Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Aug 1 2018

Jamie Carragher believes the current Liverpool squad is potentially better than any Reds

group he was involved with.

The former centre-back won the Champions League and finished as a Premier League runner-up

on three occasions.

Carragher played alongside fellow legend Steven Gerrard as well as world-class stars like

Luis Suarez and Fernando Torres.

And although Liverpool fell short of winning silverware last season, he admits he can't

recall a stronger squad during his Anfield career.

"It does look like a really top-end squad at the moment," he told talkSPORT.

"Possibly as good as anything I was involved in and I was at Liverpool for 17 years.

"The squad that they have now and the strength they're looking to gain is as good as anything

I played in."

Carragher also spoke about Dejan Lovren, claiming that he does not see the Croatian as a weakness.

"Lovren gets a lot of criticism from Liverpool fans and over his Liverpool career he has

made mistakes in big games," he added.

"But you're talking about a centre-back who has made who has played in a Champions

League final and a World Cup final over the last few months.

"They've got plenty of options there at centre-back.

"They've got Van Dijk, who was a huge amount of money, but I always say it doesn't

matter how much money you spend on a player – if he performs, he'll look worth it.

"In two or three years time, other centre-backs will go for big money and he'll look like

a bargain."

For more infomation >> Liverpool former makes big claim about Jurgen Klopp current Reds squad ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Trump News Network: Collusion Is Not a Crime - Duration: 4:13.

♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

-[ As Trump ] Welcome back to the Trump News Network,

the bigliest and newsliest network in the world.

Let's get tonight's top story.

This morning, I tweeted...

And it worked.

Apparently, if you say something is not a crime,

then it's not a crime.

Watch this. Tax evasion? Not a crime.

Bootlegging the new "Mamma Mia!" movie?

Not a crime.

Committing a crime? Not a crime.

I'm in the clear, and it's all thanks to my fantastic lawyer,

Rudy Giuliani.

Look at him. The epitome of calm.

I love Rudy. He's had a great week.

People are still talking about

how he tweeted the word "you" and nothing else.

What you didn't know was -- he was standing outside my window

with a sign that said, "Complete me."

You're a great lawyer, Rudy, and I'll stand by you forever,

until Robert Mueller indicts you in four months

and you turn on me, in which case,

I don't know you and we've never met.

This camera? What camera? This camera.

Speaking of which, my ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen,

has been releasing secret recordings of our conversations.

I don't know why he's doing it, but he's doing it.

But two can play at that game, Michael,

because now I have a secret recording of you.

This is 100% real and is not fake. Listen.

Ouch! Ouch!

That's cold. That's ice-cold.

Not a good look. Not a good look, Michael.

Speaking of people's careers being over...

a Republican Congressional candidate in Virginia

named Denver Riggleman is in trouble

for being a fan of Bigfoot erotica.

That's actually a real story. I can't believe it.

I mean, technically, it's fake news.

It's not Bigfoot erotica. It's Sasquatch erotica.

But, still, this is the first time in years

the craziest thing in the news isn't about me.

Game recognize game, Denver Riggleman.

But I'm sure things will work out for him.

He should do what any logical person would do --

have his lawyer pay Bigfoot $130,000 in cash.

That's what you do.

All right, let's move on to some news that actually matters.

The Big Mac is turning 50! Happy 50th, Big Mac.

I'm usually not attracted to anything over 30,

but, in this case, I'll make an exception.

Besides, you're the only reason I've ever eaten lettuce.

In honor of the occasion, McDonald's has also released

their very own currency, called the MacCoin.

And I'm thrilled to announce that, starting right now,

we're switching to an entirely MacCoin-based economy.

Speaking of burgers, I had a private meeting with

A.G. Sulzberger, the publisher of the failing New York Times,

to talk about how I treat the media.

He said I was unfair and immature,

and I said, "I know you are, but what am I?"

And, to be truly honest, folks, I only met with Sulzberger

because I respect how he landed that plane on the Hudson.

I really do.

Lastly, in entertainment news, "Mission: Impossible"

is being called Tom Cruise's best movie yet.

I love Tom Cruise.

People tell me I look like him all the time.

I thought I was gonna meet him once,

but it turned out to be this guy, Ted Cruz.

Fake Cruise.

This is the Trump News Network.

We'll be right back after this commercial break.

♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

-♪ 'Cause tonight, baby ♪

♪ I wanna get freaky with you ♪

-♪ Baby, don't you understand? ♪

For more infomation >> Trump News Network: Collusion Is Not a Crime - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Current affairs |1 August current affairs in Hindi|PIB NEWS|rajysabha news|Current Affair Quiz - Duration: 8:03.

1 august current affairs

1 august pib current affairs

1 august the hindu current affairs

daily current affairs quiz in hindi

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét