Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 22 2017

It seems that liking this video makes more Happy and sharing it extends life expectancy

=)

So you have to play.

Yoo, Goood morning guys, I have leave the South Island

I will do a Vlog about my trip in the North Island

so I'm back to my first point... Wellington.

Enjoy this video.

INTRO*

I'm still in Wellington,

more exactly in the Suburbs, I will put a map to show

Where I am.

I was advised to go in this place. II did not know what

j'a I was going to find.

A small abandoned place that I Offers to visit with me.

So, as you can see, there are Graff a little everywhere, it is apparently a

Meeting place for graffiti artists and Tags.

It looks like an old fort, I was told Precisely that it was an old

Military structure.

So we will continue to explore.

Yes, it was a fort, for as you Can see behind me, we must imagine

that behind the trees one sees the whole bay of Wellington so it served as a defense.

And then here we can see that there are small Wooden mark that allowed to support

the machine gun that can turn left To the right to machine the enemy

when they arrived.

We continue to visit...

We are in the second place.

Sorry but as you can see it's very steep.

So the interesting things here is not the beautiful view point on Wellington.

Hi Welly.

But this is the second abandoned military building.

As you can see this building they are little less tags than the other, because

It is more difficult to access.

On the other hand there is plenty of other small building.

I will continue the exploration and I will put pictures after.

I'm going to do research on what this building really was,

it looks more like a watch-tower with, if I can climb,

with what's in the middle one will say a support of an old turret,

because That there we have a view of the whole (of the bay) when they were attacked they were obliged to pass

by there.

So I think it was a surveillance center with weapons to defend or attack,

knowing that Matiu Island which is right behind this tree

was a former prison and served as the defense of Wellington.

What can I tell you about the life of a backpacker in road trip,

He spends his time driving, walking. Occasionally he eats and he sleeps,

actually there I just leave Wellington, I'll put you a card

tout au as throughout these videos.

There I am in the Pinnacles Reserve and I make a small quiet track

So I drove two hours, with pause as I stopped to take pictures

in an not bad lookout.

So there I do a little hike Of 2 3 hours with return

As it is not a loop.

I'll take you back a bit later to show you that.

hey guys, , so I discovered an exceptional things...

I did not discover it since I came for that ... I came to look for that sight.

It may tell you something?

Well, I have given you the excerpt from where you may have seen it.

I took advantage of this extract

to go to the lookout for a better view point, more high.

So, here they are the Pinnacles

Which, as you could see in the excerpt, to use for the lord of the rings.

And in the other side

the Ocean (Pacific)

So. it's 6:30 PM; I will prepare my stuff, cook pasta

watch a movie on my phone and

going to sleep.

The program is that tomorrow I return to Wellington to go and look for my two

"traveling companions" to be able to start tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening the trip

I will recording all the trip;

I would present them to you tomorrow, there will be a German and a Scottish girl.

See U guys...

For more infomation >> Vlog North Island Ep1 - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a professional website - Duration: 16:47.

On Brainstorm, we have already talked about

the importance of building a portfolio

and, of course, showcase it in a professional way.

I gave you a lot of tips about this on the video that is on this card above.

Today I want to be more direct and objective with you, guys.

I'll show you how you can build a professional portfolio, for free

using the Wix.com platform.

I've created a complete tutorial for you. Take a look!

First of all, go to Wix.com and click on "Start Now"

and create a new account if you don't have one.

You can log in with your Facebook or Google+ Account, too.

Clicking in Register, you can create an account using your e-mail.

Then, you must choose which type of website you want to create, based on the categories we have here.

There are a lot of possibilites, and the best thing is

that everything is fully customizable.

So, for example, we want to build this portfolio website

So we can go to the Portfolio and Curriculum category.

You will see a lot of templates that are available.

The best thing is: you can view the template before start editing.

So, if you liked this template here, just click "View"

and you can see how this template will look like.

You can also see how the website will be on a mobile device.

Just click the Mobile button on the top of the page.

Every Wix.com template is responsive.

So, for example, you might want to create a personal website, like an interactive curriculum.

You can also start from scratch, if you want.

Here you have portfolio models, mosaic, header and stripes, and also go for a blank template.

I have already seen many templates that we have here

And the one I most liked is in the Photo category

There is a template built to us, professional video editors, that we can use for free.

Let's view the Video Editor template here.

We can add films, videos, many different things. I'll show you how to edit this right now.

When you select your template, click on Edit to start editing.

Wix's interface will change to Editor Mode.

Here we have an "What you see is what you get" editor.

It means that anything you do here, the final user will see on the published website.

Basically, what you need to know is that we have a toolbar on the top

with undo and redo buttons, that are important

and you can save your template, preview it if you want

clicking there, and then you can come back to your editor.

You can use the zoom tool, publish your website when everything is done

You have website options here, more tools

Everything here we'll see on this tutorial.

Here, on the left side of the screen, we can

add elements and make the full customization of our website.

We'll take a closer look on this during the video.

The first thing you might want to do is change your backgound.

If you want, you can access the website backgrounds

and choose between the models saved here.

Its also possible to add an image to the background. You can upload a photo

get a photo from your social media

or use the free library from Wix, which has many professional possibilites

Big Stock library, and many other possibilites.

You can also put a video on the background, uploading it or using the library

You can change the whole color scheme of your website

Go to "Color" to change the background color

Or click "change" to choose color palettes and color schemes.

If you change your color palette,

you'll have to change your images, too.

Changing the color palette might make your texts unreadable. So, you may want to change your images.

We can add elements by this button. Texts, boxes, stripes, vídeos, slideshows...

You may want to explore this things here. Everything is free for us to use on our website.

Before adding anything new, I'll show you how you can reposition your elements here.

As you can see, when we hover the cursor over the elements

the name of the element is shown here. So, I can move the video, the frames, etc.

Those frames are just like a safe grid from a video editor, it is cool!

Those rectangles are like television and cinema screens... nice!

The REC button here... really good.

If you want to make this content here go a little bit down

so we can put a text over here, above all

You can use everything as if it was Photoshop.

Single-clicking on the elements, you can select them

Pressing SHIFT you can multiple select the elements

And by clicking and dragging, you can move everything here.

These rulers here are telling us if the elements are centered or not.

You can also edit the stripe on the background, moving it and rescaling

everything here is possible.

I'll not change anything on the stripe, it is just for your information.

So, let's think that I want to add a line to divide the content

from the header to my video.

So, I can add a new Form >> Line

Since I added a new object, Wix.com shows us some tips

which comes really handy, since you can learn while you edit!

So, I can change my line size and make it full width.

Let's put a title above our video. We can add it through our "Add Text" box

I'll import this Catchy Title preset here.

I'll place it on the center of the screen

When we double-click the text box, we can edit the text. I'll add "Demo Reel 2017"

I can change its color, make it white, for example. I can also change the font size...

And you can see that the elements will be adapted when we make those changes.

I'll align it on center.

And now we have a title for the video below. Really cool!

You can also edit all this text on your template.

So, you can change your name up above. I'll put Mateus Ferreira, my name, here.

I'll also add my profession title, my location here

You can also edit these paragraphs on your content

And a special tip for you: since we're working with a template, you must change everything that you can.

The template is just an idea of how your website can look like, at the end.

So, try to change as many things as possible here, so your site won't look like somebody else's website.

Edit your website as you wish.

Here, you can also change your background image. I'll change this one, with the film, for another one.

Clicking on the background, you can go to "Change Image" and upload your new image.

When I click apply, my new background goes online.

And with my image up here, I can change its configuration, its position, size, and many other things as you'll see.

The Wix Image Editor is really cool, you have many useful tools to cut, resize and edit your photos

You have full control over your photos using the Wix Image Editor.

Now, let's think that you want to remove one of these content stripes here.

Maybe you'd like to remove this "Film" content stripe here.

Use the button "Reduce Zoom" to enter the organization mode of Wix Editor

Here we can manage all the content stripes from our website.

Click on a content stripe and go to "Delete" to delete your content.

Now, if you want to reposition any of the other content stripes, you may just click and drag to do so.

Cool, isn't it?

Click "exit zoom out" to leave your zoom interface to go back to our original editor.

You can also create new pages for your website.

If we come to our preview window, we'll see that our website has only one page.

If you want to create a page telling a little more about yourself, you'll see that it is pretty simple.

Back at the editor, click "Pages"

and go to Add Page

Give a name to your new page, like "About"

And on this new page you can add anything you want.

I can add a text box here

It is a paragraph and I'll place it here. Now I can go ahead and edit my text.

If I want to add a photo of mine here, I'll go to Add new Image

and I can upload my own photo here, and edit as I wish. I'll place it right here on our example.

I can also add a video here, if I want. Just need to go to "Video >> Add Video" and choose if I want a Vimeo or YouTube video.

And I can place it anywhere, and change my video by double-clicking on it and changing my URL.

Here's our video. Great!

If you want to go back to your homepage, go to Pages and select your first page.

Here on WIX, you can also work on your SEO (search engine optimization).

You can edit your SEO settings here on your Pages editor. Add your title, description and other metadata.

A tip for you: study these SEO techniques, so your website is found easily on search engines.

Here you have a preview on how your snippet will look like on a Google search page.

SEO is really important for your website. Study it.

Anchors are another great feature here on Wix.

Here above we have a menu, that can point to your pages, or to your anchors.

Anchors are for redirecting your users to a section of your homepage. E.g. your contact form.

You can add new Anchors, by clicking Add > More > Anchors.

Click and drag your anchor to a content stripe you want

you can read this tip that explains how the anchor works...

You can name your new anchor, like: contact.

Now, you can add a button to your menu, with a link that goes to your anchor.

Choose your anchor here:

And you can edit your button text

If you want that this button show up only on homepage, right-click it and uncheck "show on all pages"

and when you enter on another page, this contact button won't appear.

When we preview our page, we can click on the button, and the page will scroll to our contact form. Cool!

Go to Website > Site configuration to change some configs on your pages

First, save your website if you didn't do so yet.

Don't forget to give a cool name to your site.

On your configuration page, you'll see many parameters that you can edit or adjust

There are many preferences as you can see here...

SEO preferences, analytics, domain names, upgrades...

you can add new members to your project, so they can also edit the website!

Many preferences that you can adjust here. Cool!

You can also start you own blog here on Wix platform!

That's an option you have to boost your website's SEO, since Google really like written content!

There's a full blog interface here, where you can write and add new posts, edit, many cool options here!

And you are free to move between you blog, pages and homepage for editing.

And now, finally, you can go ahead and publish your website when you feel that it is done!

Click "publish" and your website is good to go! It will be online very shortly.

A final quick tip: always use a custom domain name. It is more professional and can give you more chance to get better clients.

And that's how you create a website using WIX.COM! Hope you guys understood it and liked the tools :)

For more infomation >> How to make a professional website - Duration: 16:47.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR fishing and charming nature - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> ASMR fishing and charming nature - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

18 Utilisations du Baume du Tigre Que Personne Ne Connaît ! - Duration: 10:39.

For more infomation >> 18 Utilisations du Baume du Tigre Que Personne Ne Connaît ! - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

UM ROLÊ POR RONDÔNIA, BRASIL! - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> UM ROLÊ POR RONDÔNIA, BRASIL! - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué cargos se le imputan a 'El Chapo', cómo responde y qué puede ocurrir legalmente en contra de él - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué cargos se le imputan a 'El Chapo', cómo responde y qué puede ocurrir legalmente en contra de él - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Pastor Samuel Rodríguez: "El tener acceso es algo bueno, donde hay presencia puede haber cambio" - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> Pastor Samuel Rodríguez: "El tener acceso es algo bueno, donde hay presencia puede haber cambio" - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

La lucha de las mujeres en la era Trump: ellas asistieron a la Marcha de las Mujeres y nos dicen por - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> La lucha de las mujeres en la era Trump: ellas asistieron a la Marcha de las Mujeres y nos dicen por - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Diane Guerrero dice que se siente atacada por Trump "como mujer, como latina y como hija de inmigran - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Diane Guerrero dice que se siente atacada por Trump "como mujer, como latina y como hija de inmigran - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Robo de identidad - Duration: 56:12.

For more infomation >> Robo de identidad - Duration: 56:12.

-------------------------------------------

Tour Log Winter #4 icy trails with Tim [ MTB XC / enduro ] -subtitled- - Duration: 8:30.

cute!

grilled snow

tea! tea!

oh, icy poles

tim is gone.. and he took my stuff, good boy

damn trail is iced

storm did some damage

front brake doesn't work as usual

oh deer

feeling a little bit sorry (for the scare up)

lots of stuff lying arround because of that storm

snow is gone

an ice sheet like this on the trail and I'll crash instantly

icy again...

damn ice... scary

and suddendly the snow is gone

frozen beechnut, yummy

will this work or will it fall down the hill?

bar fell on my foot.. stupid bicycle...

not working..

have to lend a hand

it's magic!

classic... when searching for a trail in the snow.. apparently it's gone

ok I guess I'm on the right way

deserved it... whatever

kind of lost... trail is gone apparently.. or I'm snowblind

I think there's also a lot of ice

uh yes

now it's gone... and icy again

ahhh what's hitting me from below?

this is crazy... I hate ice

damn ice...

dude..

would have loved to skip the last part

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét