Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Greetings Earthlings! Welcome to the MadqueenShow!

I am your host the MadQueen

On today's menu we have a pajama rant after the forced holidays for a couple of weeks,

and for once I can't blame YouTube, they were quick and did their job well and fast,

you know that I'm the first to complain about them when they screw but it's also

important to note when people do things right, and this is one of the cases, no complaint

about how quick YouTube resolved all my issues

So on today's menu, I'd like to address the question people are asking: why is there

no news about cyberpunk in my channel lately with the number of things that are there to

explain right now and, well, the thing is that, amongst other things I will explain

later, it's very frustrating

I started talking about Cyberpunk 2077 a little more than a year ago, I don't know under

what rock was I sleeping that I discovered the game then, incredibly late, and I went

totally crazy, If you liked my reaction to the trailer you should've seen my first

reaction to the teaser because I just couldn't believe it and I watched it several times

to make sure that I watched what I watched

The thing is that I wanted to know everything about the game, and as I discovered things

I wanted to share them with you, apart from the lore and all the things that make this

setting so amazing, but the constant backlash I receive for the news is unreasonable

See, I leaked one year ago about the size of the map, with the Triple S league, people

didn't seem to like that I talked about it, I had a lot of hate coming my way for

that, some even followed me to other channels where I commented to tell me to shut up, that

I didn't know shit about the game, three months later, The CEO of CD Projekt Adam Kiciński

talked about that and confirmed the map was going to be huge

I also talked about the multiplayer, which wasn't exactly a leak, Kiciński mentioned

that several times, and now it's officially a thing, and again the same process, even

some time after the Know called me out for saying there was going to be a multiplayer,

until a couple months later they discovered the number of job postings about that on the

official CD Projekt web, and the grant, and Kiciński, and made a huge video about it,

but they forgot to mention that, yes, you know when we called out the MadQueen for that?

Well maybe, just maybe, she wasn't that wrong after all

Then I wanted to know about the working conditions at the studio, because at that time the controversy

raised I recently quit from a studio, also working on an artistic field and also high

end, where they treated us the employees appallingly and they did all the things CD Projekt was

accused of doing, and I wanted to know, because if all this was true I wasn't going to make

any more Cyberpunk videos, I interviewed 42 developers because after all, developers are

the ones who should say what's going on, and I proved the thing was blown out of proportion,

same result, hate going my way, even some YouTuber whose name I'm not going to mention

because I'm more elegant than him, who has a sub count way bigger than me, sent his dogs

my way to harass me for weeks until I revealed the name of the devs I talked to, which obviously

didn't happen, with a lot of hate like "who's going to talk to you, you're a no one",

etc Guess what?

4 months later the former developer Ryan Pergent talked about it on his blog and he basically

said the same I did: everything is blown out of proportion

By the way, the guy sending his dogs after me, in the end, I should thank him because

this whole thing gave me the chance to prove where my loyalty stood, obviously with developers,

and this earned me some friends at the studio

The same process happened several times, when I talked about the new generation of Sony's

consoles saying the cycle was ending, and again, people calling me crazy, and a couple

of months later the CEO of Sony confirmed that their cycle was ending, surprise!

Or I talked about the 4th game of the Witcher, 4 months ago, same result, until YouTubers with more subs

count found out shortly ago and I had people coming to my channel to ask how is it that

I wasn't talking about that, and I'm like "Seriously?

I talked about that 4 months ago?"

And, by the way, Kiciński didn't confirm anything and I was wrong in the video I made

4 months ago, I just found out that, so you'll probably will need another 4 months until

someone else finds out

And I have tons more of examples, you're free to check for yourself, my videos are

public, the title and the date when I talked about it, the reaction over it, and you can

google yourself when it got confirmed, not because they were leaks, lots of things I

say come with a proof in the video but it seems that people have not been listening

to Adam Kiciński all this time

Seriously, this lovely gentleman "only" the president of the company

Only

He may know a couple of things about the game

Unstoppapable power

Unlimited access

make the impossible happen with Cobalt V9

By Agent

Available in selected stores 5/9/2077

So, receiving backlash when you're wrong, no one likes that, but it's understandable,

I've been wrong many times, and I can't complain about complaints because they're

well deserved, but receiving it when you're right is quite frustrating, even more when

you have such a good record of being right, and even even more when you're providing

proof in the video, but I sometimes feel like I need the approval of YouTubers that have

more followers than me, if they don't talk about it I must be wrong, well… maybe they're

just slower than me

So, yes, now that there are so many people giving news on Cyberpunk 2077 you don't

really need me for that, you'll have to wait until they learn about things, so you

may receive the info months later but, yes, is quite frustrating and I rather talk about

other things that are more rewarding, so I'll only talk about news when there's something

that really blows my mind or in Evening Gaming News with Mr Ruvver

So, you have other people for this job

And good luck trying to find out what's going on with Cyberpunk because right now

the state of the news is a complete mess

A total and absolute mess

All the info out there is contradictory, and I'm not talking about rumors, they are there,

they're hard to control, but no, I'm talking about news given by "respectable" outlets,

if things keep going like this I swear if I read an article that says that Cyberpunk

is set in the XIX century in London I'm not even going to be surprised, there's

no unified message about the game, the information is contradictory and,

obviously, people is confused

I didn't see it by myself, I've been told, but it makes sense, that recently someone

from the studio said in an interview that he hoped people would have more trust in them,

and I don't think that in here we have a problem with the community not thinking CD

Projekt is a trustworthy company, the community is just confused

Totally

The info about the game is not unified, is so contradictory

The thing is that no one saw the demo, well some of us did, but you know what I mean,

the community didn't see the demo, and obviously I'm not criticizing this decision from CD

Projekt, first because it's their product so their decision, period, and second because

I saw it and I totally understand why it can't be shown to the general public

But

Even with a very valid reasoning behind that, it doesn't change at all the fact that the

community didn't see the demo, and to learn what's going on they need to rely on the

journalists that did see the demo but have no fucking clue of what did they see

The thing is that CD Projekt didn't make it very easy with this, when you watched the

demo you had this highlights

with information that explained a little about it, basic stuff, then while

we were watching it we had a dev explaining stuff, mostly about the gameplay, then you

have the press kit of the game, three pages, only one and a third of text, that may be

enough for your average game but I believe not for this one, we're talking about a

new IP in a setting that people is not used to with an incredibly rich and complex universe,

and this universe not only provides a context, but defines the gameplay

And even with all this complexity, the info CD Projekt gave was minimal, and not only

minimal, pretty hard to understand if you're not used to the setting, they gave this brief

info and expected everybody to understand it, and I believe that was way too much faith

So they just sat there and expected journalists to make the appropriate questions,

journalists that, again, didn't have enough tools to understand the universe

and too lazy to go to the internet to find more info, let's be honest

the sourcebooks are really easy to get

so, they just sat there and expect the journalists to make the appropiate questions

journalists, that, again, didn't have enough tools to understand the universe

if you don't count the inmense amount of resources on the internet

so, please, don't understand I'm blaming CD Projekt here

and, obviously, these journalists were going to make the most basic questions about the gameplay

And what happened?

Well, I remember an interview with game director Adam Badowski on Kotaku where he was complaining

about not being asked for the transhumanist side of the game, well, sweetheart, did it

occur to you that journalists just didn't understand that this was a thing in this universe

On the other hand, the universe is so complex that overwhelming people with all the info

would be, well, overwhelming, and maybe the effect would've been even worse, so I'm

not saying they did the wrong thing, I don't really know, what I'm saying is that shit

happened, and journalists are lazy

they spent a lot of time surrounding this game with secrecy and it seems that it's

not completely working out, because people are filling the gaps as they can, creating

an insane confusion around it

Because the first impact was great, everybody was so blown away, oh the demo is so insane,

is so mind-blowing, is wuo!

Ok, the first wave moved on, and now the community wants more details, so they ask the journalists:

it was mind-blowing but how?

Well, ah.. yep Mind-blowing

But how? Tell me about the features

Yep, mind-blowing

Even the information given by them is sometimes

contradictory, to give you an easy example, you read the press kit and it says that you

can enter the net

THE net

Oh, cool, we have the net in the game, and then in an interview with Mike Pondsmith he

talks about the micronets of the third edition after the DataKrash and you're like, so

are we talking about THE net or the micronets? Not the same thing

That's a simple example, but there are many more, this is getting really

confusing, and there is no unified message about it so, obviously, the community is very

confused, journalists are confused, and lazy, everybody is confused

Honestly I don't know if E3 was supposed to be the real beginning of the marketing campaign,

they really are introducing the universe with this "frame by frame" explanation of the trailer that, again, if

you don't know the universe is hard to understand, and if you are one of those who have a hard

time understanding it, Last Know Meal is doing a series on it

The task they have in front of them of explaining the universe is not going to be easy, but

is going to be necessary, and I think is going to help a lot and make it easier for both

community and journalists to understand the universe and the gameplay features that are

defined by this universe

Now we have GamesCom ahead, I guess they're going to show the same gameplay privately,

and that's just a guess, people are hoping for a second trailer, that would be just great,

even more if it had the Net on it

but don't take this as something anywhere official, they didn't say anything

that's just a hope

and I also hope this second wave of opportunities to talk about the game with a wider audience

puts all the information back on track with a unified message in a way that the community

has a clearer idea of what's going on because, again, I don't think that the problem here

is that the community doesn't trust CD Projekt, they are just confused

Fortunately for all of us, if you're tired of being confused you always have a solution,

that is getting your info from the official forum at cyberpunk.net, you have a lot of

official news and links to other news, good thing is that it has a filter, you have RED

people there managing it, meaning that bullshit is cut really fast, and sometimes developers

answer questions from the community, so I believe it's the only source of information

that is 100% reliable right now, along with video interviews, I don't trust written

interviews because they are always rewritten by the person making them and words and their

meaning is changed, so you know, cyberpunk.net, get your news there and some of your fears

about the game that are fueled with confusing and contradictory information will be calmed

Well, folks, thanks for watching

Don't forget to take a look at our lore playlist to learn everything about the universe,

now 50 videos long I believe, and people are asking "Didn't you run out of things to explain yet?"

When I said I just warmed up I wasn't kidding, I just gave the basics, when I say this universe

is huge I mean in, again, two words: FUCKING HUGE

See you in next videos and stay being amazing!

For more infomation >> Cyberpunk 2077 State of the News - Pijama Rant - Duration: 16:17.

-------------------------------------------

Why Man City defender Benjamin Mendy is back early - Transfer News Now #MCFC - Duration: 2:00.

The Manchester City defender was part of the France

side that won the World Cup just two weeks ago.

Benjamin Mendy was happy to cut short his holiday to get back to work under Pep Guardiola.

The Manchester City defender would have been forgiven for missing the pre-season tour given

his involvement in the France squad, that won the World Cup final less than two weeks

ago.

But the left-back was keen to return after a chat, with his manager as he continues his

recovery from an injury that saw him miss the majority of his debut season at the Etihad.

he said: "It's better for me," . "I prefer to take a few days' holiday and get ready

for the season and the future because I go with the national team and I didn't really

play.

"So it's better for me to make sure I get ready in a good way.

"I spoke with Pep and he tells me this is the best for me, and I know that he knows

everything.

I listen to him and it's better."

Mendy has been a key member of the squad despite barely playing thanks to his sense of fun,

but the Frenchman has a serious side and is determined to get back to doing what he loves

best.

Having won Ligue 1 in 2017 with Monaco and then the Premier League with City last season,

a personal treble is the target to continue a remarkable run of success.

"I want to play.

When you win one time you want to win a second time.

You don't want to stop.

"I am so, so, so excited for keeping going like this with the team.

"The shark team is what I said when we started.

We need to eat everything and that is what we do.

We need to keep going."

For more infomation >> Why Man City defender Benjamin Mendy is back early - Transfer News Now #MCFC - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

World News - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> World News - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

LeBron James Says Signing With Lakers Is 'Dream Come True' - Duration: 1:18.

What's up, guys?

Frazier here for Complex News.

A lot is happening in the life of LeBron James at the moment.

Not only is he moving to the western conference, but he's also opening up a new school.

In a video posted on Twitter, King James spoke about founding a new elementary school and

also gave his first public message about signing with the Los Angeles Lakers.

LeBron talked about the "bittersweet timing" of it all because while he wants to be at

his new school on a "day-to-day basis," he will be moving to Los Angeles.

"This is kind of like a dream come true for me ... Being able to play for a historic franchise

with so much history, and now being able to partner with Magic Johnson, someone I kinda

like, looked up to when I was younger...for it to all come to fruition at this point,

I think timing is everything."

LeBron also mentioned "the excitement I have to be a Laker," and that he's happy to be

a part of the Laker legacy because of how historic the franchise is.

However, he realizes that the Lakers are best known for their championships, and he's on

the team to help make that happen.

James expressed his excitement about the opening of his new elementary school for at-risk children

in his hometown of Akron, Ohio—the result of years of work from the LeBron James Family

Foundation.

The I Promise School will currently serve third and fourth graders, but it plans to

expand to other grades in the future, according to ESPN.

What's more, students are also promised free tuition to the University of Akron beginning

in 2021.

Now that's a dream come true.

That's the news for now, but for all of the latest on LeBron James, subscribe to Complex

News on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Frazier.

For more infomation >> LeBron James Says Signing With Lakers Is 'Dream Come True' - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Jamie Carragher makes Jose Mourinho sack claim - Duration: 1:57.

 That is according to former Liverpool and England defender turned pundit Jamie Carragher

 Mourinho has won three trophies since becoming Manchester United manager in 2016

 However, one of them was the Community Shield and he is yet to lead the Red Devils to Premier League or Champions League success

 Carragher disagrees with some United fans who criticise Mourinho's style of football

 But he says it is time the Portuguese proved his tactics work or he could be out of a job

 "He's a winner and that's why United got him," Carragher said of Jose Mourinho talkSPORT

 "Sometimes when I hear Untied fans moaning about the football, I think 'what did you expect?' "You brought him in to win

You accepted this great football was not going to happen.  "Mourinho always causes one or two problems off the pitch, that's something he's done throughout his career so again that was something you had to expect

 "It was all about winning. "He's got to do something big this season and win one of the big trophies, that will decide whether he stays or goes

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: Jamie Carragher makes Jose Mourinho sack claim - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sessions: US Culture 'Less Hospitable to People of Faith' | Political News - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Sessions: US Culture 'Less Hospitable to People of Faith' | Political News - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Central Florida's Good News -- 7/30/18 - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Central Florida's Good News -- 7/30/18 - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Barcelona transfer news LIVE: Medical scheduled tomorrow; Man Utd to hijack Everton swoop - Duration: 4:08.

 Barcelona transfer news LIVE updates: All the latest from the Nou Camp Monday, July 30Lucas Digne to Everton Barcelona defender Lucas Digne will undergo a medical with Everton tomorrow, French reports claim

 Digne, 25, has delivered his goodbye message to Barcelona supporters after two years and 46 appearances with the Catalan giants

 "The last two years have been a childhood dream that I have been able to realise," he wrote on Instagram

"I want to say thank you very much to all." Everton have agreed a £22million fee to sign the French international, who will represent Marco Silva's second signing since his Goodison Park arrival

 And French publication Foot Mercato claim the medical will take place at Everton's USM Finch Farm tomorrow before signing a five-yer contract

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic fee Lazio are prepared to lower their valuation of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, reports claim

 The 23-year-old has been linked with Chelsea, Barcelona, Manchester United and Real Madrid but his astronomical £150million asking-price has prevented any serious offers

 But according to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, things could change. The report claims Lazio are willing to do business for approximately £110million - £40m less than their original valuation

 It's thought the reduced fee has seen PSG and Juventus show interest.Yerry Mina Instagram hint This is vintage transfer window behaviour from Barcelona centre-back Yerry Mina

 The Barcelona star has dropped a major hint that he's joining Jose Mourinho at Manchester United

 Everton were previously thought to have snapped up the Colombia international for a fee of £27million

 But his social media activity suggests otherwise. Mina, 23, has followed Manchester United's official club account as well as Antonio Valencia and Paul Pogba on his Instagram account

 He's also deleted any affiliation with Barcelona on his Instagram bio. Ousmane Dembele talks Ousmane Dembele's agent will fly to Barcelona this week to discuss the player's Nou Camp future

 Dembele struggled to hold down a first-team spot during his debut season at the club, and the arrival of Malcom now has the youngster worried

 And according to Sport, the winger's entourage plan to hold talks with Barcelona this week to discuss their client's future

 The La Liga giants have already promised Dembele he has a role to play at the club this term

 But after winning the World Cup this summer, the former Borussia Dortmund star wants fresh assurances that he will definitely be given the opportunity to prove himself

 Dembele has not cut his holiday short to return to Barcelona, despite the club featuring in the Spanish Super Cup in two weeks time

 Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with a move for Dembele this summer, with Reds boss Jurgen Klopp even name-dropping the winger in a press conference last month

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét