Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Jim Carrey's ex penned harrowing note before her suicide saying actor introduced her to 'coke and prostitutes'

A NOTE written by Jim Carreys ex-girlfriend two years before she took her own life has come to light. It alleges that the Hollywood actor introduced Cathriona White, an Irish make-up artist, to drugs, prostitutes, and STDs.

Jim Carrey and Cathriona White were in a relationship before she took her own life in 2015.

A note she had written to the Hollywood star in 2013 has been uncovered by lawyers working for her family.

The note claims that Carrey gave White herpes and introduced her to drugs and prostitutes.   Jim Carrey carries the coffin at ex-girlfriends funeral.

The note was written on her iPad on April 8, 2013 but it is not known if she sent it to the Canadian-born actor, reported DailyMail. com.

She took her own life on September 28, 2015 at the age of 29 but the couple were broken up at the time the note was written after she revealed she had contracted HSV and HPV.

It was discovered by lawyers working on behalf of her family who have filed a wrongful death suit against The Mask and Truman Show star, aged 55.

Cathriona Whites note to Jim Carrey in 2013   You have not thought about the stigma I have to live with for the rest of my life, you have not apologized or once asked is there something you can do to make it better or even felt bad for it.

Or even ask me how Im feeling about it. Instead you did a whole lot of screaming and turned it around on me.

Have you even once sat down and really thought how this affects me? I still love you and I believed that you sent that text because you cared about me.

I was going to tell my lawyer that I didnt want to go any further with it when I realized you changed lawyers and you were advised to text me.

It wasnt coming from you at all, you probably hate me and are saying whatever is necessary.

The decent thing to do, what is that? I think keeping quiet and private about it when I want to scream from the rooftops is a decent thing to do.

You know what I want and its nothing to do with money. I didnt get a lawyer so I can take your money and Im probably going to get in trouble for texting you.

Im sure you will use it against me but I wanted to say this Thursday. Whatever the lawyers decide to do I dont care.

This is what I want, you gave me HSV and HPV, I want you to apologize for it because you care enough to.

I want you to understand that however little a thing seems to you, it ruins a girls life. I want you to take care when you are with other girls and pay attention to your body your actions effect people.

I dont want to be disrespected like you have been doing. Before you, I might not have had very much but I had respect, I was a happy person.

I loved life, I was confident and I felt good in my skin and was proud of most decisions I made, I met you, you introduced me to cocaine, prostitutes, mental abuse and disease.

You did good things for me but being with you broke me down as a person Jim. I was promise Jekyll and instead I got Hyde.

Because I love you I would have stuck out Hyde all year and done everything he wanted to be with Jekyll for 5 of those but you threw me away when you absorbed anything worthwhile that was left of me..

They allege that, after the couple got back together in 2015, he gave her pills to kill herself and gave her STDs without warning her had been infected.

It was also revealed yesterday that Carrey had paid White an undisclosed sum of money in 2013 to settle her STD claims. He maintains that he never had the disease and that she contracted herpes before starting their relationship.

He claimed that her accusations were false and made to get back at him in retaliation for being broken up. It was not revealed how much money he had given her but he dismissed accusations that he caused her death.

"You introduced me to cocaine, prostitutes, disease." Note to Jim Carrey from ex found on her iPad, written two years before her suicide. pic.twitter.com/WWehtC2ENj — Mike Sington (@MikeSington) September 29, 2017.

He said that the lawsuit filed by Whites mother and ex-husband amounted to extortion and is demanding that he is given back three times the money he gave her in 2013.

White was understood to be distant from her mother at the time of her death and had married her husband in order to remain resident in the USA.

He said White took her own life because she felt guilty for extorting him over the STD issue and was upset at a message her mother had sent her a fortnight before she took her own life.

In a statement released yesterday, Carrey said: Today I filed a cross-complaint against Fillipo Marchino [Whites former lawyer], The X Law Group, Mark Burton [Whites ex-husband] and Brigid Sweetman [Whites mother].

Unfortunately, I made the mistake three years ago of giving in and settling false claims made against me by Mr Marchino, on behalf of Cat, as mounting a public defence is a very costly and painful process.

Carrey carrying Whites coffin following her death in 2015. At the time I felt Cat was being exploited by Marchino.

Since this new case was filed, I have discovered the depth of deception behind those false claims, the kind of deception decent people fall for, because to us, such behaviour is unimaginable.

I will not give in a second time to these same fraudulent charges initiated by Cats husband in name but not substance Mark Burton, and her estranged mother.

Nor am I responsible for what these desperate characters have inadvertently unearthed about the woman I adored. I was clearly blinded by my affection.

Regardless, I will hold a place of empathy, and forgiveness for Cat and continue to focus on the many blessings in this life.

If you are affected by any of the issues raised in this article, please call the Samaritans on (free) 116123 or 020 7734 2800.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét