Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

This is a well known place, right?

The Wine Room. Take a look at this beauty!

This is Daddy's room

It's Daddy's room.

That's the translation to portuguese. Daddy's room.

My living room. Or at least, what I dream of.

What?

Are you happy to be here?

Very much, look how beautiful this place is!

Did you enjoy it?

Very much.

What are you freaking out about, Raposo?

Loot at this!

I think it's cool, the experience. I like it.

We arrived in Ft. Lauderdale.

Today we were delayed,

because the was a problem with the bus battery and it took a while to fix it,

but everything is going to work out just fine.

You're welcome!

Look at that crazy ship on the back.

Today, we are in Baltimore, where we're going to play tonight

and we are really close to the sea, at least it appear to be.

That's the Coast Guard big ship.

There's the cannon. Pretty cool.

It's 1:00 A.M. in Maryland. Maryland?

Ah, you guys arrived! Eccoli!

Hercules!

It's not Hercules!

Hercule?! No, it's not the same!

You said "Hercules". He said "Eccoli".

Thank you.

Thank you!

Thank you.

I got it on camera!

You said it "Obrigada".

There's the goy. He is a goy.

These two here!

Yes, that's a goy!

Thank you!

Come out to the camera, as a goy.

Today, that's normal. A goy, that's normal.

Everybody is doing it.

Yeah, to be a goy is something normal.

Evertybody but me.

We're friends, it's all a joke.

That's not for me, ok?

It's all right, it's a joke.

Nowadays, I would say that's not with me.

I have a song for you:

"Let's all dance together,

everybody with their fingers in their asses, but me"

That's what people do when there's nothing else to do!

That's a good song, right?

But I'll tell you this:

I would very much like to eat a slice of pizza in Baltimore, Maryland

because we are getting closer to New York, and I heard that there, we'll find a very good pizza.

But this one you're talking about that you're eating in the street that is the really good one.

No, it isn't.

Have you ever eaten a good pizza in a restaurant in NY?

No.

No. So we need to find a good one. I've only eaten the sliced ones.

Me too.

Which are great!

Yes, they are.

We can take a walk, have a coffee...

I came from Sao Paulo, which is a city with a sensational pizza, unbeatable.

Unbeatable.

São Paulo isn't unbeatable. No more than the ones from the south region.

What?

It's not better than in the south.

He is not alright...

No, he isn't.

If you were talking about barbecue, or even other things, but pizza...

Let's talk about pizza. São Paulo is the there is.

Do you have strogonoff pizza in São Paulo?

I love to use a bit of olive oil. And there's a hint: olive oil, some pepper...

Oh, so you just found out about olive oil?

You're teaching Angra fans what olive oil is, so they can put on their pizzas?

So, you guys from São Paulo, you never had that idea.

He is telling you that you can put olive oil on your pizza. How innovative!

Olive oil is great with pizza, for sure. I love it!

That's it.

Here we are, guys.

It's September 12th, in New York,

it's a day after a very meaningful day for the city.

And tonight we are playing at the Gramercy Theatre,

a venue that seems to be very nice,

a lot of great bands have been playing there recently.

Now we are driving around, me and my partners

- That's us! - Yep.

Indeed.

We're going to Manhatttan,

to have a coffee, see some stores.

We'll begin at Times Square.

- That's right. - See what's going on.

The last tour you did, you didn't have time to walk around, is that right?

No, we didn't, but B.B. King's Blues Club is right at Times Square, right?

It's pretty close.

But we passed by it, right?

I don't think so, no.

You would know if you did.

It looks pretty different.

I went to Times Square.

But I went to Times Square, right? Or are we going there today?

Yes. Today you'll make a check mark in your notebook.

And then we'll take a walk.

I have to go to Aguilar's office, to do some photos, because it's my sponsor...

I'm sorry.

Am I interrupting your video?

I'm explaining to about Times Square...

... I don't know, is it still where the New York Times building is located? Or not anymore?

The New York Times? It might be.

What?

It might be, I don't know.

- I think it is. See? It's because of that. - Got it.

So it names that whole area.

And there are lots of buildings that are theaters,

because Broadway is right over there too.

And many TV talk shows are recorded there,

like Stephen Colbert's.

And Broadway crosses Times Square, because it's the longest street in the world, if I'm not wrong.

That's right.

I don't know how many kilometers, but it's absurd.

It has your length.

- It's an agressive lenght. - It's very imponent in lenght.

It's humongous when it comes to lenght.

I got it. When it comes to lenght, it's pretty huge.

Talking about lenght, it's amazing.

If you're talking about size...

Talking about lenght, we can say it's pretty distinctful...

When the subject is lenght, Broadway is the one.

It's right over there. Are we still talking about street lenghts, right?

Yes, of course.

That's what I thought.

That's it, we are finally here, at Times Square.

It's the second time I come there, my third time in New York.

It feels like we're in a Hollywood movie, right?

Exactly.

That's right.

- So we are here, taking a walk in New York, right? - Yes.

And suddenly we can see

something at that billboard.

Can you see it already?

First, there's a singer there, his name is Fabio Lione.

There he goes, all fashionable.

And there you can see "Angra: tonight".

Look at that, "Angra: tonight".

- Will there be Angra tonight? - There will be Angra tonight!

You're breaking the law, walking in the middle of the street.

Say hello to the camera!

What's up?

Thank you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét