Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

the national anthem performed while cannon fired a salvo of

21 shots then the already president

they moved the troupe into a magazine next stop to the plateau palace and the

car goes there by counter-hand more Of course on the day there will be no traffic

to the public high point of ownership is when the new president and deputy go up

the ramp of the plateau at the palace gate they are received by Michel fear and the

three to the parlia- Fear delivers the new president to the band

presidential election and leaves the scene, the yellow-green silk a symbol of power

with the coat of arms of the republic diamonds and details in gold all established by

decree in 1910 that besides the high jair bolsonaro makes a second speech

this time for the public in the square of the three powers

the employee and the mourão receive greetings from the authorities

foreign then the 22 ministers of the new government

took possession and can with the boss and vice for official photo

the last appointment of the day is a cocktail at the itamaraty palace

It's party that ends on Tuesday night. when Brazil will have its 38th

President

the future cabinet minister of general institutional security august

heleno commented on the president's promise have already thrilled to facilitate the

possession of weapons he compared the possession of car guns

jair bolsonaro is in brasilia if preparing to take the position of 1st

the president-elect met in the morning with the ceremonial team to get it right

ownership details bolsonaro thanked the police

that made him safe. in recent months

on the outside supporters did Yesterday he wrote in a

social network the decree we intend to guarantee possession

firearm for the citizen without criminal records as well as making

its definitive registration the authorization of the possession of a firearm is given by the

federal police that can or can not The justification for the request is several

requirements and registration is valid authorizing the owner of the weapon to

keep it in the house or at work during the campaign bolsonaro said that

was in favor of changes over the weapons

the text of the decree is already being prepared by the future Minister of

Justice Sérgio Moro in the practice of Bolsonaro wants to reduce the requirements for possession

is not dealing with the bearing of weapons postage is the authorization to walk with the

weapon is much more restricted and prohibited in throughout the national territory except in

exceptional cases always with federal police clearance

the future cabinet minister of general institutional security august

heleno talked about the difference between possession and possession of weapons

I have always compared the possession of a weapon is not the possession of possession

of the weapon provided that it is granted to those who are

legally authorized cool

will come by means of some instrument some law that is something that

exactly who will be entitled to the gun ownership

it resembles the possession of a car if you consider this does not prohibit

personal driving and can drive No one can leave home or here is because

someone is at risk of dying little that the driver is responsible for

the president-elect knows very well Brasilia and we went for a

to show places jair bolsonaro's favorites from

this week football friends and will find it in the new address rooms

wide gardens teaches and various works of art among them pieces of artists

famous as di cavalcanti and alfredo volpi the piano was the great composer

tom jobim and in this palace of 6,300 square meters that the President-elect

jair bolsonaro will live from the day 1st, the furniture has just been recovered

in decoration today is very close to the which was when the palace was inaugurated

60 years ago when he visited the twenty-three rooms

of dawn a month ago the wife of president michele bachmann

rim found it to be very large but decided install here for being safer and more

near the palace of the deputy plateau federal for 28 years bolsonaro already knows

well the city the functional apartment where this

year is nine kilometers from what will be the new address

It is not a palace but it has 200 meters with three rooms being one

one office two bathrooms suite Kitchen and service area

marilda who is gatekeeper says that a MEP is a person of simple habits

to have started many people I was going to have coffee.

the network of cameras when not drinking coffee right there and went straight to the camera

the members of this House were 482 that the deputy has always occupied that photo

almost everything recalls the military origin of bolsonaro behind the table photos of the

presidents who commanded the country in military dictatorship

on the bookshelf the book the suffocated truth of colonel carlos alberto bright ustra

bolsonaro has already stated that it is his headboard

the superior court of justice recognized that he treats them as he

practice of torture in the military regime on the wall family photos and keepsakes

senior cabinet worker rumar says the president is not vain

but the little mirror on the door delivers it gives a touch on practical hair was nero and

little that in a position left the cabinet he can see how the cabinet is well

sometimes small or sympathetic and voters who wanted to come here to

to know the deputy personally had what to expect outside

in this corridor here that gives access to various other cabinets

the people who work with jair I have been for a long time saying that he

has always received many visitors but in recent months the number of people

passed the life that almost every day increased a lot was on the 5th of

September last time that bolsonaro was in the cabinet on the eve of the attack

suffered in court from outside minas gerais at that time the candidate was already

many security guards and could not go to all the places you liked like this gallery

close to the congress He lunches with us normally.

every Tuesday all here Alex was the one who used to meet the

and he always asked me eide work done for people net marks

automatic and without asking for any thing being your first successful as well

the waiter proudly shows the photo that took with the president-elect

and then that will and I hope the property for son Eduard now goes

be difficult to go to the same places I'll talk to the waiter in the

swam in the air and only loses lose one so little the turn games

alone picking up the beach with his daughter. pure at the fair

I think I know it's going to be what else change but it is difficult to go back

edivaldo hot dog that the elected president is no longer

today it is harder to realize that the Palmeirense and Botafoguense already

revolutionary also played a little ball here in Brasilia when I could leave

the camera on Wednesday and is professional in the aeronautics club

Also neither vigilant bathroom chair joão goulão

and then if you came to him

the prime minister of israel benjamin netanyahu who is in brazil for

possession of jair bolsonaro stated that the president-elect to change embassy

from tel aviv to jerusalem and have arrived in Rio de Janeiro on Friday

and has been fulfilling an agenda of meetings and tours

on saturday of sun netanyahu strolled with wife sara netanyahu on the sidewalk

copacabana with sports clothing him walked stopped to rest and listened to the

sound that a pagode group did in the kiosk

the prime minister of israel liked and was to greet the musicians after the

Israeli couple could not resist and came down to the sand where there was a kiosk with

israel netanyahu's player has played down the ball with a bather and then went

refreshing drinking coconut water if

For more infomation >> Bolsonaro no Fantástico 30/12/2018 Posse e Nova vida de Presidente - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

La selfie sin maquillaje de Gimena Accardi: "Para el 2019 deseo que seamos más reales" - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> La selfie sin maquillaje de Gimena Accardi: "Para el 2019 deseo que seamos más reales" - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Una migrante de la Caravana que ha sufrido lo peor en carne propia - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Una migrante de la Caravana que ha sufrido lo peor en carne propia - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

En el día del cumpleaños de Débora Pérez Volpin, Quique Sacco le escribió un conmovedor mensaje - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> En el día del cumpleaños de Débora Pérez Volpin, Quique Sacco le escribió un conmovedor mensaje - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

La columna de Luis Ventura: "Un año de amores, denuncias y escándalos" - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> La columna de Luis Ventura: "Un año de amores, denuncias y escándalos" - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Carpinteros de Ribera - Duration: 20:23.

Suitcase, tripods, etc

35 f:2

Trigger

23 f:2

x30 as a backup

X-Pro2, my all-time

favorite camera

X-T3, fresh out of the factory

Profoto B1X

GoPro, just in case...

Loaded up!

There we go... pick up time is at 4.30 am

It's hard waking up at 4 am...

...but there's only three minutes left before pickup

so... I'm leaving...

- How are you? - Fine and you young man?

Airport already, collapsed since 1984

...but now it is alright

Problems with this little thing

Arriving in Puerto Montt already

Ferry!

X-T3!

...and everything is gorgeous, as always

Arriving in Chiloé

Everything is fantastic and fabulous

Good ferry

The thing with Chiloé

It's that, regardless of the planes or whatever

way you get here

It's far...

Look, it's 12.30 pm

and I've been traveling since 4.30 am, when I left my house

So, mathematicians out there... 8 hours

8 hours I've been on the road and I'm not there yet

I'm here

Finally

...and this is my view

not bad, huh?

After a looong journey I'm here

...and I'm very excited

the truth is I've been trying to get this project done for a while

To work with non-model subjects

To have people that are not paid to be photographed...

...but that are interesting to me for some reason

In this case the seaside carpenters

An idea that I love, I really think it should be great. Not only because of what they do, but how it should look.

What scares me in some way

Is how is this going to work

I'm not used to be photographing

on my own

It's not common...

So I'm a little nervous regarding my ability to get what I want

To see if I'll get everything done in a way that I like

Now I'm out of here in search of my first subjects

I have several tips so I'll start there...

Hoping to make some photos today

or tomorrow morning.

All depending on the acceptance that I get from my potencial subjects... None of which I've talked to yet...

I'm headed to San Juan church

Supposedly there's two guys that could work

Ugh... Dirt road!

I'm trying to show how bad this road is...

It's terrible!

I can't tell if the jumping around shows how bad the situation is, but...

It's a di-sas-ter!

Just as if you were preparing the putty... and you look this way

Over your shoulder towards the bow...

One second please!

I've bothered you for so long... Let's make it perfect

So, again!

Done with the first one!

Mr. Daniel Barría

I think it turned out fine

I'm always a little anxious starting out, but it's fine

So, I'm happy!

Success on the first day, we'll see about the second

I'm coming to San Juan again...

...to talk to José Ojeda

End of the first day...

The nice thing about Chiloé is that you find beautiful things all the time

Like those sheep over there...

Second day!

Second day, I'm headed out to San Juan

Again

To look for José Ojeda

Yesterday I photographed Daniel Barría and today I'm hoping to do the same with José Ojeda and some workers

It's 8.15 am

Nobody works before 9 am

And it's been impossible to make them come in before that

Despite that the best time would be before 7.30...

This is how it's looking now...

Beautiful sunrise and now this, which could be great for the photos

We'll see how it turns out

I'm here in José Ojeda's shop...

Everything's been fine, I'm not so sure about the photos at this time...

It's so difficult...

But, I'm making progress.

The boat they're working on.

Back there, one of my umbrellas.

Leaving San Juan

Extraordinary people and everything...

I photographed Sergio Bahamonde

and I believe the photos are great

So, that makes me very happy

The rest of it... fine...

It's not easy

Surprisingly difficult

Suppose that it'll get easier with time

It's hard for me to make people do different things while they're working

But, it's been fun

A lot of fun

Everyone has been really nice and I hope that everything gets better as time goes by

Trying to do everything single handedly...

Leaving San Juan!

Very steep road, but here we go!

Really steep but recently paved. This must have been dreadful as a dirt road.

On my way to Rilán

Looks like it's not Rilán but some place close by, named Aguantao

In Aguantao I met Vicente Zegers, he told me of many of the places and people I visited afterwards

End of the second day

A builder I guess...

...that moves around with his house and everything.

I'm out to meet with the Contreras family

One of Vicente Zegers' tips

He even pinpointed the place on a map, so we'll see...

Right now, on a side road on the Rilán peninsula

Preparing everything for the first photograph

Ok, lets get on with the first photo!

That's Luis and Héctor

Contreras

They're sealing the boat right now, lets make some photos

4 of the 9 Contreras brothers work as seaside carpenters. Luis, Héctor, Sergio and Raúl

Very slippery surface...

But I couldn't be happier

With what just happened with the Contreras family.

Extraordinary!

They were super nice...

...and the photos turned out awesome

So I'm delighted!

Back to the truck...

I'm leaving Castro, heading south...

Hoping to find the shop that's nearby.

Found the shop, but they wouldn't let me photograph. Then I realized that I had left a camera at the Contreras' shop... Returned there and called it a day.

In search of the enchanted woods

All sorts of incredible roads out here...

Working on, somewhat, cramped spaces.

Hope that the photos look much better than this video.

Very tough gear keeping up with the shoot.

The... hardware, of course...

No human resources...

That's all the personnel.

Looks like rain is coming

I'll try to get out of here soon before...

Fuji cameras are weather sealed, but...

...strobes, not so much.

You have no idea how happy I am to be in a place like this...

Editing photos and videos, here...

Amazing

This is where I'm editing... Incredible, right?

Went to Quellón. Rain wasn't the only problem, there was a strike going on at the dock. Very difficult to get the photos done.

Leaving Quellón, not much of a success.

Didn't like the photos, it was very difficult to get them done.

This is why you shouldn't edit right after the shoot

The experience permeates the photos.

If you had a bad time at the shoot, it's likely that you won't like them.

Leave some space and you can really appreciate the photo

I like them now!

Not a good day

Still raining

And this guy is polluting everything

Roadblock! Pretty common

Bad day!

Bad... bad... bad day...

Complex day

Tomorrow is a new day and it'll be ok

After all this time the fuel situation is critical

Everything is blinking...

I made it to Chonchi for a refuel

Everything in order and on to Castro

Barely

Weird day

To many kilometers for, in my opinion, not enough shots

I'm not used to coming home without all the shots I need...

I suppose it's an advertising photographer thing.

End of this day...

Waiting for my subjects at the Castro dock

I'm waiting for the rain to stop a while in Dalcahue

To get more shots of the boats...

Drops keep coming in...

It's raining a little too hard and maybe the tide will be higher in a few moments.

I just left Mario and Hugo Soto...

Very nice guys, they extended an invitation for me to stay with them whenever I'm around again.

But it's raining!

A little too much to be working with...

...strobes at least.

Everything if VERY wet

Even this, which... I'm not sure how good they are with water.

I guess we'll see!

A lake!

All my Natphoto colleagues would be proud of my trekking shoes...

Having a grrrreat time in the mud...

Made it, finally! With my perfect shoes... or not?

Oh... there it is...

The Soul dock

End of the fifth day...

Heading out again, this time to Coipomó

To see a guy who works with timber.

It is raining... Again!

So I'm not really sure how this will turn out

The forest thing could be a little... Wet

This is the situation...

That's the Profoto B1x strobe

That's Huito, who's patiently

helping me with this...

And it rains!

For Chiloé's standards not so much, but for me its pouring down.

Coming back from Coipomó after having lunch with Huito and Ceci

Both of them really nice, two of the loveliest people I've been with in recent times.

Huito was awesome in front of the camera and I believe the photos are great.

Haven't seen them in the computer and the camera was really hard to see because of the heavy rain.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét