Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

not suitable for minors.

It contains sex, violence,

and inappropriate or provocative dialogue.

Viewer discretion advised.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

Blue Eagle turned up and shortly thereafter

What's the problem?

You've never seen a hooker up close?

What about a stripper?

Besides, who are we to judge?

Don't tell me God judges all these people up there.

He doesn't, but we should. This is our house, right?

Evelina, don't blow this out of proportion.

The boys are tense. They need some entertainment.

Plus, it's my duty to cheer them up.

Well, yeah, but...

Wait. Sorry.

I have a call.

Milton.

Hello!

You again?

People are going to think we're boyfriends.

He's downtown.

Who? Casillas?

There's camera footage of him there.

He's badly hurt.

Really? You see?

Does that information come with an address?

I don't know if you've been downtown,

but if you haven't, it's pretty big.

He's either in Guerrero or Tepito.

I'll call you if I find out something else.

Just get to work before the authorities get there.

That's your responsibility.

And remember that I need him dead.

Understood? Dead!

MEXICO CITY

There's nothing else I can do for him.

How long will he stay like this?

No idea.

He's got a concussion. That's why he's in a coma.

I'm not sure.

So he needs a hospital.

Yeah, that'd be the smart thing.

He needs to get some tests done.

But with the entire Navy after him,

you'll get in big trouble.

I know, but I can't throw him to the wolves.

Do you know how many millions you'd get for turning him in?

You'd be saving his life anyway.

Right now, I don't know if he'll come to tomorrow,

in a few months, or if he ever will.

What do you mean?

He was shot multiple times,

but the shot to the head did the biggest damage.

I'm not saying he won't get better, but it's unlikely.

Think about what I said.

I have nothing to think about.

It's an act of charity that'd fix all your money issues.

Turn him in.

He'll be taken to a hospital and they'll save his life.

You won't ever have to work again.

How about it?

Nothing, Ismael.

They're all watching for any movement

that could lead us to Casillas.

What about the military and the Navy?

Bernardo was going to lead the operation,

but he got a call from Teran.

-****. -How are we doing?

Any news?

I'm prepping everything for the tasks we'll do together.

This needs to be super precise.

We can't make any mistakes,

otherwise Casillas will never come out of hiding.

What about Teran?

Is he respecting the agreement to capture Casillas alive?

Or has he already betrayed us?

Either way, at least he's no longer got Zuleta

to do his dirty work.

-There's always a replacement. -But we can prevent it.

But he's the president and he'll do whatever he wants.

Sorry I'm late.

Bad evening, Saldaña?

Any news on Casillas?

Nothing.

What does your gut tell you?

You know him and his world very well.

Do you think he's dead?

Yes, I think it's possible.

What do you think, Guillermo?

Guillermo!

Sorry, my mind wandered.

I'll go show the DA what we've found so far

on the computers at Casillas' safe house.

Great. Anything new?

Yes.

What the hell's going on with you?

Why are you so distant?

Is it that obvious?

To me it is.

I spoke to Blue Eagle yesterday.

He killed Gonzalez.

You're going to just give up?

I read about Gonzalez in the files this morning.

Corina... he's one step away from me.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

The information he gave me is too vague.

It's a long stretch from Plaza de la Revolucion to Zocalo.

I can't find that fool Casillas in this labyrinth.

He has to turn up again, Cabo.

Unless he's dead, that is.

Your guest is here, boss.

What's up?

-Hello! -Hey, man!

Mr. Cabo, it's so nice to see you!

Welcome. You're looking good! You like chilaquiles?

Oh, yeah! They're so spicy!

Get the man a drink.

We're trying to figure out where a guy we want is.

You're still looking for Casillas?

Well, I can't deny it. I am!

Have you checked the gyms?

Why do you ask?

Because he was a boxer. He had friends who were boxers.

Is that why he's so buff?

Yeah, he's real muscular.

There's more, though.

During his time looking for providers in Colombia,

he taught the guys to box when he was bored.

He was good too.

On one occasion I heard him say

that he used to train in a gym in a neighborhood called...

Oh, damn! What was it called again?

Tapita?

Tepito!

That ----! He's smart!

The birthplace of boxers.

I'm so glad you're here!

It's pleasure to drink with you!

An honor!

-I needed someone like you. -I'm always at your disposal.

Thank you.

If the checkpoints are this strict,

I can't promise I'll bring you anything else, Lightning.

Bring what you can.

When you can't make it, I'll go out to get some.

You know what you need to do and what you should do.

See you.

Who are you?

Where's Aurelio, Lightning?

I never forget a voice. You sound familiar.

Amado?

Amado Leal?

I used to go by that name.

Are you hiding Aurelio here?

Garañon, you're leading us on a wild goose chase.

Cabo, leads are leads, and they have to lead somewhere.

You better not be turning on me.

If this is a trap, I'll fill that belly with holes.

Listen, sir, I'm a loyal man.

That is, with certain guarantees.

You have some trouble in Colombia?

Who doesn't have trouble, Cabo?

I have to be careful about Colombia

because the Secretariat wants me to stand trial

for a court martial all for having some initiative,

can you believe it?

You don't have any family?

Mom, a wife, kids?

Anything?

No, none of that.

No organization, no lady, and no religion.

We'll get you all that here.

Let's follow your lead and see where it takes us.

As you wish, sir. Let's go.

Driver's License

We have the same blood type.

You were a very talented boxer.

You could've been the next Julio Cesar had you so chosen.

Or better.

Don't say that. I hate hearing it.

You don't get a choice. It seems you do, but you don't.

Your fate is written.

You sound bitter.

It doesn't look like you've had it that bad.

If I'd had it good, I wouldn't be asking Aurelio for help.

You could've built something here.

Resentment made me turn to alcohol.

We both had absentee fathers, Amado.

Maybe we're the same.

There's something else you don't know, Lightning.

Aurelio sought me out.

Maybe it was guilt or my resemblance to my father

that kept him from denying we were brothers.

Amado, I've known you for years,

yet you never told me you were Aurelio Casillas' brother.

I was blessed, but I can't abuse it.

It's bad luck, you feel me?

In fact, we should stop talking about it.

We can't leave the way we came in.

Casillas is there.

Then what do we do?

Salma, we've got to limit the ammo we use.

Don't worry. What we've got is enough.

Besides, Aurelio's people are here.

Let's go that way.

We have to jump from the roof.

I'll cover you.

Buitre, go after them.

Let's go.

Let's get out of here. This is too dangerous.

This is too heated!

My ----- are heated!

We're not letting these fools take us!

There are so many of them!

I'm hit!

Hold on, bro!

Hold on!

It's the cops!

Where are you, Castillo?

[Disparos]

Colon, we're on Jesus Carranza around Matamoros.

I'll be there soon.

Any idea how many there are?

A lot! There's so much gunfire!

Hold them off. We'll be right there.

Step on it!

For more infomation >> El Señor de los Cielos 6 | Recap (07/27/2018) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:02.

-------------------------------------------

Una bebé muere asfixiada mientras su madre intentaba protegerse de una fuerte lluvia de granizo - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Una bebé muere asfixiada mientras su madre intentaba protegerse de una fuerte lluvia de granizo - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

¿Se ha preguntado cómo alejarse de una persona dañina? Experta asegura que la energía puede ayudarlo - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> ¿Se ha preguntado cómo alejarse de una persona dañina? Experta asegura que la energía puede ayudarlo - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Un helicóptero sufre una falla mecánica y cae en medio de un estacionamiento - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Un helicóptero sufre una falla mecánica y cae en medio de un estacionamiento - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Se buscan taqueros: popular cadena de comida mexicana cierra sucursal en EEUU por falta de empleados - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Se buscan taqueros: popular cadena de comida mexicana cierra sucursal en EEUU por falta de empleados - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Se incrementa la liberación de familias inmigrantes procesadas por la Patrulla Fronteriza en Texas - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Se incrementa la liberación de familias inmigrantes procesadas por la Patrulla Fronteriza en Texas - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Esposa de Mauricio Pinilla se refiere a la supuesta infidelidad del futbolista - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Esposa de Mauricio Pinilla se refiere a la supuesta infidelidad del futbolista - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Las comedias de la Familia Real Británica: risas y travesuras en Buckingham - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Las comedias de la Familia Real Británica: risas y travesuras en Buckingham - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Eduardo Gómez y Álex Casademunt, se meten en la piel de dos transportistas en 'Trabajo Temporal' - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Eduardo Gómez y Álex Casademunt, se meten en la piel de dos transportistas en 'Trabajo Temporal' - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

"A mediados de diciembre": Mirtha Legrand y un escandaloso rumor que la demolerá - Duration: 3:17.

"A mediados de diciembre": Mirtha Legrand y un escandaloso rumor que la demolerá

Este año no está siendo el mejor para Mirtha Legrand, que prácticamente no tuvo vacaciones, ya que hizo su programa desde Mar del Plata en el verano y rápidamente regresó a la TV tras la temporada de verano.

Sin embargo, la diva podría tener los días contados.

Este año en curso fue bastante complicado para Mirtha Legrand, que protagonizó algunos de los escándalos más mediáticos del año.

De hecho, fue en su programa que explotó el episodio de las acusaciones de Natacha Jaitt.

Y al parecer, tantos tragos amargos podrían estar a punto de pasarle factura.

Cabe recordar que la diva protagonizó algunos momentos por lo menos polémicos a lo largo de lo que va del 2018.

Por ejemplo, invitó a Natacha Jaitt a su ciclo y ella ensució a muchas figuras al vincularlas sin pruebas con la red de pedofilia que operaba en la pensión del Club Independiente.

También estuvo en el centro del escándalo que atravesó a los Martín Fierro.

Eso, sólo por citar dos casos ocurridos en este año.

Ahora, según fuentes del entorno de El Trece confiaron a El Intransigente que suena fuerte la idea de finalizar su contrato y no renovarlo.

"La fecha es a mediados de diciembre", precisaron a El Intransigente.

Sin embargo, no todo estaría perdido ya que América TV, el canal que dirige Daniel Vila como presidente del Grupo América estaría interesado en tentarla.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét