets see if I can still pin the line - nope

yeah

have to pick up the chain first

steep section

quite easy when dry

found my rythm on the blue track

nice and loose corners

fun stuff

last run.. told you...

why am I that stupid and why pull off??

going to be a slug for the rest of the run but at least I can ride down

typical end of the day move

it kinda hurts

useless calfbone or something

lets try at least this rooty corner

I want to go home with a nice run so I'm trying my best on the jumps

haven't figured out how to hit them with style

that was ok

so now I'm done for

now chill mode

For more infomation >> Bikepark Tirol - enduro laps | gopro RAW | Steinach am Brenner -subtitled- - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

KEDİ KAFESİNE GİTTİM! l Mancester #Vlog - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> KEDİ KAFESİNE GİTTİM! l Mancester #Vlog - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Colchones, un cero de más- IKEA - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Colchones, un cero de más- IKEA - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny - Incursão Perfeita - O Fim de Crota - Parte 3(Feiticeiras) - Normal - Gameplay PT-BR - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Destiny - Incursão Perfeita - O Fim de Crota - Parte 3(Feiticeiras) - Normal - Gameplay PT-BR - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Pepa and Friends Finger Family SuperHeroes Nursery Rhymes Lyrics and more baby songs Emi TV Lyrics - Duration: 13:41.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Pepa and Friends Finger Family SuperHeroes Nursery Rhymes Lyrics and more baby songs Emi TV Lyrics - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig finger family + Shrek nursery rhymes lyrics сollection | Lollipop Finger Family - Duration: 13:54.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Peppa Pig finger family + Shrek nursery rhymes lyrics сollection | Lollipop Finger Family - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig Superman family finger songs and more nursery rhymes and baby songs. Dancing Kids TV - Duration: 13:57.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét