Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

In 2014, I graduated in Business Administration.

After that, I went through some trainee business programs,

but I didn't adapted very well to them.

It was when I found at IBM

an opportunity to learn more about technology

and its potential to scale things up in innumerable ways.

I worked in many departments during IBM's program

and, in 2015, I got enthralled with the Blockchain area;

IBM didn't have a Blockchain department at that time.

When I was taking outside courses, learning about innovation,

I came across this technology,

and I asked them how I could work with it inside IBM.

So, after this process, thankfully, I was granted access.

I was the only trainee working in the lab;

there are only PHDs working in IBM's research lab.

So, it was a great learning experience,

during which I helped to form this Blockchain cell inside IBM.

I then started to understand

that Blockchain could be used in ways that were much more interesting

than those strictly applied to big corporations,

which are inevitably IBM's clients.

So, I wanted to introduce this significant innovation to new businesses.

While doing my research,

I came across many startups for social impact,

that fitted perfectly well with my purpose.

I then started to get some interesting know-how to track donations,

to better understand how the value chain is mapped,

how it fits in this segment,

what the actors are, what the ecosystem is,

and how Blockchain can improve the work of their protocols.

So, this translation from business into technology

is now much more than just work for me;

it's my life purpose.

I've always questioned the system,

asking how we could better organize ourselves.

Blockchain came about as a tool

to be used in favour of this New Economy concept,

which is shared, collaborative, cyclical,

bringing all that to our day-to-day lives,

along with noble goals for social impact.

This was the best solution I could find to my life.

I'm also a mentor at ConsenSys

in a Hackaton of Blockchain for Global Social Impact.

I'm also a teacher at Blockchain Academy.

Moeda's project allows us to have a very happy routine,

since we can think strategically,

having this broader vision promoted by Blockchain,

and find the best solution.

Our team has technical leaders, that have been long-term partners,

which, I think, contributes greatly to the quality of our team,

people responsible for the transactions

and the tokens' design required by this complete system.

I'm in charge of the strategy behind this integration,

and the solutions' architecture.

So, I have to choose the best path to follow

and bridge the gap between all these people

so we can find the most effective solution for Moeda.

Many things will still happen,

but we're planting the seeds,

and we're heading towards achieving an integration, strategy-wise,

between different protocols.

We start with Moeda's token that comes from ERC20,

that had a very successful ICO,

it'll go through a portfolio

that is being built and will convert it to a stable token

to be used in the projects that are being written in Hyperledger.

Up to here, we have two protocols talking between them.

And there's the middle part:

the conversion of the ERC20 Moeda's token to a Brazilian person

will be done using Stellar,

so now we have three protocols talking between them,

so we've got a very multidisciplinary team,

using different skills

so we can find the best possible solution to a single project.

If you'd like to learn more about Moeda and its details,

do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you very much.

Virtual seeds, real impact.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét