Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

yeah thank you say that but don't put your hands in appropriate

places, Or i wont be able to speak, you can't see what's

going on down here. hey everyone its Avelina here with my husband Von, he's a

newbie to my channel, actually I think this is my cameo

yeah the swimming video yes you've been highly requested so here is today we are

going to talk about our lovely gothic wedding I've made a little slideshow of

all of the photos that were taken and we're just going to talk through it I

haven't looked at them in a while what we're going to do before we start that

is I've got my wedding dress down here I'm going to try it on and see seven

years later if I can still fit into it so I'm not wearing too much clothing

right now let's see if you can get it on me I've been saying I wanted to do this

for so long I think I threw out the herps thing you know that is a co-worker

I don't know what the official title is the thing that goes on to the dress to

keep it like really poufy and keep its shape yeah try that out

remind me to talk to you all about how much my dress was they can't actually

see what's happening alright I will show you the bottom of the dress I'm in

that's good I wish my hair was this long actually ah how is that possible after 2

children that's because they steal all my food oh I can't eat can you show the

back

we'll start with the zip we kind of light it up like a quarter yeah that's

gonna hurt two hours oh my god we don't have to that no we tired you have to

dress me hold it up it's not it's IQ it's like totally urban this is why men

don't have up corset can you get it tied up yeah keep going keep going keep going

keep going there's no more that's it two bits of corn well I'm in it it actually

st. Lucia yeah I wish mine was I know we're 87 all right so yeah it seems I've

lost some weight this was a lot tighter I mean it's not done up completely it's

got all these lovely beadwork here the Saturn is so thick it's lovely and it

looks it looks way better with that little hippie thing underneath it it's

got beadwork here I just felt like a princess look at the trail I got a

trailer or trying tail tail I don't know

yeah it was alright so let's go through the photos now and see what we can

remember about that woody Oh remind me never to do this again

not the wedding thing they're wearing the dress in a really like closed area

with live drum clumsy you guys I don't know if you know this about me but I'm

really clumsy you know especially when I'm pregnant I how much more clumsy did

I get you know this isn't that complicated yeah you kind of like safe

filming so I'm in this like long dress and the trail of the train whatever it

is is that keeps long and I'm tripping over it things are flying a break

alright so now we're going to go through the photos and I will somehow impress

editing put the same photo up so you know what interest aneurysm really I

couldn't get what was I think I wore ring over the black satin

gloves that I had on I remember kicking my mom out of the room because I was

doing my eyeliner and it's so funny that same thing just happened now that's why

my eyeliner is so beat today it kept getting bigger and bigger and

bigger because I walked in and you know when it's wet and it hasn't dried yet

and then she came in and I looked up and then I like I nearly died because I

bought waterproof everything because you know I was gonna cry and I did cry it's

quite a few times I had waterproof eyeliner everything and I'm like how am

I gonna fix this so then I had to get like makeup remover and redo it and yeah

she didn't come but I was not a bride Nazi political movement they have to be

applied to join the parade country you don't say I'm sure it's like a Hungarian

punk band or something it's when women go off the rails and they forget the

point I didn't do any of that I didn't really have bridesmaids or anything like

that I just cuz I don't quit they all ran away screaming

I asked my sister she was my ones bridesmaid but no dresses and their

fittings nothing like this just wear what you want is something that's black

that's what we said just wait and I think I had my mom as the maid of honor

but they didn't have to do anything you know it was really easy okay where any

on the third phone that's people oh I don't kiss you with your massage that

was heavy that was so hold it was big pretty cool

I think they sprayed it like a little bit so it was darker as well oh that's

so that's how big the dress looks when you put that could be thing under it

that's pretty cool what a poser there'll be a lot of posing here you kind of look

like you're ready to like look out on the stage they haven't done that in a

while back to it you know the last time you did it was eight years ago okay for

another my makeup looks flawless tattoos beating up my dress

let me see doing that move and you don't know that either you've changed your

facial hair a lot I made sure to like even close though

yeah I like when you have bowls on your face oh here we go again jump into the

honeymoon honeymoon activities and then your mother moved in with this that was

the honey way no no no he used to have when he first got the snakebites he had

balls and I was

that's just good uh I can't come up next I think you're always holding my hand

because I was just gonna like trip by about full up and say like that way

laughing because you like I just tripped over and you caught me he like yeah we

did a lot of posing focusing but no kissing cuz it like it looks better

probably Terminator yeah I really like that photo this is the suit looks really

good to really see the back of the dress do I look different there six seven

years ago this thing my makeup looks good doesn't it

I did it myself that's another thing I wasn't gonna have lights um probably

bought myself so that's my clutch the it sold out the first bag of gifts that I

designed I actually designed that full the wedding because I wanted something

really special and I couldn't find anything hosing by the Quran pew I did

get a makeup buzz to do my my contour i think uh so though back then i do that

doesn't my pop up and then my mom kind of sporting the same history I just

squeeze my mom's neck that's why she looks kind of funny because she doesn't

know how to casually smile a so I said oh I'm actually pinching her neck she

pulled it together for the day I'm like where's the food I'm hungry bitch god I

ran away at this time I think we were having a bit of a meltdown yeah yeah

because the celibate was supposed to come pick me up

and she didn't turn up and she was an excellent fund she would figure out how

to get me there jump in the car and grab you sir also which is not what I wanted

to do because you know that's stress and I just finally got through to her and

I'm like where the fuck are you like I fully spoke to her like that I'm like

you're supposed to pick up a bomb like half an hour ago the wedding starts in

15 minutes and my groom is Julia and she's a cop sorry we're just having so

much fun decorating and this candelabras everywhere and I just so perfect I'm

like that's great come and get my fucking husband she never did because

you're already there and she couldn't say my name right we'll get to that

Connor

even the photographer he said she's where did you find that one she was fine

until the day I know she was lost ships she lost her shit the wedding was just

to like special I think and like I don't know but she seemed really nervous

she had one Joe I know I read the papers

okay that's mean looking pretty I think you would left by now you know logia so

I'm getting ready to get in the hole send Carrie

who's staying at a really nice hotel today so I made all the photos really

nice made my dad again just about to get oh wait that's a really beautiful one

that shows off my dress I'm so glad we have these because the

whole day went so quickly things with the cops now yeah we didn't even get

date oh I I just think it's cake which is still upset about no we

got the cake and the limousine actually wouldn't get that little dessert thing

which apparently was really good inside the carriage now it was really

hard to get into heels a crazy dress like that has helped a woman from like

the 16th century so yeah the place we got married that is

horizontal holders it's like a castle used to be a house yeah obviously rich

family so it looks like Cinderella is so beautiful look at that that carriage

ride went really quickly with my dad like what only ten minutes away

I'm sorry um but yeah it was it was a nice little moment for me and my dad to

perform so he gave me away to the devil I think we were late too because the

photographer was just having so much about taking photos what are you

standing there for a while no no mm-hmm you probably just go down yeah I think I

only just got that a few minutes before you do a lot of photos before hitting in

on me with the horse they were lovely

reminds me of London now animal noises you say any animal copy you it's the

cutest thing ever alright we've just had changed over to

my pics because this video is gonna be like four hours long longer than the

damn wedding if I'm if I show you every single third this one is my dad lifting

back my veil which was kind of heavy I had a headache at the end of that day

such the perfect location for us last night

moody suicide yeah read the lighting is perfect so it was in a what used to be a

wine cellar so it was really like kind of a dungeon which they had recently

renovated for small events and things like that so I waiting

we have 30 guests so considered as practically hit rose petals sprinkled on

the red carpet I got my dress willow everywhere big ceeze that was

basically how big the room was and each guest had a candle mom or the rings

remember when the celebrate started reading from the wrong page punch it the

stuffing pass sorry I'm on the wrong page so that's pretty much who you see

that one doesn't even look like they actually get that printed on canvas

you'd see the long dress and the red carpet of smoke candles

it involves bloodletting and leeches and

you look really evil they're like ha ha ha she didn't notice the things I snuck

into the vows I read that fine print I didn't I should really do that my mom

dad also signing is that just as a witness Angelina javelina and she felt

alone with a certificate yeah I think you can say that it actually and I think

that's a different name on the candles yeah Evelyn the de Moura

opinion my gosh I really like that better - I like that one that's I don't

know how that reminds me of like Bram Stoker's Dracula for some reason maybe

that scene with a dancing with the candles and stuff very similar but she's

gonna red dress on Easter that's my sister on the road

oh I love that take me I thought that's pretty much all I remember doing those

photos photos photos I remember my mom said are you guys coming in uh you know

I did like spend some time with the guess what yeah this is a photo on the

canvas yes and don't never leave leave class

none of this is photoshopped these Claire for the papers always used to

it's like just slightly crooked unlike did make it straight just rotate

it no it's ten degrees like so I made him

do that before they printed in the book that's all the guests have been little

miles he was the only baby in the family at that time obviously we didn't that

children yeah okay I think we might have another one say I know it kind of looks

like I've got wings that really shows up the bouquet that my dress oh look my I

love that one too Oh take me by the neck that's a really

nice one of you to the wind just catching you jack these are very odd see

through the tweaks the branches I love them what happened to those vampire

glasses done cinnamon use and after this we got a black limo to the shangri-la in

Sydney which is a really nice hotel

that's gorgeous very gothic is a night with their we're like all that stained

glass window in the bedroom I've still got that we're not good I leave must

have been getting quite many at this point oh I look like a baby there but

now do i oh the food is making me hungry

it was really okay Wow I wish I'd got more photos of that

actually there's a few more coming up but yeah that was a pretty epic cake and

it was so good as well

speeches hmm my sister thinks something funny to do that that's a great photo

though I love that way mm-hmm I think we danced just up to this

okay well that's all everything that was what I danced to it my dad we danced

with insulation the 6/8 falafel in that followed for sale as the one that

featured in Vampire Diaries which was not at all why we selected it it was

just so it was 16 it was a good kind of like well sing neither of us really knew

how to dance we just winged it he's not gonna get lessons yeah it's with my dad

the next one I think we're crying so we dance - uh I don't close my eyes

Aerosmith what's mom doing

that's a beautiful photo so literally my dad was singing like he can't sing he

sings as what was using me he does yes let's be honest um yeah and like that

just sings in this yeah I was just so beautiful and then we just we both

teared up and stead of crying it does same time it was beautiful Motley Crue

thank you yeah he's your family I love them behind their young me on you

my mom and my sister oh my god the photos never end we have a bunch of

people coming out from the other rooms that autumn to look at a black wedding

dress and they wouldn't get out of the damn shot and there's a whole bunch of

people at the top of those stairs as well and they all want to walk down the

steps when we have to sort of stand there yeah because it was a really big

like reception area they had maybe three or four other weddings I had like three

or four hundred guests and then Alice which was like the smallest of them all

obviously see a dress is so original singing and we got that same thing like

yeah before gorgeous the home venue is just set up full photography is

beautiful and really like we bought in the weddi running for like 15 grand I

think the venue was like 9,000 9,000 10,000 and that was like the room higher

and the buffet and all of that maybe because we had so few guests I think we

spent three and a half on the flowers and stuff like that they were pretty

elaborate photography to another three miles then I can't count it yeah but my

dress like everyone is like Oh much mystery dress and it looks like it would

have been like six grand or something like that but I could enough some

comment with some Bridal website at China 300 u.s. dollars so I just took a

chance and thought what's the worst that can happen if it's really shit I'll just

buy one locally but I was trying on a few bustling they didn't have any black

and they were like really full five six thousand dollars I'm like for a dress

you're gonna wear once I'd rather buy myself a camera I love that photo in the

black memory edited in more lights then that one is well I remember we were

looking at the scene from Bram Stoker's right yeah yeah

time so this is awesome a limo now

summed up in 100 photos it was going to be 500 variants a cut that shit down

would you do it again yeah again it's about we should do it invisible hello

maybe at 10 years in Vegas I don't want to like any gonna be office know that we

can get dead Elvis to do it okay thank you well ten thousand of you better be

there you better send out the invitations sorry for taking someone for

making this video it is a bit of a chore to get him and me together in the same

room when I'm filming these days isn't it with all the work we've been doing on

the back yard that's kind of slowed down and finished so we yeah we have more

free time and I'm heading off to LA next weekend yeah gonna be with me for a week

and then he's coming back with the kids a little bit earlier so yeah I just

thought let's do it well while we can and whilst I still fit in this dress

because if I am hopefully pregnant soon

I'd like to see that

all right on that note who say oh um let's not end it on balls or mm-hmm

Nazis or anything like that right Nazis thank you for watching I hope you

enjoyed this video let me know if you'd like to see more videos with you need

your in general I'd subscribe I'll go and check do you yeah both it would be

on YouTube you don't even know are you talking okay on that now please leave a

comment let me know if you would wear black at your wedding

did you enjoy did you enjoy what I did for my wedding see you guys next time

bye

you

For more infomation >> Our Gothic Wedding Story + Trying On My Dress 7 Years Later! | Avelina De Moray - Duration: 24:23.

-------------------------------------------

Estas quejas de los fans de Meghan Markle hacen que la casa real edite el perfil de la duquesa - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Estas quejas de los fans de Meghan Markle hacen que la casa real edite el perfil de la duquesa - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : PLANALTO DEMITE SEIS ASSESSORES DE LULA - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : PLANALTO DEMITE SEIS ASSESSORES DE LULA - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

El portero de discoteca con casco griego pagado por Podemos para que nadie se cuele en el chalé - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> El portero de discoteca con casco griego pagado por Podemos para que nadie se cuele en el chalé - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Plus vous prenez de l'âge, plus vous détestez les gens (voici pourquoi) - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Plus vous prenez de l'âge, plus vous détestez les gens (voici pourquoi) - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

El triunfal regreso de la infanta Elena a la agenda oficial de Zarzuela - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> El triunfal regreso de la infanta Elena a la agenda oficial de Zarzuela - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : Líder da greve dos caminhoneiros é filiado ao PSDB - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : Líder da greve dos caminhoneiros é filiado ao PSDB - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : "TEM QUE PRENDER TEMER E SOLTAR LULA", DIZ TRABALHADOR AO VIVO NA GLOBO - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : "TEM QUE PRENDER TEMER E SOLTAR LULA", DIZ TRABALHADOR AO VIVO NA GLOBO - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Juiz Sérgio Moro vê obscuridade do MPF em denúncia de ex-tesoureiro do PT - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Juiz Sérgio Moro vê obscuridade do MPF em denúncia de ex-tesoureiro do PT - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

✅ CHP'nin cumhurbaşkanı adayı Muharrem İnce bugün Yunanistan'da Gümülcine'de temaslarda bulunuyor.İn - Duration: 1:30.

CHP heyeti Yunanistan'a alınmadı Yunanistan, milletvekili ve gazetecilerin geçişine izin vermedi

CHP'nin cumhurbaşkanı adayı Muharrem İnce ise Gümülcine'ye geçti CHP'nin cumhurbaşkanı adayı Muharrem İnce bugün Yunanistan'da Gümülcine'de temaslarda bulunuyor

İnce ile birlikte Yunanistan'a gitmek isteyen CHP heyetine ise izin verilmedi. YUNANİSTAN İZİN VERMEDİ Muharrem İnce'nin geçişine izin veren Yunan makamları heyette yer alan milletvekilleri, belediye başkanları ve gazetecilerin pasaportlarını topladı

Yetkililer delegasyon olarak gelinmesi nedeniyle bildirimde bulunulması gerektiğini belirtti

2 SAATLİK BEKLEYİŞ 2 saatlik bekleyişin ardından Yunan polisleri "Geri dönebilirsiniz ya da burada çok uzun süre beklersiniz" açıklaması yaptı

CHP'liler ziyaretin siyasi bir amaç taşımadığını belirtmesine rağmen geçişe izin verilmedi

Kaynak: Posta

For more infomation >> ✅ CHP'nin cumhurbaşkanı adayı Muharrem İnce bugün Yunanistan'da Gümülcine'de temaslarda bulunuyor.İn - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

El esposo de la Reina Isabel era igual a Harry cuando joven. Así logró conquistar a la Reina - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> El esposo de la Reina Isabel era igual a Harry cuando joven. Así logró conquistar a la Reina - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jorge Javier Vázquez se postula como tronista de 'Mujeres, Hombres y Viceversa' - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Jorge Javier Vázquez se postula como tronista de 'Mujeres, Hombres y Viceversa' - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Wedding is coming, Kit Harington & Rose Leslie annoncent la date de leur mariage - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Wedding is coming, Kit Harington & Rose Leslie annoncent la date de leur mariage - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton volvió a usar durante tranquilo paseo familiar un vestido de Zara que se agotó en hor - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton volvió a usar durante tranquilo paseo familiar un vestido de Zara que se agotó en hor - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

El mensaje final de ali banat - Duration: 5:23.

Como todos sabeis

Alhamdulilah he fallecido

Solo queria hacer un pequeño video

Para todos aquellos seguidores que me apoyaron desde el dia uno

Y que me apoyaron durante en esta etapa desde el dia uno que allah os recompense

Y inchallah seguireis apoyandome a mi y al proyecto MATW

Un pequeño consejo a los hermanos y hermanas

Como podeis ver en esta vida tuvimos los coches el dinero

Tuvimos todo gracias a dios pero subhanallah mucha gente durante el periodo que estuve malo.

Me enviaron mensajes como hermano tienes el paraiso asegurado hermano tu....

Hermano tu has hecho muchas cosas por la comunidad

Y subhanallah esto no es valioso es una simple bendición que allah nos ha dado

Como levantarnos por la mañana y poder ir al baño por tu propio pie

Asi que estas cosas fueron poco a poco siendo arrancadas de mi vida

Durante el ultimo período de mi vida gracias a dios

Os juro que mucha gente no tiene esa oportunidad de allah

Para saber cuando van a a morir

Algunos de nosotros y muchos de nosotros fallecemos de forma repentina

Escuchamos muchas historias donde hermanos y hernanas murieron en una discoteca

O por sobredosis o por lo que sea

Subhanallah asi que durante vuestra vida hermanos y hermanas intentad

Tener una meta

Tener un plan, un proyecto

Por el que trabajar aunque no seas tu mismo el que lo ejecutes

Y estes financiando proyectos de otras personas

Solo haz algo porque lo vas a necesitar el dia del jucio

Y para los hermanos y hermanas que estan persiguiendo esta vida

Os juro por allah que mi consejo para vosotros es

Esta vida se esta convirtiendo

Antes deciamos hace 5 años, hace 10 años pasaban cosas

Ahora cada mes las cosas cambian

Y os juro por allah que estos dias seguimos mas a nuestros deseos que al islam

Tenemos que tener cuidado porque

Os juro por allah que ya no es mas una broma

Nuestros niños estan siendo afectados, todos estan siendo afectados

Os juro por Allah que a veces me sentaba en mi cama y lloraba

Porque queria el apoyo de la gente

Y luego subhanallah allah te trae personas

Que nunca pensabas que iban a ser parte de tu vida

O amigos que ni sabian que existias

Cuando viajaba me solia encontrar con cierta gente

Muchos de ellos actualmente

Vinieron desde dubai o

O del reino unido o de donde sea que vengan

Para visitarme cuando estaba malo o en el hospital

Esto es amor por la causa de Allah y no fotos y esas cosas

Solo venir a visitarme, 14 horas de vuelo

Solo para verme si estoy bien subhanallah

Para la gente que este enferma, o preocupada o estresada

a esos les digo no os preocupéis

Allah todopoderoso os enviara gente

Que nunca esperaste si de verdad necesitas a alguien

Solo necesitas tener confianza en Allah

Y un pequeño consejo para todos aquellos ahi afuera

Si dios quiere si puedes inspirar a dos,tres personas a hacer algo

Recuerda que cuando estes en esa tumba si dios quiere

Seras recompensado por todo lo que has hecho y por toda esa gente que a aportado algo al islam

Y si dios quiere eso ayudara en el dia del juicio

Siempre intentad tener un proyecto,un plan por el que trabajar en esta vida si dios quiere

si dios quiere eso nos ayudará en la tumba y en el mas allá

Que allah os recompense y que la paz sea con vosotros

For more infomation >> El mensaje final de ali banat - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Casillas: "Eu já tive dias ruins como o de Karius. Contra a Holanda, por exemplo"|n123snow - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Casillas: "Eu já tive dias ruins como o de Karius. Contra a Holanda, por exemplo"|n123snow - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

8 mitos espaciales que debes dejar de creer - Duration: 11:15.

For more infomation >> 8 mitos espaciales que debes dejar de creer - Duration: 11:15.

-------------------------------------------

Lyon: L'OL pourrait-il vraiment être exclu de la Ligue des champions par l'UEFA? - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Lyon: L'OL pourrait-il vraiment être exclu de la Ligue des champions par l'UEFA? - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Grandland X 1.2 Turbo Online Edition - NAVIGATIE - PARKEERSENSOREN - LMV - BEL ONS VOOR DE BEST - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Opel Grandland X 1.2 Turbo Online Edition - NAVIGATIE - PARKEERSENSOREN - LMV - BEL ONS VOOR DE BEST - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Giulia De Lellis non pensa ad Andrea Damante: 'Sto bene da sola' - Duration: 2:10.

Giulia De Lellis non ha problemi ad ammetterlo. Intervistata da Tabloit, dice: "Sto bene da sola"

Andrea Damante sulle pagine di Chi ha parlato del dolore per l'addio con l'ex corteggiatrice, si è caricato di tutte le colpe e ha detto: "La amo ancora"

La 23enne, però, pare aver chiuso la porta in faccia all'ex tronista."I miei fan sanno che sto bene

Non è stata una situazione semplicissima o piacevolissima, ma perché è stata reale

Piano piano si sta sistemando tutto, io sto benissimo sola e mi sto prendendo cura di me, del mio lavoro e delle mie cosine", dice Giulia De Lellis

Poi aggiunge: "Sono appena tornata da Mykonos dove ho mostrato una piccola anteprima dei miei costumi

Avevo nel mio cassettino i miei bikini da farvi vedere. Tutto il resto delle cosine sarà una sorpresa che non voglio rovinare"

Neanche un accenno di ripensamento su Andrea Damante. La mora non tentenna.VIDEOAndrea Damante a Chi dice che tra lui e Giulia De Lellis potrebbe non essere finita qui

La ragazza, però, è categorica: "Sto bene sola", precisa. E prosegue con entusiasmo nei suoi progetti nel campo della moda: vuole crescere e trovare la sua strada, senza più lui accanto a quanto pare

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét