Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

and we are off to catch the bus

I found a bus stop think I'm picking one in the right direction just got to cross the

road here carefully

there's people sitting at the bus stop so that's a good sign it

means there'll be a bus so let's hope it's going in the right direction. I think it should be that way

here's me bus stop

let's see which way it's going

to be honest I don't recognize any of the places

good news here's my bus

well I'm on number 21

now I just have to make sure I get off right stop

It'd not too far.

And it goes round

so if I miss it I'll just go round again

welcome to Plaza de espana

isn't it beautiful there's a little like

our moat that goes around like a canal where you can take rowboats out there's this

beautiful fountain in the middle, amazing historic buildings and there's some park

that I'll show you there you can take a horse ride around the area or around parts

the city in a horse and carriage

it's blazing hot, nice cool breeze off a

fountain and it's nice and cool over there in the shade

let me show you around a little bit

so that's the plaza de españa in Servilla it's very beautiful

that was a fantastic morning we have had walking around there now wandering through the

gardens behind into the city area to find something to eat

and rounding up evening at the Plaza outside the cathedral in Serville

it is beautiful

let me show you that it's a very popular places lots of restaurants

lots of tapas bar lots of places to eat lots of friendly people the cathedral is

lit up let me show you around it's really

beautiful and then I'm gonna find my way home on a bus, hope the bus is still running

can you believe... have a look around first then I'll get back to you

Surprise!

I'm lost in Serville.

It's a nice lost though I'm just wandering down

there's little hotels I've wandered off the Main Street

taking a shortcut through the little alleys

streets to find my way to either

I'm either going to end up at a flomenco bar or a my

bus stop

at the moment it's looking like neither

the trouble is I looked down the

street back down there

and Ithought ooh pretty lights

there's things going on things to

see, so much to show you

okay let me check the map again and see

if I'm going vaguely the right direction

okay first place we found it was Carboneria

which is the flamenco dancing bar

I hope so let's go down this darkened alley

the handwritten sign and see what I find

I can hear sounds singing and dancing

oh and it looks busy

gonna be lucky to get a good seat here

well the cantina the Carboneria was great fun packed but can't show any

footage because we're not allowed to film in there, so I did record some of

the sounds I can play those to you hopefully somewhere else I'll find some

flamenco dancers and to show you

so it's now midnight I'm now wandering around

random alleys, only vaguely lost

hoping the buses are still running

heading to the road to the bus stop

down the strange little road

let's see, errmmmm

I think we still need to go this way

every now and again you come out on a bigger road and then you think you know

where you are and then you go down a side alley and then you're lost again

so left or right?

oh boy, so right? or left? Who knows? Not me

good news no longer completely lost and I found a bus stop and it says a 21

which is the bus I took here hopefully I'm now going in the other direction is due in

six minutes, all the information is up here

bus number where it's going and how many

minutes before arrival

now five minutes

now I have to remember where to get off

I should have paid more notice plus it was light when I left and it's dark now and things look

so different so I'm gonna guess the approximate distance my time and hope I

hop off fairly near my accommodation and then could find my way there

this night may not be over yet but so far I'm currently unlost and waiting for

a bus

good news, I think I've made it

looks familiar I think I go down here turn right

turn left

yep hey even got off at the right stop didn't quite fall asleep so

just down here

must be quiet, don't want to wake anyone up

goodness knows what time it is

but yeah that was actually quite easy I don't know what time the buses

stop running but what's quite grateful there was one

one euro 20 for a

15 minute ride as opposed to at 8 or 9 euro taxi plus any late fees

I've just got to walk this last little bit home

I'm sure I'm in the right place it's just down here be home before we know it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét