Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

I started thinking that my village grandmother was more intelligent

than my Harvard professors and my UNESCO colleagues.

Action

[Music]

The system is not broken. It's doing what it was designed to do.

[Music]

Garlic?

[Music]

Give a hug to your partner.

[Music]

Namastê Oi! [Namastê Hi!]

Re-imagining education with Manish Jain

[Zuzu] Namastê Oi

[Manish] Namastê Oi [Namastê Hi!], Zuzu!

[Zuzu] Such a pleasure to have you here!

[Manish] Yeah

[Zuzu] In this kitchen, at Zym Café.

Do you like it?

[Manish] Yeah, I've been enjoying cooking so much here.

It's really a beautiful place.

[Zuzu] Did you imagine in your life that one day you are coming to Brazil to be in a kitchen,

teaching people how to change their lives cooking?

[Manish] No, I never imagined that.

Great fun.

Great to share food, learn about different Brazilian recipes.

Particularly all these nuts, baru-nut farofa, and fruits to use.

So, I have been enjoying doing some fusion.

[Zuzu] Well, how did it start?

One day, you are in the world, living your life, but than suddenly comes something and

makes a turning point.

What was that?

[Manish] Turning point in my life, I think, rather, many turning points.

But the big turning point came when I started connecting the dots of different experiences

and trying to see what was going on and how this larger system is working.

I really felt that, you know, that I had tried for many years to fix it, to prove it.

Try to make it a better system.

But then I started to understand -after being in several different places of power in the

world- that the system actually can't be fixed.

The turning point was really strong.

I had a very deep sense of disillusionment and despair, like: what's going on in the world?

The people we thought are going to fix it, don't really want to fix it.

And the system is actually moving on its own in the wrong direction and …even the people

who are winning in that system are not happy with it, really.

So we really need a whole different way of seeing and doing things.

[Zuzu] Manish studied at the best universities in the United States.

He has worked in organizations, financial institutions, UN agencies such as UNICEF.

And one day he decided that none of this was enough and decided to go back to his village,

to his grandmother's village in India.

And I want to know from him now, how was that.

What happened when you decided to come back to Índia, to your village, to learn with

your grandmother?

[Manish] So I started thinking that my village grandmother was more intelligent than my Harvard

professors and my UNESCO colleagues.

That she had a different way of being connected to the land, of being connected to build community,

of being connected to spirits.

Just a different way of seeing the things and so...

The logic of the global system I just could not see; it was all about money, money, money.

And my grandmother had a very different perspective on life.

She knew really -I think- the secret of happiness.

So, because of that I was looking for what is the meaning of my life.

What's the way out and way forward and also how do we get out of this larger mess that

we are in?

So, I believe my grandmother planted some seeds which were very important for me to

understand to engage and to co-create with.

[Zuzu] A lot of people have a lot of difficulties to decide changing their life.

They talk a lot, they feel a lot on bad things they are doing.

But they don't take the decision to change.

They are afraid of changing things.

What you want to say to these people that are always afraid and never take the decision

to really move and to go for something very new?

[Manish] Yeah.

I would say jump, just jump, walk out; the fear is only in our minds.

And when we start actually coming out of it and connecting with other people and trusting

in life, all kinds of amazing things start to happen.

This has been my own experience.

I could never imagine I would end up in Brazil in the kitchen cooking.

So many different adventures: meeting indigenous leaders in Brazil, visiting amazing leaders

in favelas here.

So, when you start to trust in life and you trust that you know how to listen to your

heart calling, I mean…, I always say this life we have is so precious.

It really pains me, saddens me, when I see people just wasting their lives not happy

with what they're doing.

Take a risk.

Life will create all kinds of interesting things.

Some might be, you know, all kinds of gifts will come.

Some will be beautiful, some will be really challenging, but your life will be much more

exciting and amazing and worthwhile. You'll find it meaningful.

I think that's the biggest thing is if we are doing all these things and we are not

finding it meaningful, then, what's the point?

So better to take a risk.

[Zuzu] One of your main questions are related to education, to re-imagine education.

You are really doing this, have (included) your daughter, you have a new kind of school

(model) that you are creating.

Can you talk a little bit about this learningprocess. What it means?

And what you are learning with this unlearning process?

[Manish] Yeah...

So, I think one of the most important things right now for people who are working in education

interested in social change, interested in spirituality even, -sustainability is the

idea of unlearning.

So, many of our mental models, our frames, references, assumptions, our beliefs have

been conditioned in a certain frame of mind and I think right now we need a lot of effort

to kind of decondition ourselves, to free our minds to open up new possibilities.

It's like … -maybe it's like if you have a river that has been dammed, you know?

One needs to put some holes in the dam to let the flow start again for new things to emerge.

So..., I think what I'm learning a lot is again about these fears we have.

So many fears which are blocking us from our deepest calling, from our deepest mission

in this planet.

What we've come to do.

And so when we start to let go of some of those fears, start to let go of some of the

desire to control everything, plan everything, start to let go of this thing of money, money,

money all the time.

Different things will start flowing and different possibilities we can see; how we can have

a much more abundant life.

And really a lot of it is….

there's a saying you know: life is what happens when you start stop planning.

So, let's trust in life and we can see that like I've seen with my own child, my daughter.

My wife and I got married (and) we decided she should not go to school.

That's after having gone to Harvard.

And I said it's a waste of time to waste all those years in school.

And I've seen so many amazing people and projects and my daughter is really beautifully grown

without school, you know.

The projects we're creating now more and more people are realizing -you know- the education

system is in a crisis, really deep crisis.

I see so many young people suffering either from being called failures or those who are

called successes.

So much stress and to be the best, -depression.

So it's really a time that we can open up to really exploring new ways and giving freedom

to children.

Letting them do practical things in their lives, experiencing the world more, connecting

with all kinds of diverse people.

So it's a very, you know, it's a very simple formula.

I say about my daughter: I only want her to be around passionate people, people who love life.

That's the best education.

Just let her be meeting people who love life, love what they're doing and she'll catch that

spirit that life.

It is not this manding, boring, routine kind of thing.

But there's so many people who are really passionate.

And when you get that energy things start to flow.

[Zuzu] But in the beginning, how to start to learn how to write and to read?

How it works? For example, if it's at home, how is that?

Just a part, because I'm curious about it.

[Manish] So, first thing; this is one of the things I had to unlearn.

Learning is not linear, you don't have to do reading and writing first before you can

learn other things.

Some people might like to learn to read and wright in the beginning, -my daughter wasn't

interested in it.

So, we encouraged her do all the things she liked: she was interested in animals, she

was interested in art, she was interested in makeup, she was interested in music.

We said you start doing all of those things.

And out of those interests an interest will come: oh I want to read this, I want to know

what this says; it was very natural the process.

And so my daughter actually was not interested.

Really, she was doing so many things and she was able to do them like…., she could run

a computer make a film without really reading very well, she had figured out how to do it all.

But then when she was like 12 years my mother started getting really worried: she's not

reading this and that.

So then I made a deal with my daughter.

Like okay, every day 15 minutes a day.

That's all you need.

15 minutes of concentration a day and then within three months she was reading very well.

So, we're spending all this time.

All this time, on reading and writing.

But it's a very simple thing and when the children are excited about it because they

can see: now I'm gonna use it for this, I want to...

I want to read this book about art because I'm really interested in it, I want to read

this cookbook because I'm really interested in getting a new recipe.

The motivation comes from within.

So, the whole game that we're trying to play up until now school has been working with

external motivation: reward and punishment.

You do this, -you get this reward.

You don't do this, -you get beaten and punished or humiliated.

So, we're saying no.

The whole game of learning is actually about internal, intrinsic motivation.

So, when you find things are exciting the learning process happens.

You don't need a teacher even telling you to do this, do that, because it's so contagious

and so powerful that kids are learning it (by themselves).

Same thing with us as an adult.

It's the same thing.

When we get excited, -I need this, -I want to get this.

You try talking to your friends and you learn.

There's so many things like that in life you can learn.

[Zuzu] After to create this kind of open school, open city of learning you also became a co-founder

of one university, -Swaraj University.

And you are dealing with this question of diploma that you treat as a disease.

[Manish] Yes.

[Zuzu] Can you talk a little bit about this disease in our society?

[Manish] And what is the cure...?

So, I think that the diploma has done two things: one, it has created this artificial

kind of hierarchical society.

So we think that the people who have diplomas are very knowledgeable and the people who

don't have diplomas are very stupid.

And my grandmother who never went to school, didn't have a diploma.

I realized this piece of paper doesn't measure who you are as a human being.

Or what you know, or what you experienced.

And so, so much talent in Brazil and India, -all over the world, is being lost because

we're like: oh, you need this diploma, you need this diploma.

But people are quite creative, they're very committed, they're very serious about learning

and doing things.

But they may not have degrees.

But that's huge amount of talented people we have in our countries.

And so we want to unleash that talent because all the time they're saying: oh, you don't

have a degree you can't do something.

But we're like: no, it doesn't matter.

You can do; start, start and then we see.

What we wanted to do was, say, the way to cure this.

We started talking to companies and NGO's and we found out, wow, the CEOs are not even

happy with the guys coming from the university.

Because those guys coming they do talking, they don't know how to do things practically.

They can only do PowerPoint presentations and Excel sheets.

But when you tell them, you know, go and talk to the customer, do this or do that, they're

afraid.

Or they don't feel like they can do it.

So then you have to kind of support them in learning.

So, we could do the same thing with people who don't have degrees.

They need a little bit of support maybe to orient them.

So, now we have more than 900 companies and NGO's which have agreed that they will hire

people without any degrees or diploma.

To give them a chance, to prove themselves.

So, they give them three months or six months.

They can start working, they can learn and they can show that they can do the work probably

better than most people who are doing big jobs.

Because they really want to do that work.

A lot of people end up in jobs.

I see them in their offices, they're on the computer playing some game or planning their

next holiday.

They don't even want to work, they're not even interested.

It's just for them a job.

But the people we're trying to get are those who connect it with their life mission, their

life purpose the work.

So they bring a lot more energy, enthusiasm.

[Zuzu] Well you are traveling all over the world, talk about your ideas and spread a

vision about this.

What do you really think inside of you, what's your dream about this, about this "no diploma",

what could be the ideal situation?

[Manish] My dream is…., we are really in a deep crisis on the planet and what I realized

is that the people -the experts, -the scientists, -the decision-makers, -the academics, -the

UNESCO, -UN people, -the big finance people; none of them know how to find a way out of

this mess where we are in.

They're talking about what's the problem, what's the problem, but nobody really knows.

And what we're facing is a really deep crisis in the limits of human rationality.

And that crisis can only be resolved when we bring in different kinds of intelligences,

different kinds of creativities, different kinds of imaginations, different kinds of relationships.

And so we're doing that. There has to be a redefinition.

We used to think of the intellectual as a guy who's reading the book and he writes a

paper, an article like this.

It's all very heady, heady, heady.

But what I'm visioning is that the new intellectuals, the idea of intelligence and intellectualism

will be something where we all start drawing from the wisdom of our bodies.

It will be embodied.

It will also draw from the rich power of each place.

And we call that emplaced, coming from the places, the nature, the communities, that

we're in all alive and they have so much wisdom in creativity to contribute.

So, we should draw from that.

It should be inspirited, we draw from spirit, that energy of spirit, intuition.

So, we need a whole different kind of thinking and feeling process if we want to solve the

problems on the planet.

If we want to solve those we cannot do have our ethics run by Excel spreadsheets.

It has to be something much more deeper.

So the idea of what we're trying to do is unleash.

The intelligence is there!

It is in communities, it is in favelas, it is in, you know, the place in the forests,

it is in the people, like fisher people.

It's all over there that intelligence which I'm talking about.

But we need to reactivate that intelligence and so that's the larger mission.

Without that intelligence were finished, as humanity.

So, we need to really open up those different modes which Gandhi talked about: "we need

to have an education that activates our head, our hearts, our hands and our sense of home".

So that is what we want to create.

[Zuzu] Well, we could talk a lot of time here but you don't have this time, yeah?

And also, people can look at the videos and everything that you have, like sources in

the internet.

But I'd like that you just highlight you're visit to Brazil, with some pictures that you

are going to take home.

[Manish] Huh, so, the first picture I'm taking home is maracatu dancing.

And I was so inspired by how much power is there despite the whole history of, you know,

slavery and all of the pain that came with it.

But it's so alive the tradition so that is one image I will take away.

Second image is: I met several different indigenous leaders from different tribes around Brazil,

and very, very powerful.

And so I take that image of those meetings and the connection I have.

And the third image was the visits to favelas.

And seeing the "gambiarra" spirit within the favelas is alive and there's so much richness there.

So, we told them that you're not poor you're actually are the richest people here.

So, if you use your richness you can create all kinds of new projects and strengthen your

communities and change the system.

So that visit to the favelas was also... in Maré, in Rio, and visit of two favelas in

São Paulo.

So, this really touched me, the love that I felt all over Brazil, actually.

I think the biggest thing, I think, is a really deep sense of love and connection.

And really strong sense of India / Brazil bond we have a lot of things to do together.

[Zuzu] What the grandmothers could do to the planet?

[Manish] The grandmothers can do so many things.

First, to remind us that violence is not the way.

That there's much more beautiful solutions we can create when we care for each other,

when we're compassionate, when we show hospitality.

I think from my grandmother the first thing I learned was this tremendous culture of hospitality,

-care for the other.

In India I learned from another, when you take a sweet, you don't put it in your own mouths.

You feed the other first to show your care.

That you see, that you feel you are together, you know?

So, I think that's one things, definitely.

And the second thing is this gambiarra spirit.

That we don't need to create a big master plan.

We don't need a huge budget to bring change.

We have so many resources and the best way if you want to learn: I've been thinking what's

the best way you can learn?

Go to a kitchen watch your grandmothers cooking.

They'll start to rewire your mind, so you know that you can see different kinds.

Like I met this beautiful grandmother here, Regina Tchelly.

She showed so many things to do with vegetable peels.

It reminded me of my grandmother, who also had shared this similar thing.

So, you start to thinking: oh, I don't have anything I just have these dirty peels and

they make beautiful things.

So that's a really different rewiring our way of seeing things.

And of our way of doing things can change dramatically from the grandmothers.

[Zuzu] Great.

Namaste Oi.

I hope to see you here again or in India.

And if you also get inspired by this interview start to re-imagine your own life and see

what's possible.

So many things can be possible when you re-imagine your own life.

[Manish] We have a large movement of people we call

them walkouts.

All kinds of people in India are walking out of their jobs, their corporate jobs.

They're sick of it.

They don't want to do IT.

They don't want to spend their whole life sitting in front of a computer.

They are walking out.

We have people walking out of their universities, they don't want to waste their time just sitting

and writing papers.

They want to start working on real things in the world.

And we have families who are taking their children walking out of schools and starting

to really support their children.

To really flower into full human beings.

So, we invite everyone to join this movement of walkouts.

How do you say that in Portuguese, in Brasileiro…?

[Zuzu] The translation is more or less: kick the post of the tent and go ahead.

[Zuzu] Namastê Oi! [Manish] Namastê Oi!

[Music]

For more infomation >> O olhar de Manish Jain para um novo mundo / Manish Jain's vision for a new world - Duration: 23:48.

-------------------------------------------

MIDOW X ENSØ - CORAZÓN DE HIELO (Ft. LASTTRACK) - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> MIDOW X ENSØ - CORAZÓN DE HIELO (Ft. LASTTRACK) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

From BLACK TO 2 SHADES OF PURPLE | WOOL DREADS | Rastas de lana | Alice Dreads |MatthewAndJose - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> From BLACK TO 2 SHADES OF PURPLE | WOOL DREADS | Rastas de lana | Alice Dreads |MatthewAndJose - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

¡ HACE UNAS HORAS ! El camarero dio evidencia que acusó a Letizia, de causar el colapso de la reina - Duration: 11:18.

For more infomation >> ¡ HACE UNAS HORAS ! El camarero dio evidencia que acusó a Letizia, de causar el colapso de la reina - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

VOICI LE MEILLEUR MOYEN DE SOIGNER LE DIABETE NATURELLEMENT ET EN 8 JOURS! - Duration: 4:20.

I am the only one to live our love for you you're not tired of being

self check [Music]

welcome to this new video shows in which we are going to talk

as you know power in the title of diabetes but in parentheses

you could see the little roof when not even so bad karen so that's

a beautiful song that I like a lot that I listen to quite often in

the car I advise you to listen

you who have

a Insulin problem, sugar level

too high or too low, I'm going to talk again about papaya but

this time from her leaves I told you everything is good in papaya,

that this the roots, the sap, the bark, the

seeds, flesh, pulp , leaves

now I'm going to you show how to prepare your

your drink and especially how to consume it okay so this quick fix

you are only offered on 8 days my loves diabetes is a problem

that touches individuals across the world so that means no matter

your country no matter your color of skin no matter how old you are, no matter what your

sex you are likely to suffer from

diabetes Many people use

drugs provided to the hospital for to control diabetes, do you know that

parallel to that you have other natural products that

can definitely come to you in help this said in parentheses I you

also advise the treatment with the flower of hibiscus that is just as

interesting that the one I'm going to you to propose

The problems of chemical drugs c is that it helps punctually, that makes

temporarily lower your blood sugar level you need to take injections

at precise hours,

in parallel of the treatment that I propose to you

you must have a healthy life

you must have a healthy diet, If you do not have papaya leaves

fresh, so I advise you the cells papaya leaves are on sale everywhere.

Or even the dehydrated leaves, I you promise it will change you completely at all

now if you have that at home, then.

Be very happy Take young leaves very green and

healthy, wash well cut into small square as you

can see on the photo you pounded in a small mortar even if you have a

reel you have crush inside so once you're done

to crush you are going to get this dough, for two hundred grams of leaves you add

100 grams of water, put in the fridge let rest all the

night the next morning drink a young

Do not eat anything for the next two hours

you do this morning and evening for eight days

I also had you talking about nettle leaves , I assure you it is something exceptional

if you do not have access to the sheets papayas use this, in addition to healing

your diabetes will revolutionize your life, if you suffer from disorders, and infections

pulmonary, kidney, time and more , it will also help you, however, choose

one or the other, not both at the same time

I also invite you to see on the internet and to watch testimonials from people who

have test this on the internet the result is stunning

Thank you for watching this video until the end, as you know my

videos are easy simple fast, very accessible, for everyone, that's why

I invite you to share this for this touch a maximum of person it will help a

save many lives and make the world better.

For more infomation >> VOICI LE MEILLEUR MOYEN DE SOIGNER LE DIABETE NATURELLEMENT ET EN 8 JOURS! - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

"Lo recibo con expectativas de sanación completa": Javiera Suárez festejó sus 36 años en redes - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> "Lo recibo con expectativas de sanación completa": Javiera Suárez festejó sus 36 años en redes - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Este es el nuevo animador de "La Mañana de Chilevisión" - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Este es el nuevo animador de "La Mañana de Chilevisión" - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Raquel Argandoña sacó risas en redes con meme sobre sus aros de condones: destacaron su buen humor - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Raquel Argandoña sacó risas en redes con meme sobre sus aros de condones: destacaron su buen humor - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Murió protagonista de emotiva historia de Contra viento: Pancho Saavedra le dedicó sentido mensaje - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Murió protagonista de emotiva historia de Contra viento: Pancho Saavedra le dedicó sentido mensaje - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

14 symptômes de la ménopause auxquels les femmes doivent s'attendre - Duration: 7:20.

La ménopause est l'un des principaux tournants de la vie d'une femme.

Cette période naturelle survient généralement entre 45 et 55 ans et son intensité tend à diminuer avec l'âge.

Elle est précédée d'une période plus ou moins longue appelée périménopause qui s'annonce par l'arrêt progressif des menstruations.

Pour mieux vivre votre ménopause, sachez l'identifier en découvrant dans cet article, 14 symptômes les plus courants.

La ménopause marque la fin de la fertilité ; elle est due à la diminution progressive de l'activité ovarienne.

Ses symptômes sont ressentis et affectent près de 3 femmes sur 4 à partir de l'âge de 45 ans et ils peuvent durer pendant plusieurs mois, voire plusieurs années chez certaines femmes.

Voici ce qui arrive dans le corps féminin avec le début de la ménopause.

1. Vous devenez plus émotives :

Durant la période de la périménopause et de la ménopause, les changements hormonaux provoquent divers changements sur le plan émotif et plusieurs désagréments peuvent apparaître comme : l'irritabilité, la tendance à pleurer plus souvent et sans raison valable, les changements d'humeur, l'anxiété et le manque de motivation ou d'énergie.

2. Vous avez envie de manger du chocolat, plein de chocolat :

Vous pensez toujours au chocolat.

Même après des repas copieux et un ventre bien rempli, vous avez toujours cette envie de chocolat.

Tout cela est provoqué par la baisse de la sérotonine, qui est l'hormone du plaisir.

3. Vous commencez à prendre du poids :

La baisse de la sécrétion d'œstrogènes et la diminution de la dépense énergétique dues à la baisse du métabolisme de base sont les principales causes de prise de poids durant la période de ménopause.

La sédentarité et le changement des habitudes alimentaires peuvent également y participer.

4. Changements d'humeur :

La chute des hormones féminines, qui sont reliées directement au centre nerveux peut déclencher un changement d'humeur, une dépression, une démotivation et une mélancolie.

Cette condition est semblable à celle qui se produit dans le corps féminin pendant les années d'adolescence.

5. Insomnie et troubles de sommeil :

Presque toutes les femmes sont confrontées à ce symptôme.

Durant cette période les nuits deviennent plus courtes et la qualité du sommeil tend à être moins bonne et cela est le résultat des changements hormonaux et des bouffées de chaleur nocturnes.

6. Des pertes de mémoire :

Vous commencez à oublier certaines choses comme par exemple, l'endroit où vous avez mis vos clés ou ce que vous devez acheter au supermarché.

Ces pertes de mémoire sont dues à la baisse du niveau d'œstrogènes dans le corps touchant ainsi la mémoire à court terme.

Ce qui peut provoquer un sentiment d'anxiété et d'angoisse.

7. La peur et l'angoisse :

De façon générale, avec l'âge et après une vie très active, cette période nous fait croire que nous nous approchons de la fin et l'idée de la mort devient très présente.

8. Des poils sur le visage :

Pendant la ménopause, certaines femmes peuvent développer une pilosité et commencent à remarquer la pousse de poils très durs sur leur menton.

Cela n'a pas l'air très agréable, mais vous pouvez consulter votre médecin pour un traitement hormonal.

9. Les bouffées de chaleur et les sueurs :

Pendant la journée, vous ressentez des bouffées de chaleur tout d'abord à l'abdomen ou au thorax pour les ressentir après au cou et au visage.

Ces bouffées sont souvent accompagnées de sueurs et de palpitations.

Ces bouffées et sueurs peuvent durer quelques minutes et leur fréquence est très variable d'une femme à une autre.

10. La sécheresse cutanée

La baisse de sécrétion d'œstrogènes par les ovaires entraîne une réduction de la production de collagène et d'élastine, qui jouent un rôle important dans l'élasticité et le tonus de la peau.

Cela peut être également remarqué au niveau du vagin. Plus de la moitié des femmes dans cette période vivent des douleurs et des inconforts reliés à la sécheresse vaginale.

11. La baisse de la libido

La chute des androgènes et la baisse de la dopamine durant cette période diminuent le désir et entraînent un désintérêt.

Parmi les autres facteurs, on trouve les causes psychologiques qui sont associées à l'arrêt des règles et aux autres symptômes.

12. Le vieillissement de la peau :

Votre peau peut devenir moins tonique et des rides et des taches brunes commencent à apparaître.

La baisse de production du collagène, qui protège et hydrate la peau, par la chute hormonale en est la principale cause.

13. La fatigue

Les changements hormonaux du corps se traduisent par une fatigue constante et rapide. Essayez de boire des jus de fruits pour faire face à cette fatigue.

14. La rétention d'eau :

Vous allez vous sentir gonflée et vos pieds seront enflés et lourds. La progestérone, qui est diurétique, est moins libérée dans le corps. D'où le phénomène de rétention d'eau.

For more infomation >> 14 symptômes de la ménopause auxquels les femmes doivent s'attendre - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Neymar é visto abraçado e com conversa ao pé do ouvido de morena em festa. Veja! - Duration: 1:03.

 De férias do Paris Saint-Germain, Neymar está curtindo ao máximo sua estadia aqui no Brasil

Depois de comemorar aniversário de Gabriel Medina, em São Paulo, o jogador viajou rumo à Bahia para celebrar o fim de ano

Em vídeos circulando nas redes sociais neste sábado (29), o atacante foi filmado abraçado e conversando ao pé do ouvido de uma morena em uma festa realizada em Barra Grande, na Península de Maraú

Nas imagens, é possível reconhecer o craque por conta de seu novo visual, enquanto a menina aparece com top preto, com argolas e cabelo preso

Ele diz algumas coisas e a jovem, apontada na web como Giovana Baptista, sorri

Veja o momento! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét