Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily Jun 1 2018

From the high-definition production center toy universities broadcast and digital network toy Alabama's International University

This is Troy trojan vision news

Hello and welcome to Troy trojan vision news for May 30th 2018, I'm Paige weeks and I'm Taylor Pollak

Thank you for joining us this evening

The primaries for this year's November general election will be next Tuesday

However, any Troy residents who plan to vote absentee are running out of time?

If someone needs to vote absentee

I definitely need to come in today or tomorrow in office because

It will be too late to mail one out

however an order for a voter to be eligible for absentee voting he or she must meet at least one of the

qualifications set by the circuit court

Qualifications such as the voter will be out of the county or state on Election Day

The voter is physically incapacitated

and will not be able to vote in person on Election Day the voter works a shift which has at least 10 hours that

Coincide with the polling hours at their regular polling place

The voter is a student at an educational institution located outside the county of their permanent residence

The voter is a member of or the spouse of a member of the Armed Forces of the United States

Or the voter has been appointed as an election officer at a polling place

Which is not their regular polling place

If you're in a situation that requires you to need an absentee voter ballot

You still have time and the process for getting a ballot filling it out and submitting

It might be easier and faster than you think

But before a voter receives the absentee voter ballot he or she must submit an application

and soon. Once I get that application, I'll process it through the

Secretary of State's website to confirm all the informations correct. The voter is registered

Once that's done, then I actually mail them a ballot

Once again, the deadline for submitting an absentee voter application is tomorrow. The primary election will be next Tuesday

Yesterday marked the start of summer semester at Troy University and while summer is usually a time for rest for students

Students are out traveling

working or move back home for the summer a few students take the initiative to tell us why they have chosen to

enroll in Troy University's 2018 summer courses I decided to do summer school because I just wanted to get ahead and I just my

education and just

Pursuing my degree quicker for me. It's kind of just like I just kind of wanted to get a lot out of the way

I missed the first semester of school

So it's kind of just helping me get back

to where I'm shit where I should be right now because I took a year off between freshman and sophomore year and I need to

Graduate college before my younger sister graduates high school. I'll be the one that fake summer classes is just again a hit start

I'm wanting to graduate early

Or just on time and I had to take some remedial classes so just taking classes in the summer too sets me catch up

I really wanted to graduate and so this is I took a lot of summer classes to try and further that

I'm kind of traveling. I have a class that requires me to travel

To take photography have a full 12 hours and most of them are 1 hour

So I'm not sure how many classes but I have a full 12 hour load a few students have shown us that

Enrolling in summer courses is a way to be a step closer to graduation and could take a load off your fall schedule

Troy university. Summer courses are here from May 28th through June 26

Kaitlin pleasure Troy trojan vision news

The summer semester will end on July 25th

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét