Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

I see myself as a fighter, never giving up, willing to learn.

I decided to make my way in the world of fashion because it is a world that has delighted me

ever since I was little and learned to sew. When I was six I was given

my first sewing machine, then I started to like drawing,

and one thing led to another.

My project is a fashion e-business

where women can design their clothes while viewing them

in a simulator with photographs that we have taken ourselves,

or personalising garments that we give you already half designed.

So, that is Dual D.

With help from Banco Santander I have turned this project into a business.

From small to large in five months.

It came about in a very strange way, a chance event in my life.

I went to look at things in the internet about businesspeople and when they chose me

it was all learning. Starting from that I have learned to have confidence in myself

and in the project, to shed all my fears as a businesswoman, as the CEO of my project

and I've learned everything from finance to marketing, a speaking in public and lots more.

For me it was a watershed for Dual D and for me as a businesswoman.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét