Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hi all right with you? Hi, how are you, people? ok? I am Samuca and welcome to one more

video I'm alone and for the first time I'm doing an audio capture test here

in the microphone where it will make it easier for me to put the subtitles in the videos both in Indonesian

how much in English right, let's go guys I wanted to talk about my year 2018 was a

year started in a rather complicated way financially speaking I did not have ease

to buy the things that I really want Does it take care of the things that I really needed?

I had to hold some money at the end of the year. past I invented to buy the bike that

what happened is a motorcycle that I really like It's a KTM, and I've got a debt I

I lost some sponsors I lost some support and at the end of the day I chipped on the question

But I managed to get the bike off. negative for a month there two months

but at the end of things everything worked out today I'm in blue, because it's been a difficult year.

The staff I worked on the TV channel called the interactive sport some people or the

Most here in Brazil know this channel and what happened, I simply simply

I was sent away in September of the month of September where more than 200 people were

Dismissed Unfortunately the TV channel ended up and then from September I thought what

that I'm going to do or I'll keep recording I'm going to actually record again because

I was not recording or I'm going to look for another one. job as I had a trip following

already bought already paid I could not get a job so fast being that

I was going to be away for a week until it happened. I gave some time, I did not think I'd focus.

I'll see what I want to do with my life. and I decided to record again to record I stayed

practically three years without video recording here on YouTube personal Summarizing I came back exactly

November 5 to record with focus to record careful to record with everything I really

I wanted to record I made some reaction videos. to the players of Indonesia of Thailand

and what happened some viral videos and it was really good that I did not expect the guys

from Indonesia that made me turn into meme that what I did I said I had

Rolling head, I just roll it. he counted on putting bucket bucket bald counted

it's roll, so it was bald roll The guys are crazy in Indonesia from Brazil.

It's speaking in our language to start support start giving me the support result

the Samuca here has kind of viralized in Indonesia the staff started to support me and I got a

a lot of followers and the real reason I be making video today are people

that the Brazilians supported me, not always They supported me. They never stopped supporting and

this new people from Indonesia all these people from Indonesia that arrived they put my

motivation level 200 was at 200% motivation extremely happy, i'm extremely happy

and the people who support me have managed to transform my year that had everything to finish horrible

because I'm unemployed, my wife is no job and I'm touching my life here

on YouTube Trying to take care of my health to lose weight and to do the exercises

I want to live in games again, I used to live It's just the difference that I had

job and a fixed money today I have to take a little from here a little work

freelancer from here to make an income Thank God today she has a financial problem.

My head is much better and I have sure that everyone at home is seeing

this video has a large percentage of help and fault my good fault a good fault

of you motivate me to keep on track still do not go back in life and think about doing

Nothing today, I'm sure I'm done. My year, December 31, 2018, I finish.

my year is much better than I Started!

Thank you very much for everything, just to you. I have to thank we are together, ok?

I really really appreciate it, a big hug. It was worth it!

For more infomation >> O MEU ANO DE 2018 | TAHUN SAYA 2018 - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Voeux 2019 de Jacqueline Belhomme, maire de Malakoff - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Voeux 2019 de Jacqueline Belhomme, maire de Malakoff - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lo mejor de YIRUMA | Los mejores éxitos de Yiruma ~ El mejor piano - Duration: 1:13:24.

Thanks For Watching Remember To Comment Like and Subscribe!

For more infomation >> Lo mejor de YIRUMA | Los mejores éxitos de Yiruma ~ El mejor piano - Duration: 1:13:24.

-------------------------------------------

Juliette Binoche voit dans les boules de Cristal, elle accepte un surprenant rôle - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Juliette Binoche voit dans les boules de Cristal, elle accepte un surprenant rôle - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Teste de Câmera - Duration: 6:34.

Today I bring a video dedicated to the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE camera

Where I will show some pictures and videos that i took with the device

Without any edition, and all in auto mode

I hope that you guys enjoy, let's go?

another round with the Mi 8 SE, but now I will also include some night photos for you to see how

the smartphone goes in these situations

I really hope you liked this video, because it was a bit hard work to do it, so if you want it too

I can even bring a comparison between the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE and the Xiaomi Mi A2 that I have in my hands

it depends on what you comment, and also tell me if you like it, because this is very important, then that's it, until next time.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Teste de Câmera - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Juliette Binoche voit dans les boules de Cristal, elle accepte un surprenant rôle - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Juliette Binoche voit dans les boules de Cristal, elle accepte un surprenant rôle - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday, « un trou de 800 000 euros », une fin d'année difficile - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday, « un trou de 800 000 euros », une fin d'année difficile - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

48 Mensagem Evangélica de Ano Novo (Voz Masculina) - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> 48 Mensagem Evangélica de Ano Novo (Voz Masculina) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Les talents de Tape à l'oeil vous souhaitent une belle année 2019 ! - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Les talents de Tape à l'oeil vous souhaitent une belle année 2019 ! - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Transmisión en directo de Lt39 TV - Duration: 32:46.

For more infomation >> Transmisión en directo de Lt39 TV - Duration: 32:46.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday, « un trou de 800 000 euros », une fin d'année difficile - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday, « un trou de 800 000 euros », une fin d'année difficile - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Agujeros de Guión: MISIÓN IMPOSIBLE 1 (1996) - Duration: 10:05.

PLOT HOLES!!!

Taking advantage of the premiere of the sixth installment, I wanted to comment briefly Mission Impossible, the first film of the saga, directed by Brian de Palma.

I've always loved it, and when I was a kid it was from my favorite movies, and I would say it still is.

Also, the screenwriter, David Koepp, is the same as my beloved Jurassic Park, so what can I tell you?

And then the game of the Nintendo 64 I will also have spent a lot of times.

Let's see, the movie is well written, and has no terrible faults, but I think it's worth commenting on some weird things that, when I saw it again, they caught my attention. Go for it.

THE MISSION IN THE EMBASSY

The initial mission of the IMF team is to infiltrate the US embassy in Prague, in the Czech Republic,

because an attache named Alexander Golitsyn has stolen half NOC List and now, in the embassy, ​​he wants to steal the other half.

This NOC List is important because it is a list of all agents of the infiltrated agency in Eastern Europe.

The mission goes wrong, the Noc list flies in an alley and the only surviving agent is Ethan Hunt, who meets with his boss, Eugene Kittridge, who happens to be in Prague, suspiciously.

Well, he tells her that the whole operation was false. That the NOC list was a decoy to catch a mole alias Job 3-14, who was going to sell the secret information to an arms dealer named Max.

And here come the spoilers: the mole Job is the boss, Jim Phelps and his wife, the agent Claire Phelps. Knowing this we can begin to talk about things that do not finish to square.

IN SEARCH OF MAX

Ethan just fled his meeting with his boss, and took refuge in the safe house that his agency had to carry out the operation.

The first thing that strikes me as an egg is that at no time does Kittridge and his agents go there to register it.

They should have the information of all the frank floors of the agency, but no, they do not know where their agent may have fled, and also with access to government databases and a lot of cool material.

Now Ethan's mission is to unmask the real mole, but he only has the information of Job 314.

He realizes that this makes reference to the Bible and begins to look at religious websites.

But here comes something that does not end up making sense. See from which account you send emails and what accounts send emails.

First: How does the mole's email account know? Job could have left the mail open, but that would betray Phelps, who was the only one who handled the laptop.

And even if Ethan fired all night long, he sent random emails to religious websites ... how does he get the crazy way to get the mail from arms dealer Max?

Because it is worth the mole to use the pseudonym of Job, but what exactly does Job have to do with Max's email address? It's a bit weird all this part.

And it turns out that he manages to find her, and that Job has already come up with the stolen NOC list, but the one that is a decoy.

Let's see, let's analyze this. Job knew that those in internal affairs were setting a trap for him?

I think Job had no fucking idea, because if not, he would not have sold a false list to Max.

The old man's idea was to charge all his comrades, steal Golitsyn's Noc list and play dead, throwing all the shit at Ethan.

And as he has it in his possession, he sells it to Max, but of course, they will not give him a hard one because when he puts the list on a computer, the cop comes. That's why I think the guy did not know about the trap.

However ... there are things that do not fit. Jim Phelps is a pretty smart guy, a veteran of the agency.

And apparently, later in the movie, everyone knows that the Noc list is safe in the more secure room of the CIA headquarters in Virginia.

Phelps, with all the years working there ... never wondered why something as fucking important as the NOC list was in a fucking embassy in Prague with a ridiculous security?

Did not even wonder how supposedly Golitsyn got one of the halves? Fuck, the operation had to smell scorn from afar.

And if after the operation Phelps believed himself in possession of the real NOC list ... why does he send his wife to the safe house with Ethan?

Both already had what they wanted (supposedly), the logical thing would have been to charge and get lost forever. Why Claire reappears further increasing the suspicions of the protagonist?

And we go to stage 2. If Phelps knew about the decoy ... why did not he just do the normal operation?

Overall, that was not the true NOC list. If he knew it was not the good one, why did he kill his team and risk stealing it? Why did you sell it to Max? Had it not been for Ethan's intervention in extremis they would have all been arrested.

And I do not believe that Phelps could have all that planned, nor that his plan was for Ethan, a young agent, to steal the NOC list for him from the safest building in the country.

That also the idea comes from him, not from Claire, that could have pushed him. Anyway, that plan I discard because it would have so many variables that it would be almost impossible that it would have gone well.

THE BIBLE OF THE GEDEONES

Here comes another somewhat incongruous part. I do not know if Phelps is obsessed with the Bible or what I know, but that is precisely why he is discovered by Ethan.

In the Free Room Bible, it says that she was left at the Drake Hotel in Chicago by the Gideons, some Christians who dedicate themselves to leaving Bibles in hotels.

Just the day before Phelps said he had been at that hotel. My question is ... why does Phelps take the Bible from a hotel and take it to an operation in Prague?

If he has been talking to Max for two years and according to his words, "he does not use quotes from the Bible" ... why does he keep it with him all the time?

And what is it that makes Ethan charge for several cities with the same bible itself and can find another anywhere?

When he's in London, it helps him unmask the mole, but there's no reason why he has to carry it with him throughout the film.

It is true that he then appears writing a message to Max using a quote from the Bible, and seems very serious thinking about which would be the best to send him.

However ... Max already knows him ... he does not have any fucking need to send him an email with any biblical reference. Also, we later see that he has his mobile phone.

Oh by the way. In that email he quotes Max on the train that goes from London to Paris, the TGV.

He puts the seat, but that train is very long and has lots of wagons. Seat ... what car? That information has not been told.

THEFT AT THE CIA

The sequence of the stealing of the Noc List in the CIA is pretty freaky. The most wanted guy of the moment manages to sneak into one of the safest buildings in the world posing as a firefighter.

For starters ... where does a fire truck come from? How does Luther hack into CIA systems? Do not they have other better hackers? And how is it that nobody watches the firemen?

The whole plan depended on Claire going right into that door and no one was looking in the corridor or inside?

And that the only guy with access to the room was a while in the cafeteria drinking coffee? It's all a little crazy, but the scene is cojonuda, yes.

The room where the famous list is has several security systems when there is no one inside. Pressure tiles on the floor, a sound meter and a temperature meter.

What makes me very grateful is ... why does the computer continue to work when there is no one in the room? Would not it be safer for the computer to lock or shut down with each exit?

And then there is the issue of ventilation ducts. Why this mania to make conduits in which a human being can fit?

And then it's also that there are rats. And I wonder ... those rats can not blow up the alarms of the lasers in the crack in the roof? I would be sounding all the fucking afternoons.

Finally I love how Ethan finds out that Krieger is in the garlic. Oh, his knife is the same as the one that killed Sara and Golitsyn.

Seriously, what killer is leaving his knives on the people he kills?

ON THE TRAIN

The final sequence of the film takes place in the TGV. The first thing that strikes me is that there are no catenary whores.

All the trains, and more in the mid-90s, had catenary whores.

But yes, it is true that if there were cables above the train the spectacular scene of the helicopter would not have any fucking sense, but hey, it is not something important either. You can get to forgive.

What would make me more squeamish is the fact that both Max and the mole Phelps and Agent Kittridge were on the train. Max trusted Ethan for saving him from the subject of the fake list.

But why does Max keep trusting Phelps and handing him to the prota on a tray in the baggage car?

Why does not Phelps shoot when Ethan is putting on his glasses that he knows perfectly well that they record video?

Was that all Ethan's plan? Everything depended on Kittridge wearing and looking at the right moment the video-watch that he had sent him in an envelope.

But he did not have to wear it on his wrist. I could have thought it was a trap or something.

And why does Phelps shoot his wife and Ethan leave him with just a tap on the back? If he does not have more bullets he could have stabbed him or crushed his skull with a stomp, but no. It leaves you in good condition.

I understand that Phelps kills his wife because he was flirting with Ethan, but I do not know, I always found that subframe a bit gratuitous.

Besides, Ethan, on the train, is still not sure that Claire is behind the conspiracy.

But it is obvious, fuck. If you know that Krieger is with them for the knife, and that of thousands of repudiated agents she chose him precisely ... lighter, water.

And since I upload the video again I wanted to add the reappearance completely without mentioning Phelps in London. Do not fuck me, why the fuck does the guy appear there saying he's alive?

He tells him that the mole is Kidrich, but fuck, given the situation, that only makes him look even more suspicious do not fuck. In fact, that is the point at which Hunt is definitely clarified.

And finally ... was it necessary to deliver the true Noc list to Max? If something had gone wrong all those names would have come to light and Ethan would have hundreds of agents killed behind his back.

I could have given him a new decoy or part of the list. Or the true one but encoded. That's why they hired a very pro hacker.

Better that to walk blocking signals with a mobile while Kittridge walks the wagons as they had foreseen.

Is Luther afraid of being recognized by his former bosses? But if they knew that the guy was going to be there ... why did not they give the hacker a fucking mask of those cool and end of the story?

Anyway, I love this saga. Less the second.

Around the holidays I will analyze Blade Runner, The Awakening of the Force and if you want me to speak also of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom give a good like to the video, man already. Have a happy summer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét