Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Okay guys.

Now we're going to play a game and it's called Sardine.

Does anyone know the game?

Are there going to be fishes?

No. no there won't.

Okay so here's what we're gonna do.

We're all going to hide in the middle.

Let's just start with you guys.

Go in the middle, close your eyes.

And then I'll go hide while you're counting.

Doesn't it sound boring?

I know right.

Like, what kind of game is this.

*mocking* Sardine.

If you guys find me, you hide with me.

Or else just continue to search.

Do you want to ditch? I'm down.

Are we ditching?

Let's go after that.

Why is it called Sardine?

It's just called liked that. Any other questions?

He's asking so much questions.

I don't even know what's he's asking anymore.

We're playing in this basement. Is everything alright? Let's start.

Should we leave?

Hiệp sĩ!

Dấn thân!

Like every Saturday, we went to Thiếu Nhi.

But this time, we didn't.

- On that night -

And like always, Manh got bored pretty easily.

You're going home?

Yea of course gee.

Bye.

*chuckle*

And he's gone.

But came back a few seconds later.

Manh what are you doing here?

Euh I don't know, I can't get out.

Are the doors locked or something?

No? But since earlier I'm trying to get out but every time I open a door I get back here.

What. Are you sure you took the right door dude?

Hey you just have to push the door you know.

No no no I swear. I'm not joking right now. I really can't get out.

I'm not sure to understand.

Yo are you serious man. You guys don't believe me?

Yo I should've stayed with the others. Screw you guys.

- 3 left -

From there it all started.

Guys, should we go?

I'm kind of done.

Yea I think we should, let's go.

yea

I don't know about the others but

I had an unusual feeling about this

Hein...?

Didn't we just came from the other door?

Yea, I think that this is the boy's restroom.

Well do you guys want to try an another door?

Euh, yea let's go.

Yo guys

There's something's wrong dude.

What's wrong?

What do you mean what's wrong? You know exactly what's wrong.

We're teleporting or something

Yea dude. We just came from the side door of the church

And then we came out in the boy's restroom.

I know. I know. I know. I know.

And Manh suddenly disappeared too.

Like he went alone and he didn't come back.

That's true

That's not normal, he's not here anymore.

What's happening?

Yo guys, he our friend just disappeared.

And we're blocked here.

What do we do now?

Dude, why are you on your phone right now?

Guys that's really weird.

What the...

I'm sure that we came from there.

Wait wait, first we came from there then left somewhere else then...

Let's try the other doors. Let's go.

Hihi, let's go.

I felt that something was weird.

We

We couldn't get out

I don't want to go to Thiếu Nhi.

It's too boring.

Well I don't know

I don't think we have phone reception here

No, there's no reception *chuckle*

Okay but... *sigh*

It's not like you're going to find in the internet a way.

To escape a haunted church that teleports people.

Yo calm down. I'm sorry, just calm down.

How do you want me to calm down in this kind of situation?

Bro, bro ,bro.

You don't care that we're stuck in here.

Bro, I'm was on my phone I'm sorry, that's all. But calm down.

Yo we might die. I don't know

*sigh*

I think that this is some sort of punishment for something bad that we did.

What are you even saying bro...

Yo I think it's because of the fact that I fallowed you guys in ditching Thiếu Nhi.

That might be why we're stuck in here.

Calm yourself man.

How do you want me to-

Yo i'm so done with this okay.

Fallowing this, Dong went away

And I started stressing out.

- 2 left -

He just disappeared in front of us.

What do we do?

Okay, I have a plan.

I'm stressing right now man. *chuckle*

I have a plan.

Don't worry.

What just happened

Yo I don't know.

What the heck?!

Dong? Dong?

We couldn't go anywhere.

It's really not funny dong.

As if we were imprisoned in the church.

And we couldn't get out.

Honestly

We didn't know what else to do

No matter how many doors I try to go through.

I come out from somewhere else in here.

So I decided to give up.

Tell me that you found something.

I couldn't take it anymore.

You think I could find something ?

I hope so.

I don't know!

And you, did you find anything?

No but, what do we do now?

What do you mean what do we do now?

Since earlier, all what you've been doing is being bossy around.

I'm not even sure what you're doing anymore.

Okay I was being bossy but at least I was trying to do something.

And you, you are always on your phone.

Okay so you, you're going upstairs. You're going to check every door.

And me, I'm going to check every door downstairs.

If there's anything make some sign to let me know and I do the same If i do find something.

Is that good? Let's go.

You don't think i'm trying to do something?

But does it look like it?

Yea man. Since earlier I've been doing everything! And you what have you been doing nothing.

What are you saying.

You don't think I want to leave this place?

How long have we been in here man?

Bye.

You know what.

I want to leave this place.

Then what do we do now. We have to find a solution.

*sigh* You know what man

I shouldn't have ditched Thiếu Nhi

I should've stayed there. With the others.

I shouldn't have followed you.

You're ditching me now?

Yea.

Okay do whatever you want. Ditch me.

Fine.

Fine.

Fine.

And eventually.

I went away

Thien?

Far from there.

Thien?

Back the to the real world.

Where are you?

Thien?

Please don't leave me alone.

Thien!

- 1 left -

Today you kids have to remember that-

Phuong Anh!

Yes?

What is the class's moral today?

Hm, that we have to unify

Okay and?

That we shouldn't stray away and always stick together.

Oh!

Yea that's good!

Finally, everything went back to normal.

So, unify, never go away and stay together.

Okay let's get up!

Up!

Hiệp sĩ!

Dấn thân!

Until.

His turn was next.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét