Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

what a strike

beautiful

hi guys, so welcome to another fishing video

the day is born, it is Saturday and today I will try to do a fishing in Fly Fishing

to my favorite specie, the Barbel as you know

if It goes wrong I'll try some Bass or some Walleye

but my goal is Barbel in fly fishing

I left my mayfly at home so I would not feel tempted

because with Mayfly is very simple, is easy mode

fly fishing is more challenging and I like challenges

let´s see how it goes

what a strike

beautiful

beautiful strike

beautiful

crazy

is not very big but...

.. fly fishing is always super fun

look how beautiful

let´s take a photo

and release

I took the photos and it's time to make the release

of this Barbel

there he goes

let´s get another, if they want :)

fish on

I think I was brute

because the fish is very big for this combo

hold up little rod

hold up

almost

almost

I catch you

so beautiful

this is bigger

this is bigger

look at this

so beautiful

how this little rod can handle this big fish

and they fight hard

I saw him next to that rock there

I saw him and cast

I was scared because the fish is very big to this rod

but works fine

Hold the fish well

my fly

Hold the fish well

and we have a beautiful fish like this

let´s release

where he belongs

fish on

Do you decide where you want to go?

I think I will get him

if I pass this herbs

he will go to open water

I think I will catch him

so strong

and done

three

one more

look at this

beautiful fish

with this small rod

Scierra Brook

#4 , pure fun

look at that boat there

need to be careful now

after I got this three fish I need to stop Fly fishing

because of that big boat

and Barbel go away from shore

when the boats do waves

so I put a grub

well a Ribworm but I cut a little so is the size of a grub

from Savage Gear, yellow color, let´s see if I catch something

but I will wait only five minuts, you know I am crazy for Barbel

Sardine

look at the waves, I don´t have a chance when boats pass by me

so I catch this just to fish and don´t be stopped

because now I need to wait like 15 minuts to fish in Fly again

but at the moment there are lots of boats

so I continue to catch Sardines

fish on

did you saw the strike?

he is not very big

bit is the fouth fish, can´t ask for more

he is going to the motor

he think he is big

so small and thinks he is big

you really think you are big

one more

fourth

here he is

not the best release but he is ok

and another

I was not expecting him

here you are

here you are

fifth fish

I was not expecting this, there are lot´s of waves

lot´s of boats

but guess I got luck with one more

here he is

very beautiful

this fly today rocked

lot´s of this

sometimes is not only Zander/Walleye

come here

small one

The battery is dead

but I catch a bass

now is the sixth, I got some time without boats

if I catch him is the sixth

but he went to the herbs, he is not big

I saw him here

and I saw him

now would be good if I catch him

he is strong

and done

one more

sixth Barbel

one Zander/Walleye, one Bass and some big Zander/Walleye escaped

but at the end of the day my cameras are off and only turn on for a fish

like I was saying this fly today was top

managed to land all the fish

made by my friend Fernando Silva

Fernando, look, they work

and let´s release

has you can see is impossible to continue

10 in 10 minuts a boat pass by me

so I will end my fishing day, hope you liked

this year I will do some different types of fishing

I want to do all kinds of fishing, in sea or fresh water

from boat, kayak and shore

let´s see how it goes

For more infomation >> This Fly Fishing Rod will have to break - Duration: 13:44.

-------------------------------------------

COBRA - TORNAR VIRAL - Libertação no Eclipse de 11.08.18 - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> COBRA - TORNAR VIRAL - Libertação no Eclipse de 11.08.18 - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Consejos de Ximena Córdoba para que tu esposo ayuda en las tareas del hogar - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Consejos de Ximena Córdoba para que tu esposo ayuda en las tareas del hogar - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

My ROBLOX Character Evolution - Avatar Evolution - Duration: 3:06.

My ROBLOX Character Evolution - Avatar Evolution

hey what's going on guys it's Vince here WP gen or we play games Network welcome

back to another video in this video we're gonna be showing our roblox

evolution of our characters it's uh it's been a slight one not not not too

drastic but I hope you guys enjoyed the video if you do make sure hit that like

button don't forget to subscribe because we do do large rings Monday through

Friday 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time as well as dropping videos here and

there so sit back stay turns hope you enjoy the video and we'll see you here

in a little bit

hey dudes welcome back now I'm gonna be showcasing my very short roblox

evolution now we started playing this game and it was about roughly July of

2015 that was when my son Marco was old enough to start playing the game now

you're gonna notice we started all the way from the newb

that's right Viking higher breaking hair army all the weights where we are today

I hope you enjoy the video don't forget to smash that like but if you do and I'm

curious to hear about your evolution as well now the very few changes we made in

the beginning we're just hair simple cosmetics all

free stuff like I said you guys don't need robots to have fun I say it all the

time now here in December 2017 I did get a group did purchase builder's club I

was able to make my own shirts this was the first shirt design that we ever made

then it is on made a second yes I did change the hair a little splash of color

there and guys my remember that I got full stunner shades on at a second

t-shirt design February 2018 and then even the third that new shirt though

moon little fringy that's right now everyone remembers this epic ready

player one event it was amazing I love this so much look at those rings Oh

gee-whiz they are slick now how to show something

you love if you guys ever stop by the streets you know I'm a big fan of

beanies and then these wings Oh totally useless the Radcliff links do not buy

them and this is my standard WP emboss this is the one you guys see me rocking

at most strains I love this outfit love the wings love the mass a lot of people

want to trade for that mascot oh I don't win it you're not gonna get me to do it

now after this guys I do have some other guys like the Robo WP Chen now this

guy's just just for fun man I want to see if he was better at playing

jailbreak because I thought those wings got in the way and killed me in the

lasers turns out I'm just a noob and that is right if you did not know it I

am next Rafi

well that was it guys that was my roblox evolution my short journey in roblox and

I'm sure there's gonna be more to come in the future if you liked the video

don't forget to subscribe and smash that like button as well we do do live

streams every Monday through Friday 7 p.m. Central Standard Time

don't forget to hit that notification bell if you want to get notified when

you're live and you want to hop into some games with us thank you guys so

much for watching and we'll catch you in the next video

My ROBLOX Character Evolution - Avatar Evolution

My ROBLOX Character Evolution - Avatar Evolution

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét