Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

hello that such friends welcome once more to a tutorial of the series string art

for today I bring you a new work that I have called stellar, to make this

work we are going to use a table of dimensions 52 x 52 centimeters which

We have previously lined with turin black cloth and we have placed 544 nails

an inch, if you like this video do not forget to give me like to subscribe to my

channel activates the notification option so that when you upload another video you're

aware never forget to share thanks. if you want to see how I made the

design or sketch for this work I invite you to click on this side of the screen

where a notification will appear that will take you to said video. if you want to know

how did you prepare the basis for a string art work? I invite you to see

this video. we will begin our work tensing the threads in the octagon that

we have in the middle part for this we tie the thread on this nail and go

to go ascending in this sense to the extent that we do so towards

left, on this side and on the opposite side for each side of the

octagon

Now using a lighter pink tone we are going to stretch the whole part

outside of our star so we tie the thread on the last nail

we are going to descend in this direction and to go back in this direction

finally we will tighten the tips of our star with the colored thread

blue, we tie the thread on the last nail and we will descend on this

sense and to the left on this side and on the opposite side for each of

the sides of our star

music

in this way we end with our box of tensioned threads if you

you liked to subscribe to my channel and share this video thanks

For more infomation >> string art ESTELAR by jorge de la tierra - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Un grupo de radicales separatistas simula el ahorcamiento del líder de Vox en Baleares - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Un grupo de radicales separatistas simula el ahorcamiento del líder de Vox en Baleares - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Campanadas de Fin de Año - Mediaset Esp ROBLOX - Duration: 13:07.

Hello, Good evening and welcome, one more night, to la Puerta del Sol!

We are in live

It's a quarter to twelve

One hour less in Canary Islands

Mediaset has been the most watched television group. Surely it breaks audiences in the chimes, Butxi?

And I have Anne next to me

Anne - Hey everyone. Butxi - Hi.

You are beautiful, like always.

Thank you. And you too.

I am Butxi and she is Anne, and welcome to the New Year Chimes 2019!!!

Welcome!

There are only 10 minutes left until the the New Year starts

Any wish for this New Year?

Mediaset has been the most watched television group, surely it breaks audiences in the chimes, that is my wish.

Happiness and health for all my loved ones.

That one is my wish too.

Anne, don't be a copycat!

Butxi, explain how the chimes will work for the new people.

But I pardon you ('bout the wish) because you are so pretty.

Okay.

When it's twelve o'clock,

That ball you can see in the background will go down.

When that happens,

the clock will begin to sound for 4 times.

And then, the real chimes.

We remember you that are 12.

A lot of people eats grapes while the chimes

What food do you eat while the chimes?

I am so traditional.

I know a lot of people that eats sweets.

And with lacasitos.

Interesting, huh

Anne, do you wanna send any special greeting?

Yes, to my whole family and friends.

I send a special greeting to my dog Lola, a unique dog in my life.

Butxi, come here, we want to show the Christmas Tree.

We remember that right now it's eleven fifty-four aprox.

Yes.

You have the Christmas Tree in the left.

It is a tree made of Neon material.

and blue and it is spectacular.

Sign of Tio Pepe and the ad of NETBLOX.

Puerta del Sol

There are only 5 minutes left for the New Year.

Are you nervous, Butxi?

And this year will be a year of releases for Mediaset.

A little, Anne.

Yes, like the Voice.

This year we release three talent shows.

Indeed, Anne.

We release The Voice.

We release Gran Hermano

And we release one of the most important programs for this new year: Operacion Triunfo ROBLOX

And a lot of more things!

We are so happy.

I am so nervous!

We are so happy of show you all.

GET READY, ONE MINUTE LEFT!

Butxi, let's look the clock.

NOW THE CHIMES!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!

A lot of kisses and happiness!

Happy New Year 2019

Have fun of this fireworks.

Happy New Year and I wish you a year of successes.

Now we go.

Bye.

Thank you.

Now you can watch the special program of New Years Eve.

BYE!!!

For more infomation >> Campanadas de Fin de Año - Mediaset Esp ROBLOX - Duration: 13:07.

-------------------------------------------

Resumen de mi 2018 | Penultimo video del año - Duration: 14:48.

For more infomation >> Resumen de mi 2018 | Penultimo video del año - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

DEGUSTATION DE PRODUIT JAPONAIS + surprises - Duration: 5:33.

Happy New Year

ok

You wonder why there are Patrick Sébastien right there

"no"

Well already because I have something for you

And then why Patrick Sébastien

I don't know

"OKAY"

So already first surprise

We will remove Patrick Sébastien

and

Welcome to my studio

"WOOUAAA"

ok

So I'm not going to do something like

if I just did it is excellent

Second surprise

ta da

My sister came back

to make a video

And the third surprise too

-I have a micro-micro blah blah blah

-Yeah but you still have to hear yourself so talk too ...

-WOUAAAAAAA

Already it is the return of video because

it's been at least two three months that I have not done any video

Enjoy sweet

I do not know if you know candysan so it's a business

French who is in Japan

The boss you see is Tev from "Ici Japon"

His chain is in description and candysan also: the site "

It's Japanese products that you find

no one else at last already not in France

Not in France

so I took some of Japan

I'm sure there you cut and you did "go there we go until tasting"

First product I propose to start with that

So what do you know about this brand?

YES

Have you ever seen M & M's

Peanut butter

Peanut butter

Its coming from Japan to show you

look at least the scriptures

It's a French company that gives products

Drinks, sweets,

so candysan

chocolates, little tricks

We will taste

the M & M's

with peanut butter

with peanut butter

In addition it's really not expensive

The only thing that increases the price

it's because it's the journey time from Japan to France

What color do you want?

I take the brown

a brown

is holding

So let's go

I'm finished

Well I'm not too M & M so it's not too good for me

Frankly

That's great

its good

Already natural I do not like M & M's

It has a taste of M & M's

but inside you know that there is peanut butter the thing

it's mellow

Next product

It's Kit Kat

But it's not the same Kit kat

as usual -No No No

In Japan

So that's what it looks like

So these Kit Kat is strawberry tiramisu

We will taste

Me too

It looks like that

and when we open it

It's not very good

No I'm kidding I did not taste

Already it's like his

There is good to mark "Kit Kat"

It's mini even

But OK

I propose ... already it smells strawberry

I hope it's good because I buy

it's not good

I have a package

Go it's gone

Nah but taste

Already I'm not strawberry

it's good

because there is tiramisu

But then there is the strawberry

It's not ...

This is not good

Next product

that's "Saku Pan"

It's cookies

There are two

There is this side there like that

And the other side

This chocolate side

Last time when we go

in Japan it was not very good

have something

And that's average

But his will

So also I received in my box

a little sweetie

like that

I do not know what it is

But it's a kind of marshmallow

or marshmallow it depends on people

We will taste

This sweet

Its good

It's marshmallow

marshmallow

everything that's more normal

She liked this sweet there

then the Saku Pan

This is his second favorite

After that is the M & M's

M & M's and Kit Kat

Me my ranking is first this candy

then

the M&M's

yuck

So, do not tell me about it

then

the Saku Pan

And lastly Kit Kat because it was not very good

And lastly Kit Kat

And coincidentally that's where we have a big package

This is the end of the video I hope you have enjoyed it do not hesitate to

like and comment

and subscribe

Subscribe, share video, comment, share

comment, share, like

happy New Year

If not, I leave you

So you can also follow me on social networks: Instagram twitter and snapchat too

it's in the description

That's otherwise

You can see another one of my videos and subscribe

It was Flavien and Annabelle

END OF TURNING !!!!!

For more infomation >> DEGUSTATION DE PRODUIT JAPONAIS + surprises - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Male Narvay reveló qué fue lo que la enamoró de Julián Serrano: "Lo elegí por eso" - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Male Narvay reveló qué fue lo que la enamoró de Julián Serrano: "Lo elegí por eso" - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Bonne année 2019 (Besoin de vous pour la prochaine vidéo !) - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Bonne année 2019 (Besoin de vous pour la prochaine vidéo !) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Ovila Landry --Octobre 1993 -Bar de Lo - Duration: 2:02:20.

For more infomation >> Ovila Landry --Octobre 1993 -Bar de Lo - Duration: 2:02:20.

-------------------------------------------

La vraie définition de savoir porter ses c*uilles - Duration: 1:51.

stay.

I promise, it will last five minutes (actually, like two)

I could have started with some Shakespeare

It's beautiful and very meaningful

but you suck at English

and I think that comparing ourselves to starcrossed lovers

would have made me puke.

There was also the option of romantic comedies

but being romantic is not really my thing.

I could have started with saying that I like

your face

your eyes

your heart

your body

but... it sucks (especially because the list of things I like about you is very long)

So, I will brag about my knowledge

In 1939, René Magritte painted The Treachery of Images

In a nutshell, this canvas means that no matter how close a picture is to reality, it can never represent it fully.

thus, this is not a love statement.

So why now, you could ask?

Because a while ago, you asked me to stay and I said no.

Yes. I know. It's dumb.

Don't worry, I've beaten myself down for that.

I should actually have taken you around the world because that's what you deserve (your kids too)

I know that my life is a roller coaster but I promise that I will make your heart beat

I know how, I have done it before.

I know that I am always on the run and that you wouldn't know where to look for me but don't worry, I will be there to put you back on your feet.

I know that a girl like me can be scary

but i will show you that there is no reason to be scared because all I really want is what you want.

I know that my impulsivity would drive you crazy but I have to admit that I like this idea

because there is nothing more beautiful than seeing you with stars in your eyes

and finally, I know you are stubborn but you know, I am too

and I have already waited too long.

See, I haven't lied: this video could never sum up everything I feel...

but it's a good start don't you think? (and all of a sudden, between us)

(I would like everything to be soft)

(I would like the magic of love to act and)

(this story to be our last story)

(I would like the magic of love to act and)

(you to be the most beautiful on the planet)

(I would love to laugh with you like in a TV serie)

(to slow-dance with you all summer long)

(I would like the magic of love to act and)

(this story to be our last story)

And if you are still as stubborn, see you in a year. I still owe you a coffee...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét