Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Oi Gerson!

Seja bem vindo de volta à Noruega!

Espero que você volte no próximo verão!

A Noruega está esperando por você!

Até mais!

You go to another country and where do you "fall"?

Another museum!

Now I need to discover it's entrance!

Museu do Munch.

I don't know if it's open. It's so early!

And don't forget it!!!

Subscribe at my channel!!

Like the video!

Share it!!

And activate the notifications,

at the little bell!

Edvard Munch was a norwegian painter.

one of the precursors of German expressionism.

Of course you know him!!

His most famous paint is SCREAM!!

That you already saw in a lot of cartoons, movies,

SCREAM is very present at pop culture!

Remember that dark street that I walked by last night

and I thought Klu Klux Klan would get me?

This is the street!

I told to the people I've met I was afraid to walk in these streets,

at night,

they laughed a lot of me and said:

Gerson, stop!

You are in Norway!

Everybody does it, dark streets is not a problem!

My reaction:

Ok, ok.

AFRAID! #SCARED

What a fuck!! For two days I lost this festival with Lana Del Rey!

It was evil with me!

#UPSET

Look at the lineup of this festival I've lost:

Lana del Rey, Frank Ocean, Major Lazer,

Regina Spektor,

I Wanted so much watch Lana

MØ,

Feist,

George Ezra

I love his songs!!

Vince Staples,

Beth Ditto,

What a fuck I've lost this festival!

It happened in Gothenburg, I saw this poster in Stockholm!

But, Lana Del Rey and MØ at the same night!

Pixes, Migos!

Woow, Norway loves a hanky panky!!

My first morning in Oslo and this is the second sex shop I found!

Third sex shop in Oslo!

Welcome to Norway!

I can be terrible with names and dates,

But I have an amazing photographic memory!!

Do you know why?

I forgot the map I used to go there, where I've been last night,

I didn't slept at home!!

I don't know the adress!

But I memorized all the places where I've walked!

Now I know how to go back home!

Let's swim?

Well, at least here I don't take the risk about get in the wrong street

and get shot!

I'm hungry!!

Meanwhile, at carnival street in Rio de Janeiro...

Gerson are...

The scandinavian you most respect!!

For more infomation >> Oslo (Noruega) - Edvard Munch, Festivais de Música, Sex Shop e Carnaval - As Viagens do Gerson - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Bruna Marquezine ganha declaração de rapaz e Neymar esfrega bolo na sua cara; assista - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Bruna Marquezine ganha declaração de rapaz e Neymar esfrega bolo na sua cara; assista - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Caso de youtuber que teria abusado da ex é investigado pela polícia - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Caso de youtuber que teria abusado da ex é investigado pela polícia - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

HOT !! BRITE BOMBER - SKIN OF FORTNITE| dibujante sin talento - Duration: 6:43.

hello guys and girls welcome to the channel,

before starting the video I want to thank my first patreon Daniel Isaac Briones Saavedra

he is already receiving the rewards

if you want to know what the rewards are just enter the patreon link that is below in the description

and there you can see and be my patreons, and I would be very grateful

and now, this fan art is from brite bomber

and I hope you all like it too

if you like this drawing show it with a like

share this video to help to grow more to this channel

subscribe and activate notifications so they know when I publish new video

or at least that's what YouTube says

This drawing can be downloaded for free and is done vertically if you want to put it on the desktop

and the other drawings of the week can be downloaded for one dollar per month

If you are from Mexico, 19 pesos

and less than one euro if they are from europe

If you want to comment if they are from another country and I will be telling you how much is in the next video

I know they can do it easily in google but if they want they can hobble me as a human combersor if you say combersor?

I think so

and good guys and girls I leave you with the video, greetings to all and many thanks for your support

support me in patreon and get special rewards

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét