Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Hello, welcome to Dystopic Multiverse,

and today I want to talk about withdrawal.

The beginning of this year, in the month that has passed since I recorded my last video, lots of things happened, it's been a busy month,

many good events, some very bad things, and I had no time really to dedicate to RPGs, I read little, didn't play or watch videos...

Pretty much nothing whatsoever.

And in this time I was already able to notice some signs of abstinence, which is somewhat funny as it's only a psychological dependence,

but some things I got to see, study, whatever in this period helped me develop a picture I consider very interesting

about this issue of psychological dependence and the consequences of withdrawal from it.

RPGs as a hobby, like any hobby including physical exercise, releases neuroreceptors that cause pleasure.

For RPGs specifically, there are psychological components of creativity, being rewarded for an effort, the social aspect,

and all of those have strong influence.

In any scale or specific aspect, every hobby has that. If you practice martial arts, if you go to a shooting range and spend the afternoon shooting,

if you write something, or go out with your friends and drink beer, each of these ways of having fun cause a different reaction in your brain.

Human beings as social creatures have this social contact aspect in high relevance neurologically.

For me, it's been a long time since I last swimmed a little seriously, like 10 years, but when I enter a swimming pool and

swim for 15 or 20 minutes I feel very well, in spite of knowing my body doesn't answer as well as before, my hydrodynamics aren't the same,

I still feel well. When I take some time to train a kung fu form or something I still remember, even though the time I trained in my life

is a few times over shorter than the time since I stopped training, that still satisfies me.

If I take an instrument to play, be it a bass or a guitar, I enjoy it, I really like music a lot!

But the way I miss it is different for playing and for playing with a band. That's something I think is very interesting, really

the way that playing with other people, even if it's the same song and I'm executing it exactly the same,

those people make a difference in the experience.

There are documentaries and studies on how professional athletes or members of the Military suffer, feel pain,

psychological and social pain but with the neurological aspect of real pain, when they retire and move away from it.

Even though an athlete can still play in a random pick-up game, for instance, and execute at a similar level,

the team relationships are sorely missed.

So the pleasure componente, and consequently the dependence, doesn't depend only on his performance but a lot on the team issue.

This brought to my mind the situation of RPGs, and how if you're playing a computer game, even if it's an RPG game,

it doesn't give the same satisfaction, in spite of the difference in immersion and having some better developed aspects,

at least for me it doesn's give the same satisfaction as playing an RPG because of the collaborative experience.

That's very curious, I think this idea of social pain seems very weird, at first, but I believe that any person who has had

some romantic disadventure in their teens knows that it is possible to feel pain due to something like this.

the lack of a person or whatever.

So making an analogy between these situations, it makes sense to feel this longing and suffering for something that's just a source of fun.

Evidently it depends on the intensity of your addiction. A person who plays once a month or every two weeks will feel it less than

someone who plays everyday.

A person who is always in touch with RPGs, through reading or videos or whatever, will feel it differently

compared to someone who plays every once in a while just as an excuse to get together with friends.

In a not so recente video, sameøldji mentioned he stopped posting and that he felt a bit rusty

in relation to RPGs because he hadn't played or read them in several months, so he wasn't so immersed in the hobby.

And damn, does that make sense! Personally, to manage to record a new video I spent a long time just thinking

"I want to record a video, I want to record a video, what can I talk about that I haven't already and that I feel confortable with?"

Withdrawal!

I do intend to get back into a rythm, really get better at this and revive this channel, etc.

So... This is it. Just a short video to get in motion again.

Thank you for your patience and I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> Abstinência de RPG - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Balada no Japao Reuniao de servico (shyorei) - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Balada no Japao Reuniao de servico (shyorei) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

New York Subway on Android - Mapway - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> New York Subway on Android - Mapway - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

O famoso Gestão Fácil - A Turma da Planneta - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> O famoso Gestão Fácil - A Turma da Planneta - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Grappig! - Mufti Menk - NL ondertiteling - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Grappig! - Mufti Menk - NL ondertiteling - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Tareas Básicas en Excel - 1 - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> Tareas Básicas en Excel - 1 - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Lancement de l'agence économique Dev'up Centre-Val de Loire - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Lancement de l'agence économique Dev'up Centre-Val de Loire - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

CHINA, YUNNAN: DISCOVERING A NEW WORLD IN KUNMING! - Duration: 6:11.

China, Yunnan: We discover another world!

你好!

New Malaysian style haircut!

And new location! We're now in China!

We are in the province of Yunnan More precisely in Kunming city

We'll spend a few days here

And we can already say a few things about China and Chinese people

They are extremely welcoming

We would have lost ourselves while looking for our hostel without their help!

And they are very active people!

They start the day very early with Tai Chi and gymnastics!

Let's go have a look!

This made me hungry!

Well, do you know what? We're going to enjoy a good breakfast

And just for fun, I will let you order it :-)

Sweeties, Solenne is enjoying her breakfast

She left me alone... And kept all the food for herself!

I will show you something... Do you know what this is?

It's a bus ticket from Kunming East Station to Shi Lin Stone Forest

You can see that everything is written in Chinese

As we told you before, we can easily get lost...

You can see that we don't lie

But Chinese people helped us a lot and it is really great from them

Everyday someone comes to help us or offers us some food or drinks

We don't know really why but we find it amazing

Yesterday we went for a tour

We visited the Shi Lin Stone Forest

It is a bit more than one hour away from Kunming

At the beginning we felt as if we were entering a theme park

We felt a bit like entering Disneyworld when we passed through these huge gates

I think there were thousands of tourists

Very few western visitors, but a lot of Chinese people

Chinese people love traveling... Not only abroad, but also in their own country

They come from everywhere to enjoy the touristic areas of each province

We were really surprised and found it first difficult to walk through

But by going off the main path deeper into the Stone Forest

We could witness the beauty of the site

It is part of Unesco World Heritage

We were amazed by these sceneries made of huge eroded stones

We definitely recommend you to visit this place if you come here to visit Yunnan

We visited a temple and we told you that people are welcoming

They just invited us to join them for the lunch

We will enjoy it so much :-)

One more gift...

Sweeties, we will end our yummy adventures in Kunming like we started them this morning

We'll make some exercise like Chinese people do

We understood why they eat so much!

It's because they are very active all day long!

So... - Bye bye! :-)

Your grandmother follows us on evasy.fr !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét