Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

 The Blues are resigned to the fact the Belgian will soon depart the club as he bids to push through a move to the La Liga giants

 Courtois wants out of west London in order to be closer to his family in Madrid. But for the time being, Chelsea are putting the brakes on negotiations with the Champions League holders

 According to Sky Sports, Maurizio Sarri's side are unwilling to discuss Courtois' departure until they have signed a replacement of their own

 Chelsea have not made any progress in their search for a new No 1 after being dealt blows in their pursuit of Jordan Pickford and Jack Butland

 Everton are set to tie down the former after he enjoyed an impressive World Cup, while Stoke boss Gary Rowett has admitted the Potters will not sell Butland this summer

 Chelsea have also been tentatively linked with moves for Petr Cech and Pepe Reina in recent weeks

 New boss Sarri recently claimed he wanted to speak to Courtois face-to-face before making a decision over his future

 The Belgium World Cup hero is expected back at Cobham this week after his summer holiday

 Chelsea have already signed veteran Rob Green as a third choice 'keeper this summer

 As for Real, the Spanish club will be sweating over their potential deal for Courtois

 Los Blancos have chased the 26-year-old ever since falling flat when trying to sign David de Gea

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news: Real Madrid SWEAT as Thibaut Courtois talks are suspended - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Big Design News! And a thank you... - Duration: 1:50.

Hi everyone! DesignChickee here. This week's video is a little different. First

off I just wanted to give everyone a huge Internet hug for following along in

the channel as we pushed past the 500 subscriber mark. Thanks for watching the

videos and giving them a thumbs up. I so appreciate it and I love all your

comments and questions so keep them coming. But I do have some big news!

This Chickee is going on vacation! Okay, that's only part of the news. The big news is

that during my vacation I'm going to post not one but two videos every week!

I've started a new playlist; short and sweet. Tidbits of design advice. You might

even say "bite-sized design". So make sure you hit that notification bell so you

don't miss these new episodes starting next week and then every Monday and

Friday. Until I get back. And speaking of vacation... where am I headed you ask? I'm

off to London, Paris, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Brussels and Amsterdam!

A whirlwind of culture, food, architecture and design. Do you want to join me on my

vacation (so to speak)? Follow me on Instagram. That's the best place to

experience all these amazing places right along with me. I can't wait to soak

up all the design and get inspired and if you have any must-sees or must-eats in

any of these great cities let me know in the comments below. I'm looking for cool

neighborhoods, interesting interiors and yummy food. So help me out. Thanks again

for watching, commenting and subscribing. Give me a thumbs up if you want to see

some travel vlog type videos of my trip. Not sure I'm a very good vlogger but

maybe I should give it a try. Let me know! See you very soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét