Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Hello everyone, so you often have it seen in my videos, I place

regularly small cameras, camera-traps, automatic traps,

to take videos of

wild animals in our reserves. I put one, about a month ago

nearf a small river, the problem is that recently we

had very strong floods, the water arrived at the camp, so I'm

afraid that the camera has found immersed

so that's what I'm going to see now I cross my fingers a little

because a camera is expensive, so it would be stupid if it's

completely fucked up, if this is the case anyway it's my fault!

That's all flooded I think the camera is about 200

meters there. It's weird because the environment is changing dramatically

when the waters go up, but it's this which also makes the reserve of

Pararawen unique, as

some species are taking advantage of this environment as

many amphibians, monitor lizards, and maybe even crocodiles, and I do not

talk about snakes ..

I still have hope because I had put it on

the side, is still hope that it is above the water level

It's crazy I do not recognize anything I can not found the camera ...

It is very complicated

It's been 45 minutes that I turn I still not found the camera.

So I'm not lost

but I have no idea of ​​its position

So I'd like to have fun, and tell you I know the forest as my

pocket, but that's not the case

I think it's still immersed in fact

not cool...

Now its no more funny

So here I am proud of myself the camera is on this tree.

Actually the camera is immersed, so the camera is fucked but I

will still try to recover the memory card, and who knows, maybe she went on

before being completely submerged. It is by going there groping

that I realized that the camera was there ... I'm going to put my cam away

otherwise you will fall with me in the water.

That's how to screw up a camera-trap, I have found it again but it's the end for it ...

Surprisingly the camera-trap does not have been damaged by the water, you could see the

images, even underwater images, so proboscis monkey and macaques,

and there I recover a second camera that was not immersed for the

good and simple reason it is about 17 meters from the ground, and here I

hope to have filmed proboscis monkey but in the trees, and maybe even binturongs.

And you know, the most strategic place to put a camera-trap

it's a fig tree, it's really the wildlife highway here.

Much more than just filming wild binturong, the camera filmed

a female with her two little ones!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét