Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Lesson number 16 - "Remate" with tip and "palmas" (hand-clapping).

Let's learn now a "remate".

Starting from here, where we had stayed from the previous class,

now let's do with the left foot, "golpe"... and tip backward, right... left and right.

We do it four times and non-stop. From the position we stayed let's do... (4 times).

I'll repeat it one more time, leave your arms a little bit weak.

Now we do, 1... 2... there, and now let's do a little movement with the hands, 1... 2... (4 times).

One more time. Let's start from here and we do... 7, 8, 9, 10 and 1, 2... 1, 2, 3... 4, 5, and now we'll do 6...

Let's do a "golpe" with the left foot and do..., this "palma" (hand-clapping) we have to prepare it before, we cannot leave the hands here, because otherwise we don't arrive on time.

So, let's prepare the arms before. When we start doing "golpe" with the left foot, the arms go up.

As you can see, I'm already prepared to doing the "palma" (hand-clapping) here. From here we pass it here, not here, but here, open. And from here to here, to the legs. It's ok?

It would be with the left... (look at the image), one more time and (look at the image). Now with the right.

"golpe" and "golpe". We begin with the left and we finish it with the right.

We have to pay attention with the body weight change because here it's very useful.

from here we have done 1, 2. Here it's convenient to move the left...

but to move the right I have to leave the body weight on the left, so now I can do...

I'll repeat it, entire. From here, it would be, 1... 2... and up. Raise and.. to continue whatever.

Like in the previous. Let's remember, we did it to the other side, we did this... and we raised and now we do it forward but exactly the same.

... raise and fall down. I'll repeat it entire once again slower and then at the real rhythm.

Left and 1... 2... "pa-pa"... "pa-pa", up and. Let's do it a little bit faster.

7, 8, 9, 10 and 1, 2... 1, 2, 3... 4, 5, 6... 7, 8, 9, 10. Stay. One more time.

8, 9, 10 and 1, 2... 1, 2, 3... 4, 5, 6... 7, 8, 9, 10... And one more time.

7, 8, 9, 10 and "pa-pun", "pa-pun", "pa-pun", "pa-pa", "pa-pa".

Here we stay for the next "marcaje".

... with te music.

... 3 and stay, tip back, "palmas"...

For more infomation >> Online Flamenco Course - 2.5 ALEGRÍAS – Just Rythmn #16 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

A music in the head - Duration: 20:56.

Damn ! I made this nightmare again !

The one where you die ?

yep. It's really weird.

Maybe it's prophetic.

God...

You think so ?

I don't know.

Did you take a look on Internet ?

Good idea.

OK, do as you do in the dream.

I'm here,

preparing a salad.

A salad ?

yes, a salad,

with vegetables.

And when was the last Time you ate a salad ?

err... Yeah, it's been quite some time.

When I was on diet.

ah. This is an important information.

When it will happen,

you'll be on diet.

Yep.

Yeah I was indeed thinking about it .

Ok, and then ?

The bell rings.

I turn around.

If you turn your head here,

you should see the calendar.

Yes you're right : I see the calendar.

And it's the same : there's the day of the parents' return.

So it will happen this month.

it's getting heated.

oh shut up ! You freak me out !

OK, stay focused.

What happens next ?

Then I walk to the door.

Ok.

And you're here, can you see the box. The clock on the box ?

No I don't look in that direction.

Ok. And then ?

Then, business as usual. I open the door, he gets a gun out, shoots me in the gut...

and I'm down.

He walks to me and...

shoots me in the head.

Ok.

At least we know it will happen soon.

Yes but...

it's not enough.

there we go :

we'll write down everything as we go along.

The board.

What the board ?

I saw it in my dream...

while it was not the case before.

It means that your dreams evolves with the changes in reality.

Yes, and it means that we can change the end.

Yes but it was only a detail in the scenery.

Yes but I'm sure that, if we make the good choices, there's a way to change the flow of events.

Yes it's possible.

What we change in the environment affects my dream.

A clock.

With the date.

The day before the parents come back.

That's logical :

in the dream I'm alone,

So it's possible that it happens before their return.

Yes,

but it doesn't leave us with much time.

Do you still think it's prophetic ?

When in doubt, get prepared for the worse.

You talk like mum.

No.

Yes.

you're like her.

I am not.

mmh... you are.

Finally I think I'll let you die.

Yes, and maybe you are the killer.

Yeah maybe.

You're starting to get on my nerves.

Ok, what do we do now ?

We just have not to be here that day.

Yes, or we wait for him and call the police when he arrives.

It seems risky.

I say that we go look a good movie that day, like this no problem.

yeah, but he'll still want to shoot me down.

Ah you're right.

We have to know who he is and why he wants to kill you.

I don't see how.

While in the dream I can think,

but...

don't see how I can act.

Maybe there's a way

I found something.

The lucid dream.

Let me see.

it's a device that sends beacons when you're asleep

and you become aware...

that you're dreaming,

like this you can act.

It's brillant !

Yep.

Some people even work during their sleep.

Can you imagine, doing your homework...

during sleep !

cool !

I need this device.

how much is it ?

Few hundreds Euros.

Yes.

And it's sent from the US,

so the time I receive it,

I'll be dead.

...

Perhaps there's another solution :

let's build it ourselves.

Ourselves ?

Yes, I just found a site which gives the details to make it,

with plans, and...

It does't look too difficult,

I think I can do it.

Just do it. Just do it.

Ok, let me explain you how it works.

Go ahead.

Inside this...

Are you listening ?

Inside this, there's a sensor.

Ok.

that detects when I'm in REM sleep.

It's related to...

eye movement. Got it ?

Ok. Ok.

Once this phase is detected,

it sends red flashes in my face...

without awaking me.

It's important, because otherwise...

Don't touch !

When it sends these light flashes,

Yes.

I see them in the dream.

At this very moment

I have to become aware...

that I'm dreaming.

Then I can do what I want.

Ok.

Good Night.

Good luck.

So ?

You caught him ?

Nope.

It didn't work ?

It did, but too late.

Tell me.

I saw the red lights but...

the time that I realise, the guy was opening the door

Oh.

And what have you done ?

like everybody : I panicked. I ran in the corridor,

I hid and waited for him to smash his head in.

Then he arrived, I jump on him.

In the kitchen, bam,

Here he graps a knife and he impales me.

We need a plan.

I need to become aware that I'm dreaming but sooner.

yes, I think we can adjust the mask.

What are you thinking about ?

do you remember the board ?

Yes.

we can add things in the environment.

Weapons.

There's going to be trouble.

I'm going to die.

There must be a way to stop him.

We should be two.

That's clear.

If we were the two of us, we could have him.

The difficulty is to be in the same dream.

Yes.

There must be a way to do that.

He ! You're already back home ?

Is this my phone ?

Where are you going ?

Come back here small jerk.

Ok, I'm dreaming.

Alexis, I have to find Alexis.

Shit, where am I ?

It was close.

Yes, at last we'll know who he is.

Hold that for me.

Dad wants to bump you off ?

Err... It seems or he had hidden a devilish twin brother from us.

To be fair, your last school report was not exactly great,

but as a reason to kill you...

I found.

Found what ?

Oedipus, buddy.

You mean, I make an Oedipus complex ?

It's logical.

You dream that your father wants to kill you,

and in the end you kill him.

It's exactly that.

Yeah...

oh and ...

you to sleep with mom, too.

Shut up !

Pervert !

Now I think of it...

You're the one who killed dad, aren't you ?

I let you think about it.

Alexis, what is this mess ?

Mum ?

You go down right now with your brother and you clean everything up.

Ok, ok.

Can you tell me why the rake is inside the house ?

We'll clean this up.

Yes, right now.

Shouldn't you have come back tomorrow ?

Yes but the weather was awful so we decided to come back sooner.

Super.

Good, I'm going to have a shower now.

Don't ask.

Ok guys, I go out to see Nathalie.

What will you do this evening ?

I think we'll have a pizza with Rodolphe.

- Jeff, will you go with them ? - Can I go with you ?

No I'm not too hungry, I'll have a salad.

anyway don't come back too late.

I go.Ciao.

Ok, we go too.

Good evening.

Holidays are almost finished.

This is the true tragedy.

On top on that I always have this music in the head.

What music ?

Classical music. I don't remember the name, but ...

I know it.

Where does it come from ?

from the dream.

This music was always in the dream.

Ah ?

Classical music ?

Yes.

Not my preferred one.

how does it sound ?

It sounds like...

Dad has been listening to this music in continuous loop for quite a while,

everyone is fed up with this.

Dad listens this music ?

Yes.

What did he say he'll eat this evening ?

A salad...

So what's the brand of you motorbike ?

a Triumph.

Oh nice.

What's going on ? Where is Maxence ?

he's on his way.

Hello.

Oh yes. This gentleman has a problem with his motorbike and, as he saw mine outside he rang at our door :

is phone battery is empty.

Empty battery.

I get my phone.

Well done.

Good evening officer.

It seems that he's been hunted for many agressions.

What an evening.

You arrived just in time.

Especially Maxence.

For more infomation >> A music in the head - Duration: 20:56.

-------------------------------------------

North American Title - Cómo funciona un seguro de título - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> North American Title - Cómo funciona un seguro de título - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

CONOCÍ EL ELENCO DE SOY LUNA Y A JULIAN SERRANO - LuckasTV - Duration: 3:17.

Hi guys, how are you? I am the Luckas as you know.

Today we are in the province of Don Torcuato.

And let us Baires Studios, where is recorded Soy Luna.

I'm coming here, where you have the studios, Baires studios.

Where is recorded Soy Luna in the province of Don Torcuato.

Let's see if we can find artists of the series!

Hi, can you give me an autograph? (Almost dying to talk to this beautiful being * _ *

Guys, I'm here in the place where they record and Valentina Zenere

have autographed and took a picture with me.

I'll put there for you. My God, my favorite.

What remains now is Jorge López, I think it's coming!

Hi guys, I'm still here in the province

you could see that I could meet some of what I like in Soy Luna

I met Valentina Zenere, Jorge López

The Ruggero Pasquareli, Agustin

And Michael Julian Serrano well.

and I am very happy. if you like give like, share it with your friends and sign on my channel. We see in the next video. I'm going home now.

For more infomation >> CONOCÍ EL ELENCO DE SOY LUNA Y A JULIAN SERRANO - LuckasTV - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Vampire Diaries 8x10 ''Nostalgia's A Bitch'' Sneak Peek Legendado - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> The Vampire Diaries 8x10 ''Nostalgia's A Bitch'' Sneak Peek Legendado - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

PEPPA PIG EM PORTUGUES BR - 2º Temporada COMPLETA - Parte # 7 - Duration: 42:44.

For more infomation >> PEPPA PIG EM PORTUGUES BR - 2º Temporada COMPLETA - Parte # 7 - Duration: 42:44.

-------------------------------------------

96 M Aniversário de Sogra NT - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> 96 M Aniversário de Sogra NT - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Presentación Candelaria de Dos Torres - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Presentación Candelaria de Dos Torres - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

North American Title - Proteger la propiedad de su vivienda - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> North American Title - Proteger la propiedad de su vivienda - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Unidad 2. Objetivos - MOOC Aprender y enseñar desde las múltiples inteligencias - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Unidad 2. Objetivos - MOOC Aprender y enseñar desde las múltiples inteligencias - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

School Day of Non-violence and Peace - Duration: 4:39.

The national projects teams wish you a happy "School Day of Non-violence and Peace".

The national projects teams say no to violence

Peace and food, happy Day of Peace from ESN Alcalá

ESN Alicante wishes you a happy Day of Peace!

ESN Baleares wishes you a happy Day of Peace!

Happy Day of Peace!

Happy Day of Peace!

The peace starts

with a smile,

Happy Day of Peace!

From ESN Cartagena we wish you a happy Day of Peace

From ESN Castellon, Zurra and Zurrita, we wish you a happy Day of Peace!

From ESN Coruña, we wish you a happy Day of Peace!

From ESN Huelva, Happy Day of Peace!

Imagine all the people...

living life in peace!

Happy Day of Peace from ESN Málaga

From ESN Salamanca, we wish you a happy Day of Peace!

I hope everyday of the year were days of peace

From ESN Sevilla, we wish you a happy day!

Peace and love from Gibraltar

Happy Day of Peace!

Happy Day of Peace! From ESN Valladolid

Peace starts with a smile

From ESN UPO (candidate section) we wish you a happy Day of Peace!

We must say together no to violence

Peace and Love Comprehension and empathy

Assertiveness and dialogue Tolerance and education

We have the tools, now we need to get up

And let's start building a better world that's waiting for us

It depends on you

It depends on me

It depends on everyone

Happy Day of Peace!

Because no matter who you love, how you love, how much you love or where you love.

What 's important is that you love.

From ESN in UV, we want to wish you all happy Day of Peace!

Trying to impose from violence, your ideas or beliefs make them lose all legitimacy.

Respect the diference.

Say NO to violence and YES to peace.

For more infomation >> School Day of Non-violence and Peace - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Testimonio Audrey - Duration: 1:22.

These hearing aids are amazing.

They have really improved my life, you know, I can do so much.

Mine are bright purple, and I have, like, multi-colored ear molds

and I think, you know, if you have it, you might as well, you know, show it off, and like you know, be proud of it.

In the cafeteria, it's almost impossible to hear.

And so I think the Roger Pen would be really great to have

to like put it in the center of the table or have my friends hold, when they talk to me.

And also like take it on school busses when we go on field trips and stuff

because I really don't do anything on the bus because, there's, I can't hear anything

and so the Roger Pen would be like, it would be great because it's small and soft and

and you kind of like, just hold it and point it towards someone.

Because I don't want to ask anyone, like ask my friend,

"Oh, will you clip it on your shirt and like walk around?"

Because most of my friends wouldn't do that,

and I wouldn't want to like, have to ask them to do that because it's kind of like embarrassing.

But you could just hold the pen and stuff and it's cool looking and it just like,

you can hide it easily, so that's something that really interests me.

I go to classes, I, you know, I give presentations,

I speak in front of class, I listen to other kids, you know.

And it's, I mean, I have good grades and stuff.

I mean, and so I really don't feel like I have, to like compromise.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét