Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

A Brightness From A far

by Lord Borleskine

An account of his celebrated voyage to New England. 1824

Aleister Publications. Cambridge.

following a splendid journey, the sunny

harbor came into sight. The locals were

much impressed with one's arrival in

their midst. One had time to sketch

several of them and notice signs of degeneracy.

Some children showed one their

queer hands that would inspire uneasiness.

Upon the promise of

a few coins, a child is undertaken to reveal

to one a most "prodigious phenomenon" of a

natural order. One admits to being

skeptical as to the prodigiousness

of the marvel, whatever it may be;

indeed, one suspects it to be little more

than an evening stroll to some charming

wooden hut situated in the forest hereabouts.

One will nonetheless go, for it is

always well to submit to such local

enthusiasms.

One admits to be

somewhat flabbergasted! The Milky Way

shone like the fires of the Apocalypse

from the inky celestial vault.

Certain distant stars, normally invisible to the

naked eye, were clearly visible,

glittering indeed with a strange

intensity. The heavy clouds that had

settled above the village had no hold

over that place.

If would be pointless to offer here the

names of the constellations one

perceived in utter clarity; apart from

the interminable length of such a list,

one might conceivably risk being charged

with exaggeration!

The cross

cast it shadow on the ground. The sea, in the distance,

was dead calm. Tonight one will

return to that spot and draw those stars.

Tomorrow night, one will at last see

Halley's comet in all its brilliance.

The youngster will carry torches.

Despite one's developed sense of

direction, honed by years of travel,

one feels incapable of finding one's way

through the dark forest unaided.

The drawings will, one is convinced,

set light to the souls of men!

Such a Moon!

One lost count of the craters,

so sharply was their definition.

Loath as one is to seem excessive in one's appraisal,

one cannot but feel that the forest clearing

is indeed a place outside the common

laws of time and space.

Surely it is not

an hallucination!

How strange

to consider that idle conversation, some research in

the British Museum and a voyage to this

backward village should culminate and so

astounding a discovery.

It may be that others have noticed the

extraordinary nature of that place;

how else could one explain the presence of

that cross?

Diary of Jeremy Hartwood

September 27, 1924

I have decided to keep this diary.

Too many inexplicable events have taken

place recently. Never have dreams so

haunted my every waking moment.

Perhaps my romantic mind was too dull,

and has only now woken up to these new

paths and visions.

Some, seeing my recent paintings, may question my sanity.

I can only ask them, "What is sanity?

where does madness begin?"

September 28, 1924

The night is pitch black.

I'm again drenched in sweat.

I was wandering in the dunes among giant

standing stones. They were arranged in a

circle and the wind

whistled about them.

I plunged my hands into the soil, and felt that

repulsive thing which was trying to

catch me.

It seized me. I struggled to break free of

its loathsome embrace, and managed to

tear my hand away; it was covered in

sticky substance. I was gripping a knife...

October 5, 1924

The stone circle is a pentacle. Derceto's library if filled

with books on the occult.

I will study those books until I find some

explanation for the dreams.

The visions that haunt me must be connected to my discoveries.

I shall have to undertake a profound

exploration of my dreams.

December 16.

Dear God! I found the knife.

It was hidden here and what I have learned

fills me with apprehension.

It is a sacrificial dagger, belonging to some unholy cult.

The thought of that blade tearing

through human flesh horrifies me.

Yet I must continue my research.

Derceto is a storehouse of treasures.

Was my father right after all?

January 23

I spend all my days plunged in dusty books.

The servants are convinced i am mad.

At night, i awaken them with my screams.

The dreams are draining what sanity i still have.

I have tried staying awake, but in vain.

My visions have changed,

no doubt the influence of my father's research.

February 7, 1925

The dark man ( that is what i call him) has revealed his true face to me.

He appeared, as usual,

near the fireplace; but this time, he approached me.

His terrible smile will haunt me to my dying day.

His breath was ice and his

burning eyes froze me; I could not move!

I know, as surely as I have ever known

anything, that the face I saw, the face

that has turned my nights into a hellish torture,

is the mask of death.

March 10

My exhaustion is beyond description.

The endless reading burns my eyes.

it seems that pirates frequented the area.

Dr. Herbert insists i keep to my bed.

I have moved to another bedroom and

sleep much better now

The dark man has not gone, however. I know it.

He will wait for as long as he must...

Unless I, Jeremy Hartwood, can find a way

to send him back to whatever hell he

comes from.

March 11.

My poor knowledge of Greek and Latin

is a serious handicap to my reading.

I have nevertheless made a great step forward.

I drew the symbol on the floor:

he can no longer go there.

I want him to understand that i can do the same thing i n my bedroom.

I can imagine his rage and frustration;

only last night he found his way back into my dreams.

March 13

The translation will seriously dent what money I have left.

I cannot paint! My pictures are clearly the

work of a lunatic.

The Collector Thornhill's embarrassed smile was proof of that...

March 29.

He has come back...

He found the door to my dreams.

I am too weary to attempt any defense.

I have no strength left to fight

and he knows it.

He considers me dead already.

Could I possibly...

March 30

How ironic...

The cave my father sought for so many years is here...

beneath the house.

Waites, the butler discovered a crack in the cellar wall.

A breeze blows in through it,

Ice and repugnant, ...

I am filled with horror at the the thought of my father

dying in this place.

I will carry to my grave the vision of

his face contorted in the agony of that

fatal heart attack.

His body was twisted.

He had wept ...

His finger nails were torn and bloody from scrambling

at the floor.

Dr Gray concluded that death had been

due to a heart attack

It was Waites who, sometime later,

was informed that my poor father had in fact

bitten off his tongue and choked on his own blood.

March 31

I explored the caverns in a dream.

The dark man came with me.

Strangely, i felt almost well,

How can I describe what i saw?

No. What words are capable of explaining such evil?

I realized that my death was of no interest to him.

The dark men wants something else;

He seeks a body.

He avid servants are now free...

I am the cause.

It is almost funny.

A curse is on Derceto,

from the foundations to the very rooftop.

I can no longer struggle, let alone

eradicate the evil that grips the house.

The end is very near. I can feel it.

I have taken the decision to...

May he who finds this diary pray for my soul

The sacrificial dagger

Otto Stern.

Lumina Books.

the importance placed on ritual

sacrifice is constant in religious

cult practice. Propitiating the god is

a theme common to many religions;

The Old Testament affords many examples.

Primitive polytheistic belief systems integrate

sacrifice in their rituals as part of

the current process of reaffirmation and,

naturally enough, group cohesion.

The members of their social and

religious community come together in an

act of purification and atonement.

It would be erroneous to imagine the act

of human sacrifice, linking priest,

offering and god (cf Manzetti, "Stone Cults"),

as anything less than a vital focusing

of the group's faith.

The act also ensures the continuing appeasement

of the god, but only if practiced by a

recognized officiating priest using the

appropriate instrument.

Studies made concerning primitive religious groups

bear witness to the central role of

sacrifice in living ritual

My own work

in the field of ethno-psychology brought me into contact

with a sorcerer living in the region of Arkham.

He introduced me to the "right of steel",

linked to a ceremony known as

"Adoring the Black Goat of the woods with a thousand Young's".

The god being adored

is known as the Vagabond.

Here, the daggers role, which allows the

life-breath to pass from one dimension

to another, is essential.

The Vagabond

is a frightening figure,

being able to move where he wants

and to kill those who have displeased

the goat-god for whom he acts as a

go-between.

The goat is clearly a fertility god.

The priest, having spoken the invocation,

must choose the appropriate dagger for

the sacrifice.

the knife with the sinusoidal blade that must be

dipped seven times, on nights when the moon

is full, in water that has been distilled

a hundred times, will be laid aside,

since it would send the Vagabond back into his

own dimension (see illustration).

The priest will rather choose the dagger

with a curved blade that is more

appropriate for slitting of the lamb's

throat. This act transfigures the sorcerer

priest and plunges the assembled

worshipers into a divine trance.

Use the curved dagger and stab once the bubble monster (The Vagabond)

CONTINUES

For more infomation >> Alone in the Dark (1992) - Gameplay - part 4 - Duration: 28:09.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 3008 Active 1.2 PURETECH 130 PK NU IN DE SHOWROOM! - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 3008 Active 1.2 PURETECH 130 PK NU IN DE SHOWROOM! - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Como é grande o meu amor por você | Instrumental | Casamento - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Como é grande o meu amor por você | Instrumental | Casamento - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Powerless (NBC) ''Kryptonite'' Promo HD | Nova Série com Vanessa Hudgens Legendado - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Powerless (NBC) ''Kryptonite'' Promo HD | Nova Série com Vanessa Hudgens Legendado - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Conociendo a Poly | Entrevista (Session 1) - Gury Cypher - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Conociendo a Poly | Entrevista (Session 1) - Gury Cypher - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Alone in the dark (1992) - Gameplay - part 3 - Duration: 20:09.

[macabre laugh]

Hint: Do not touch the ghost!!!

Let's leave the gramophone here.

This takes up a lot of inventory space

the key opens the other door.

Look for arrows on the statue of Artemis

Beware of the immortal spiders

Rats are immortal too

Drop the already used objects

Save often !!!

"This room is in the dark!

When you do not need the lantern, change the item/ action, otherwise it will continue to burn oil

Throw the cover over Mr. Boone

otherwise, he will give you trouble

don't pass through the middle of the corridor

the Indian painting has the bad habit of shooting arrows

With or without a bow, shoot some arrows at the painting

Try to align your aim

it's not very hard

it's me who shoots badly

To be continued

For more infomation >> Alone in the dark (1992) - Gameplay - part 3 - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sorpresa Nueva Moto - Duration: 7:46.

I have new Moto! Thanks to everyone for the support and donations. It was not enough but I found a way to buy a motorcycle here .. So yes!! the bike is a SSR125 Pit bike! and whatever you say about it, yes they are chinass, but this is Japanese quality ... does not feel like a Chinese shit! and the best part of all that is the update that finally awarded. TRANSLATION OF THIS DESCRIPTION VALE VERGA Here is some information about these bikes: What is a pit bike for? A pit bike is a small dirt bike / road originally used to ride around the wells or area of ​​a motocross race staging. Since the 2000s racing pit bikes, similar to motocross sport has become popular in the United States, especially in Southern California. The bike pit term can also be applied to the use of bicycles or motorcycles used to browse any type of event staging area. The bike pit name originated from the use of a Honda Z50 to walk the sunken areas racing dirt bikes and racing events in the United States. The fairly cheap price and mobility of these bikes make them easy to use in racing events. Dirt Bike popular movies like Crusty Demons of Dirt 3 2001 show how these small motorcycles can be used to do things other than just riding back and forth in the pits. A part of this film shows people taking great bike jumps on a Z50 in someone's backyard. [1] This film and films like people do not realize what these little bikes were able to do. It did not take long for the trend pit bike to catch up. By the time the trend caught, Honda had changed the name Z50 to XR50 in 1999 and made big changes to the bike. Some of these changes include a plastic gas tank, single rear shock, spoked wheels, seats, plastics, total redesign of the plot, and the overall appearance of the bike. As teenagers and young adults began to show interest in the Z50, equipped spare parts for pit bikes were available to make them more powerful and comfortable for larger riders. Some of these parts include heavy duty suspension, control rods high, high seats, and Big Bore kits. As more and more people put these improved in their Z50s pieces, his popularity grew and resulted pit bike races throughout the United States. In 2002 came the Kawasaki KLX110. This bike, as with Honda XR50, was designed for smaller riders. The 110 is faster and larger than a XR50, so you need fewer modifications to make it comfortable for bigger riders. Pit cyclists realized this and started to move to the KLX110. disciplines Motocross is the most common discipline pit bikes. Before anyone starts to compete with their pit bike, you have to upgrade your suspension action. Jumpy putting you 10+ feet in the air, motocross is a very high risk of injury. knobby tires are a must for any dirt racing. Supermoto Supermoto slowly being taken over by pocket bikes. which generally they have speeds up to 60 miles per hour. Slick tires are an absolute must for any avid runner supermoto. Being the fastest pace speeds up to 60 miles per hour discipline Supermoto usually has the most serious injuries. Pit Park Park hole is perhaps the newest discipline bike well. Pit park originally started with people taking a pit bike and riding around in skateparks as BMXers. Most skateparks do not allow pit bikes because the pair can break the wood. Metal and concrete parks are best for the tank park. slick tires but knobby tires can still be used are preferred. The dangers are similar to BMX injuries. Street walls. Bikes with pegs rabbit can perform jumps and grinding. Street riding can be dangerous, and in some jurisdictions pit bikes may not be legal on the street, or are not allowed to operate on sidewalks ssr125cc pit bike review, ssr125cc pit bike parts, ssr125cc pit bike for sale, ssr125cc for sale, ssr 125 pit bike parts, ssr 125 pit bike exhaust, ssr 125 pit hand bike, ssr 125 pit bike engine, ssr 125 pit bike clutch wire , ssr pit bike tire size 125, 125 ssr pit bike upgrades, ssr pit bike tires 125, 125 ssr pit bike racing, motovloggers with pit bikes,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét