Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

hi kids, if it's starting to fail the front buttons of your phone or just

you want to customize buttons with a look much more modern, in today's video we're going

to see an application that will allow us replace the navigation buttons.

to change the look we are going to use an application that in its free version will place us

a small bar similar to the Android version py that replaces the main functions

as back, open applications menu or start or access notifications, then

if you want more gestures you will have to pay or download the application in a store

alternative

If you do not want the notification to appear of this application we press long

and ready

in the case that your phone has the buttons virtual, that is, on screen in that case

we should look at the settings some option that we remove the buttons that brings by default

in the case of the phone you are seeing It is a one plus 6 and it allows us to eliminate them

easily If your phone does not have this option to hide

buttons there are some methods to remove the buttons but usually require root or connect

by adb to a pc, although there is an application in play store that hides the buttons of

navigation, so we enter and choose that just hide the buttons below because if we hide

the bar above with the notch as we see it is fatal, and well they would be hidden

buttons but has the disadvantage that also it hides the keyboard so if we want

that the keyboard appears we will have to do Swipe or slide up and we would have

keyboard.

r

Well I hope you have served this tutorial See you in a next video

For more infomation >> Cambiar Botones de Navegación por los de Android P - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Detrás de Cámaras - Sesión fotográfica inspirada en la Primavera - Duration: 9:28.

¡Hello Leute!

Here is a new Behind the Scenes video

of this session that I called

"The Awakening of the Spring, 2018"

You will like it, stay to see all the video! :)

Well, this photoshoot is for my KG Muses Collection

as you may know, in other videos I said that

for this kind of photoshoot I use Moodboards

Then, designed all the moodboard

because it helps me to have everything planned

for the shooting day

Here in Berlin, in Spring

there are some trees that have pink flowers

and that will be the main concept, you will see.

My bus is here...

I'm out of the bus

there it goes

the day is so beautiful

the weather is nice, we are like 10 degrees

the sun... it is perfect for a photoshoot

I'm at PotsdamerPlatz

It is very beautiful here

is a very visited place here in Berlin

is nice, if you come to Berlin, I recommend you to come here

and well, I'm on my way to the SBahn

to my other 45 mins of travel

it is one hour travel from my place

but it is worth it, you will see ;)

I'm almost there

I'm out of the SBahn

this station looks like is abandoned

I will show you

In the SBahn stations outside Berlin

it always look really different

but it is really beautiful

and there it goes

and well, I will walk

9 minutes until the park

Berlin is super well connected

but sometimes you need to walk

a lot

Look what I said, that it seems another place outside of Berlin

well...

let's go

Hey guys, I must confess that

everytime that I have a photoshoot

I try to

oh look! the trees are there

very cute

I try to

very early

because I always get lost

I just turn in a street that wasn't the correct one

I walked like 5 minutes

but I checked Google maps

and I saw that I was walking to the opposite side

I always get lost

I have that tiny defect

that for me left and right are the same

I get lost

and Google maps saves my life all the time

Thanks Google!

I just arrived to the location

and look at this!!

so beautiful!

this is the location

for today's photoshoot

isn't it beautiful?

I'm in love with the park

is gorgeous

is super warm!

For the ones that asked me what I carry with me in my shootings

I'm gonna show you

First of all, I have this bag since long time ago, is a Kipling

I love that brand

they last a long time

if it gets a bit wet the water does not get inside

it is not water proof

but is very resistant to the water

they last a lot and they are very comfortable

and I brought three cameras

I'm going to use this one for the shooting

is a Canon 60D

with a 50mm lens

f/1.8

and I brought this one too

that is a Polaroid

420, is an old one

is an instant one

because I want to take a photo here that is really pretty

I have here the photos that I took with this camera

I will show you later

and I brought this one too

is an SLR 50mm

with a black and white film

just to do a couple shoots

and that's the equipment that I brought

and in my backpack

I have some spares

for makeup

for the model

I have some blouses that I want to use for the shoot

and

I have

what else?

I think just that

ah! I always have with me

an external battery

for my cellphone

because I do this videos

and my cellphone's battery last very short

look how beautiful it looks!

I want to start! :)

well, tha model told me that

she will be here in around 15 mins

and meanwhile

I look around to see where I will do the shoots

I want the shoots

with the flowers

then I need to find trees with low branches

to be able to

shoot kind of inside the trees

you will see

and well, me taking pictures everywhere

I will take a photo with the polaroid

I will show you

is not related with this photoshoot

but in here is really beautiful

There are some people in a shooting here

with a horse

well.. I will show you more in a bit

look the shooting

I'm going to take a photo with this camera

I will show you the result

I will make a special video

to teach you how to use this camera

but in another video

in my Youtube Channel there is a section

called analog cameras

I already uploaded one, a TLR

just "about the TLR"

to know more about the camera

but I will upload too how to

put the film

and a behind the scenes

with that camera

and well, let's take a pic with this one

meanwhile the model arrives

I have been waiting a lot

to this path to be clear

you can't see but there are two people

walking

exactly on the moment that I wanted to take the photo

I haven't taken it

because I have just one opportunity

... is analog & instant camera

I don't want to ruin any photo

that's why I'm waiting

but now this two people

and one guy has a skyblue shirt

and obviously will be on the pic

then I will wait for the perfect moment

I took it!

I will show it later

I need to wait

yeii! the model is here

I need to wait around two mins for the develop process

My model is here

we will start, stay to see the behind the scenes

we just finished

thank you Amen!!

we finished

and I want to show you

the result of

this camera

is this one

I like it

but

the sun was hitting the lens

directly then

the photo has glares

I get a bit sad

because that wasn't the intention

to have glares

but, I like it anyway

it looks a bit abstract

with that

it has an interesting figures

I like it

this is the result

I like it

but

the glares weren't part of the plan

but I will keep it

it is pretty

what do you think?

This was the Behind the Scenes

of the Series: The Awakening of the Spring

I hope you like it a lot!

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel

there are another behind the scenes here in my channel

I have a lot

that I upload them

about my time here in Berlin

you will like them

look at them on my channel

I have another sections like Analog Cameras

I'm working on that

I have now only the TLR

as I told you

But I will keep uploading more

Don't forget to subscribe to get the messages

when I upload a new video

and see you on the next video

I hope you like it!

Subscribe

and follow me as well on Instagram

and Facebook

I post very often there

a lot of things

thank you so much for watching

I hope you enjoy the video

Kisses from Berlin!

For more infomation >> Detrás de Cámaras - Sesión fotográfica inspirada en la Primavera - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : Tesouro: é cedo para falar de queda na arrecadação devido à greve - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : Tesouro: é cedo para falar de queda na arrecadação devido à greve - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : LUCRO DA PETROBRAS VEM DE VENDA DE ATIVOS E FORTE REDUÇÃO DE INVESTIMENTO - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : LUCRO DA PETROBRAS VEM DE VENDA DE ATIVOS E FORTE REDUÇÃO DE INVESTIMENTO - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Para Que Sirve El Te De Tila, Te De Tila Beneficios, Te De Tilo Propiedades Y Efectos Secundarios - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> Para Que Sirve El Te De Tila, Te De Tila Beneficios, Te De Tilo Propiedades Y Efectos Secundarios - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Gobierno tomará huellas dactilares de padres que reclamen custodia de niños inmigrantes - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Gobierno tomará huellas dactilares de padres que reclamen custodia de niños inmigrantes - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Padre de víctima de masacre en Parkland califica de "grotesco" videojuego que simula tiroteo escolar - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Padre de víctima de masacre en Parkland califica de "grotesco" videojuego que simula tiroteo escolar - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Nueva cifra de muertos en Puerto Rico genera indignación | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Nueva cifra de muertos en Puerto Rico genera indignación | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

ORAÇÃO PARA PROTEÇÃO CONTRA O MAL E PESSOAS RUINS - (Minuto de Oração) Pastor Antonio Junior - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> ORAÇÃO PARA PROTEÇÃO CONTRA O MAL E PESSOAS RUINS - (Minuto de Oração) Pastor Antonio Junior - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

DERRITE GRASA BENEFICIOS TE DE CÁSCARA DE LIMÓN / REMEDIOS NATURALES - Duration: 1:48.

Hello friends as they are. Do you know the benefits of Limóón's shell tea??.

This te is a body fat destroyer, because it fights obesity, it is a digestive, eliminates bad breath and controls blood pressure.

Other benefits you have are as follows: Removes blemishes on the skin.

Teeth whitening.

It decongests the liver.

Purifíca the blood.

Increase the defenses.

Removes excess fat in the skin.

Skin remarkably brighter and youthful.

Accelerate your metabolism.

It is also anti-carcinogenic and alkalizer.

Now we tell you how to make tea.

Put a liter of water on the fire and let it boil.

Then you have to remove the shell from two lemons.

Add to the water and let it boil for 10 minutes.

Then, remove from the fire, strain the tea and add the juice of the two lemons that removed the shell, you can sweeten with stevia.

mode of use. For best results drink fasting and before bedtime.

You can also let it cool down and drink as time water in the course of the day.

Eye if you have gastritis problems or stomach irritation, it is not recommended to use them.

friends, this remedy is so easy to elaborate, but the best of all are its wonderfull benefits, we hope the information will be useful to you.

Share this video with someone else. Write me a hello or a thank you to know that you see my videos, as well as other remedies you would like to know.

Thanks for watching, subscribe, every week we have new videos. Natura Beauty and health, your channel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét