Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

China, Yunnan: Dali and Lijiang old towns

Hi sweeties!

And we're on the road again!

We leave Yunnan for another province!

We thought that you sweeties could enjoy to see how we travel by bus or by train...

First, we have to catch a bus to Kunming train station

I am so sorry My voice is completely screwed up!

We'll hurry up or we will miss our bus again We'll catch you up later!

Sweeties, we'll have to leave you for a couple of minutes We have to go through the first security gate

We also want to buy some food for tonight's dinner in the train

Meantime, we'll tell you more about our last 10 days in Yunnan

We headed up to the Northern mountains and visited a couple of towns smaller than Kunming

These are historical towns surrounded by nature

We went first to Dali and the city center was full of tourists so we did not stay long

Even though there are interesting things to see there

We went just outside the city to the Three Pagodas site which is really captivating

There are several temples built one after the other in the mountain... It is beautiful!

We also went around the Erhai Lake which is very close from Dali

There we could visit smaller towns and villages

and we could meet some of the ethnical minorities living in Yunnan

I think that there are around 25 different ones

It was great to be able to meet people from rural areas

And discover their crafting and cooking skills

You might be aware of it now: we love food!

We did some shopping!

We have food until tomorrow morning!

We have food until tomorrow morning

We have one hour left before our train leaves

So we will hurry up a bit and go to the passport control

See you right after!

We have been through all the controls

We are in the waiting room dedicated to our train... If we can call it that way!

As you can see it is quite big and crowded!

We have to wait here for the next hour... The train won't come before, so nothing much will happen

There is an announcement... I hope that you can still hear me!

Meantime we'll tell you more about what we have done in Yunnan

We took the train from Dali for Lijiang, which is a bit more in the North

I think this was our favorite place during these 10 days

We liked a lot the historical aspect of the city The old town is beautiful to visit

The mountain landscapes are amazing

We loved the calm atmosphere that we could feel there

We also enjoyed feeling like in a maze

We felt like we were getting lost at anytime

But no worries, as there are maps everywhere!

This is definitely the place that we recommend you to visit if you come one day to Yunnan!

Finally! Let's go sweeties!

The train finally departed!

We will travel for at least 15 hours!

Hopefully we are in a sleeping wagoon We were lucky to get seats as we booked in advance :-)

This time we leave Kunming and Yunnan for good

We are very happy of what we have seen and experienced during the last 10 days

It was an awesome introduction and we hope that the rest of the travel will be as good, if not better!

And we'll catch you up later for new adventures!

Now we can tell you: we go to Sichuan! The province of peppers and pandas!

So... - Bye bye :-)

Your grandmother follows us on evasy.fr !

For more infomation >> CHINA, YUNNAN: THE OLD TOWNS OF DALI AND LIJIANG - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

El BOICOTEO STARBUCKS mira qué cosa ENFERMA acaban de hacer para atornillar con presidente Trump! - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> El BOICOTEO STARBUCKS mira qué cosa ENFERMA acaban de hacer para atornillar con presidente Trump! - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Simulacion de Erupción Volcánica - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Simulacion de Erupción Volcánica - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

VERAS MEETS MMA SUPERSTAR MARLOES COENEN | Veras from Fijne Vrienden #Rauwkost - Duration: 8:37.

Reality check.

People still beat the shit out of each other in 2017.

And so does 'the pride of Holland': Marloes Coenen.

She got into a Twitter feud with Julia Budd.

And they're going to settle it MMA style on March 3.

I'm going to find out what's going on.

NOW ON RAUWKOST

THIS IS RAUWKOST

Right now I'm in R-Grip, a dojo in Amsterdam.

I'm meeting Marloes here.

MARLOES COENEN MMA FIGHTER

Behind me there's a training going on and it looks pretty intense...

Did I say intense? It doesn't look that hard at all. I could do this too.

They just breath heavily.

Camera's running? How's the hair?

Hi Marloes, my name is Veras. - Hi, welcome.

You got caught in a bit of a Twitter feud recently...

with Julia Budd? - Yes, that's right.

She's got a big mouth, but she already cancelled a fight a few times.

Yeah fuck. Get it? I had trained hard.

After that she has fought in October. She kicked someone's elbow.

Even if you wreck your entire foot doing that, you'd still be able to fight again in January.

Exaggerating just a little here.

So you don't get along, she cancelled, you feel screwed... - Yes.

And now in March it's finally going to happen. You will destroy her.

That is very poetic. But yes, that is what it comes down to.

She has won quite a few matches. You have more experience.

You are three-time world champion.

Wow, you know a lot.

Yes I have read your entire Wikipedia page.

I'm a huge fan. I 'm going to send you a friend request.

Do you get nervous? Or doesn't that happen to you?

Yes I'm always nervous.

Even if I'd had to fight a one-legged dwarf.

For example, I constantly go to the bathroom. - I knew that.

That was on your Wikipedia page under 'facts'.

All these eyes are on you. - There's a lot of pressure...

People bet on the outcome.

I don't get why people bet by the way.

I just don't believe you when you say that.

When you're on the plane to America, what is your biggest fear?

Except for crashing down? - That I might lose.

It's not really fear, it's tension.

I'm really excited. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Already I'm on your side. A 100 percent. - Great.

I'm putting all my money on you. - Just don't bet against me.

I will definitely bet on you.

I don't gamble by the way. - No.

A lot of MMA fighters have some sort of tune.

Also Badr Hari, a kick boxer, has his own tune.

I'm a very boring Dutch person.

I have thought of something for you. -Oh how nice!

OK, here we go.

This is Marloes. Real bad ass puss.

Don't fuck with this chick. She'll eat your apple mousse.

Rumina, hey Rewina. Beat you up like a true Zina.

'Giro 555'. Sponsor me, winning.

Give your 100 dollar bills. For some fish fins.

Can you put a beat under that? -Yeah, the beat was inside my head.

I have a problem myself, that I want to solve today.

Are you in a feud yourself?

I'm going to make an important transition.

I have a lot of debit cards. And I'm really scared of being robbed.

Everyday.

I was wondering if you have some tips for me.

I'd switch to online banking.

Yeah. - Perhaps.

Then I'll get someone for you. - As long as it's not your boyfriend.

Yes it is. He's the only one left.

Meet Roemer.

You are together? - We're besties.

Just joking.

Oh you're being friend-zoned.

I get that a lot too.

You're already wearing your gym clothes?

Can I leave my socks on? I hate feet.

Look, I have an Apple watch, this is funny.

[MICKEY MOUSE VOICE] It's one minute past 12.30.

Guys, it's about to start. The torment. I'll learn everything about MMA.

And I'm going to bet a lot of money on something real soon.

More on that later.

As we come closer, the first fighting distance is the kicking distance.

And stretch.

Really good. - Sorry man.

After that there is the punching distance.

Like this?

I have to touch you know. Clinch distance.

What we'll do now...

As if we're going swimming.

Really press him against you, like this.

Get back.

Diagonally forward.

Left, right.

They already put up the decorations.

Because I am now officially an MMA person.

Osuuuuu.

Marloes is of course a super nice chick. And I hope she's going to win.

But I'm betting a fucking load of YouTube money on this match.

That's why I have an appointment with fortune tellers Annika and Michelle.

And they're going to give me the results.

That's how we do it.

Hi, I'm Veras. - Michelle.

Hi ladies. I'm happy you can take a moment for my enormous problem.

There's two women here and I don't know what to do with them.

Maybe you can help me out.

This is Marloes.

I'm wondering if you can tell me how Marloes is doing in life right now.

I'm going to lay out the cards now. That has to do with the energy.

I see she is in a phase of personal development.

I see a lot of strength with her.

The cards show a lot of positivity, I get a lot of positive messages for her.

She knows she's going to do it and that she is going to win that certain something.

The cards of strength show a lot of positivity here. - Yes.

And it will only get better this year. - That's good to know.

There's another woman that I want to know the exact same thing about.

This is Julia.

Could you do a short reading on her as well?

These cards are totally different. - That's right.

I've got a big bag of money, like 10.000 euro...

that I'm going to bet on this match. - Quite something.

So I just have to know.

It's like Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven. - I get it.

Badr has already disappointed me.

I just don't want to get disappointed a second time.

Important for you is to follow you gut feeling.

Just the first thing that comes to mind.

That's clear then.

I take this opportunity to ask another question.

A more personal matter.

And I'm happy to meet face to face with you so you can truly read me.

My relationship isn't going so well.

And I think the solution is to bring another woman into the bedroom.

I was wondering what you think about that.

Do you like that? - Yes, I really like that.

Except she's not really feeling it yet.

I see a snake, that's never a good sign.

- Alright.

What I see, is that if you were to bring an extra girl into the bedroom...

that would be a great experience for you.

Yeah man, an actual threesome.

But it will lead to cracks in your relationship.

Really? Not even for once? Just for a change? Because it's always the same.

Well yes, I do understand you, but...

Of course you can do it if you're both into it.

Thank you. - You're welcome.

See you soon.

It's super unclear who's going to win.

But what it really was about is that threesome.

Professionals are finally backing me up.

Speaking of which: don't forget to subscribe, like this video.

And see you next week.

WANT TO SEE MORE? VISIT NPO3.NL/RAUWKOST

SUBSCRIBE TO RAUWKOST

For more infomation >> VERAS MEETS MMA SUPERSTAR MARLOES COENEN | Veras from Fijne Vrienden #Rauwkost - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Interview PyFilms pour Authôt - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Interview PyFilms pour Authôt - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mope.io all animal || Welcome to the junk food world || New animals || Funny , troll and hack - Duration: 12:02.

For more infomation >> Mope.io all animal || Welcome to the junk food world || New animals || Funny , troll and hack - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Entrega Connect Parts - Farol de Milha - Parte 2/2 - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Entrega Connect Parts - Farol de Milha - Parte 2/2 - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

GT IDE Toma de Encuestas - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> GT IDE Toma de Encuestas - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

One ant was housed in a banana leaves - Duration: 3:17.

Hi i'm George :) This is a cavendish banana tree

and I want to show that an ant has found

house into banana leaf

if you notice there

and I can not banish

I try to touch this banana tree, and the ant goes inside

and I do not know how to out

I tried with pen, but can not

ant runs and hides quickly inside

but I want to ask you, write into comments if

This ant is damaging to the banana tree?

she found somewhere to stay during winter;)

look

she barely be seen there

and

we take a pen, and we try somehow to remove the

but I think it will run one hundred percent

look see?

look she wants to run inside

look

see here ant?

she sit here and do nothing already a week

something like that

because the video is about banana

I want to show banana plant musa cavendish

it is dwarf, but that which I have shown is not dwarf

and this dwarf I recently took a shower

Look how beautiful is well washed

very nice, here grows a new leaf

and dries down a leaf on the edges

but this is normal

and look what beautiful seedlings

have developed great, look at this

it's very gorgeous

Oh my God, I dropped water down

on the parquet

Well, I want to end here with this episode

that I will be working, mop the floor not to swell the wood

but look what beautiful leaf, right?

It is great, as I said a dry leaf here

look how it looks dry, well

Thanks for watching

leave a like, distribute this video

and subscribe to my channel

and if you subscribe to the channel ChinaShow about parcels from China

See you next time

Bye :)

For more infomation >> One ant was housed in a banana leaves - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Steins;Gate [VN] VOSTFR : Episode 15 : Le Grand Collisionneur de Hadron du SERN - Duration: 38:07.

For more infomation >> Steins;Gate [VN] VOSTFR : Episode 15 : Le Grand Collisionneur de Hadron du SERN - Duration: 38:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cuadro de corazones para San Valentín · Handfie DIY - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Cuadro de corazones para San Valentín · Handfie DIY - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

LeLynx.fr présente David LeLynx - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> LeLynx.fr présente David LeLynx - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

La Película del Día Nacional de Ponerse de Rojo - Duration: 2:24.

El Día Nacional de Ponerse de Rojo es el tercer de Febrero.

Solamente 24 horas para todos en este país para crear conciencia de la importancia del salud del corazón en America.

Y también realizar nuestra meta de recaudación de fondos de ocho cientos mil dolares.

Porque cada año en America, las enfermedades cardíacas y derrames cerebrales les cobran las vidas de ocho cientos mil personas.

Por eso les preguntamos a este grupo de voluntarios que revisaran esta ropa.

Y escoger un articulo rojo para sus seres queridos.

He's my son. She is my fiance. Laura is one of my best friends.

I met him many years ago and I fell in love and now he is my husband.

We have been married for 35 years.

We are getting married in August.

We are just starting out our lives. So I want it to be as long as possible.

So he can live a long healthy life. And we can grow old together.

I want him to live much longer than I do. And I want to see him grow up and have a family of his own.

She needs to be around for her husband, her children, her grandchildren.

I just feel like its something that captures his nature.It's very fun colors.

I thought it would be a really nice fit. And it is so important for him to be aware of staying healthy and strong.

Yes. Absolutely.

The more people that get behind it the more people will be able to ask

"Why are you wearing red today" and you can say "Because of the American Heart Association". And that starts a dialouge.

If enough people share and become aware of it. Of course.

Ahora le toca a usted. Este tercer de Febrero, acompáñanos en el apoyo del salud del corazón en America.

Y asegurase hacer una donación especial para financiar investigaciones que salvaran vidas.

En solamente 24 horas podemos hacer avances significativos contra la lucha de las enfermedades del corazón y derrames del cerebro.

No podemos permitirnos esperar. Por favor, contribuye ahora al American Heart Association.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét