Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Hello guys are welcome to another video lesson in today's lesson I will teach

to you running the cover of the toilet lid Bathroom game crochet Daisy file

as you can see it is all worked up the raw polypropylene string and line

the same way that worked the sink mat the design is the same as the format is the same

nothing changes just what will change is the back as you can see in al

screen where we will work careers and I will try to explain to you in detail

not only that part but also at the beginning the execution of the cover of the toilet lid ok

let's personal video lesson today. We will start execution Hood

the toilet lid working with the two wires together with the line of polypropylene and the string

# 6 remembering that it is completely optional you may be using the string of

# 8 I will leave the short wire out front I will turn the wire between the two fingers playing

it back I will introduce the needle here and bring down the wire that is back there

front and I will hold my ring thereby I will now go up a necklace Two Three

I will now make a necklace of separation lacing wire and ring will work here

Above a necklace another point high

a necklace a necklace a high point we'll work that way up to a total

eleven highlights interspersed with a necklace Here we arrive at the end of round one went up

little chain and now we'll cast off the first point where we did the three little chains

chain on the third hereinabove will fasten with a slip stitch done so I will now

walking on the handle of a necklace here and we will cast off again with a slip stitch

I will climb a chain on two three lasso the thread go here in the same place on the same handle

of a necklace I make another high point I go up a couple of little chains wire loop will

the next loop of a current job Two highlights of a two climb a two little chains

the wire loop will in the next two most handle highlights we'll work this

form all around the career to end. finished career worked two little chains

here at the end go here towards the three little chains which started at the third here

above will finish off with a slip stitch following will go up three little chains

one two three a high point in the same place I will work another high point and I will do

a high point in the direction of the second point base here totaling three highlights

I will go up a couple of little chains lacing wire I will first point in the base here after

the two little chains work two points high in the same place two highlights and now

one next totaling three and we will work this way all around the career to

get here in the end. Here we completed the third career worked

here two little chains in the end I will now here in three little chains that started in

third hereinabove will fasten to a point very low as a result will go up a couple of

three little chains a high point will lasso the wire in the second base point will work

two high points above a high point two the third will work only one point

high total of four high points will go up a couple of little chains and we will continue working

up of the following three highlights of Likewise we did here earlier by

finish the career. I finished another career climbed two little chains

here at the end and we here at the first point which started with three little chains count

two in one third will insert the needle and cast off here with a slip stitch

and we will start the race again I will work Here a necklace Two Three a high point

the second highlight will work Colon high above a high point two in the last two

here will be a high point in the direction of each base point are then a high point

here in the third and a high point in the room basis point total of five highlights

I will now climb a chain on both go on first base point after two little chains

I do a high point in the second two do highlights above it a high point two

and the next two points will work Above above each base point

a total of five high points and we will give continuity with two little chains and we

work in the other ie the remaining points high the same way we did here at the beginning.

Here we are finishing another career I made two little chains here at the end and here

the third chain on the first point we started will finish off with very low point

I will now go up a necklace Two Three now here in the second highlight will do

a high point above the third will work two high points above it go here now

in the room I do a high point and the fifth another high point climb two little chains

I go here on the first point I a high point in the near another high point

and third two high points above it in the room we'll work here a

high point and the fifth another high point also we're working on this sequence until

finish the race in the same way we did Here in the first and second.

Here I finished the sixth career climbed two little chains and go here at the first point

chain on the third hereinabove fasten with slip stitch will rise now one

two three little chain a high point in the second I will work two high points above it

one two high point in the third'll make a high point in the room a high point in the fifth

I will work two high points above it one two are two high points in the same place

and at last here a high point will go up a couple of little chains we will work

this way in all the highlights here followed and separated by two little chains

we will work a high point in the first two in the second in the other we will work

highlights just here on the penultimate us we will work together and two high points

a high point at the end for a total of eight highlights two little chains and we

work for all of them the same way until finish the career.

I finished seventh here went up two career little chains will in the first point here in

chain on the above third point to fasten very low'll go up one two three little chains

a high point in the second'll work another high point and one high point in the third

in the room we'll work here two points high above it are then a high point

two will remain four will work now Above above each base point

a high point two three four will go up a couple of little chains we will work

throughout their careers that way remembering here we work the first three

highlights one above each base point in the room we worked two and others us

Above above each base point making a total of nine high points we will work

that way all around career coming Here I return to you.

Once completed career finalized here eighth career climbed two little chains and

now I'm here in the first point on the little chain above will cast off here with a slip stitch

Worked very low point we are above the first point and will start the race

starting the second then I'll introduce the needle and the second point will fasten

again with very low point now I climb a three two little chains see that

we were with a high point in the direction the second point and I now work a

high point in the direction of the base point to total seven high points made three

four five six seven did seven highlights and I worked not here the last base point

equal to stay here at the beginning where we Skip the first point and started the points

high so I did the last point reached seven highlights now I will go up a necklace

two will lasso the wire and we're in here two little chains on the base handle strap

work a high point went up a couple of little chains and now we will repeat the

we did here at the beginning at all points to get here at the beginning where we go

cast off with slip stitch. Here we have nine races completed

and now we will hold here with point very low as I said in the previous career

I went up to see two little chains and I Here the third chain on the first point

right here above will finish off with a point I will work to very low here from

second so I'm in the direction of the second point and arremato again with a slip stitch

I will rise now one two three little chains a high point in the sequence will work

four a total of five made a two three four five let me do it again

here did five highlights and now I will go up a couple of little chains lacing wire will in

two little chains handle here will work a high point now I will go up two more little chains

and the next handle another high point will go up a couple of little chains and we will repeat what

we did here at the beginning all around the career to end.

Here we are finalizing the tenth career I went up two little chains go here in the first

dot chain on the third hereinabove and I will cast off with very low point now

I need to work on from the second point base high above and I will go there again arremato

with a slip stitch to see that we are at the second point I will come up here one

two three little chains a high point will lacing thread and will work two more left

without working the last then will total three highlights I'll go up one two three

a couple of little chains now we're in next loop work a high point above

Her climb again a couple of little chains Loop the wire going here next handle other

highlight climb again a couple of little chains Tie the thread will handle the next another point

high climb a couple of little chains and we will work in the course of just the same career

we here at the beginning to end. Here I am finalizing the eleventh

career climbed two little chains will in the first chain on the point here hereinabove fasten

with very low point now will work in the middle between the first and second

I will introduce the needle get the wire back there and I will do here will go up a low

Now a couple of little chains with low are three so I have here a high point

I will lasso the wire'll skip the highlight of base will here from one point to another job

another high point total two highlights now I will go up a couple of little chains now

we will lasso the wire will here next handle work a high point climb again

a couple of little chains wire loop will next Handle work ascend one another highlight two

little chains wire loop will next handle work another high point again a two

little chains wire loop will here next handle and we'll work again here

Above climb a couple of little chains us we will work this way all around

career we will repeat what we did here early remembering that out here the two

highlights we'll have four points high next career I will work

Above above each base point here the two high points and we will work

instead of four high points will be five highlights interspersed with two little chains

I'll end this career starting with two highlights of working across it until

finish and then I will start the next working a high point above each point

high base here that is going to be two points ups and we'll go up two little chains

and we will work on the following points high interspersed with two little chains only

that instead of four high points will be five I'll finish this double row

and be right back. Well folks here finished the twelfth

career and I am ending here the tenth third go here the first point we started

see I've climbed two little chains here and will enter the needle hereinabove and I

fasten with a very low point now we we here in the middle we cast off again

with a slip stitch will now climb a two three little chains will go up a couple of

to turn'll lacing wire will here next Handle work Above a couple of climb

little chains wire loop will next handle work another high point and so we will

working two little chains a high point two little chains a high point across

Career back up the two little chains and working a high point two one loop

the wire come here next loop work another high point coming here in a couple of

two highlights work right here in the center between one point and another another highlight climb

a two little chains and we will work this form all around the career to end.

Here I finished the last of his career top of the toilet seat cover and now we

we will start the first nozzle career we'll use a needle 3.50 Baroque

mm and we will be working with two wires polypropylene light brown and brown

dark now I will put a ringlet in needle and we go up here at the tip

Petal insert the needle here last highlight up and we hold here with

a low done it will go up a couple of little chains have here a high point will

up two more little chains will lasso the wire and in the same place I will work here a

high point to see that we have here a point V will rise now one two three little chains

He goes here in the last row of the cover handle the vessel cover here the center will hold

with a low will rise again three little chains will next hold handle

with low and we're working thereby holding up three little chains

with a low to get here from the other side where we have another petal we work

throughout their careers that way

I came here towards the petal now I will lasso the wire here at the height above

I will make a high point up two little chains and another high point in the same base point

we'll work that way making V point on the edge of petal and we will work

following three little chains and holding low point in all the handles coming

toward the other petal we do V another point that all career so

get here where we started Here I finished the first race of our

beak now I'm here in the first point counting a low point a couple of little chains will introduce

Here the needle point and fasten with very low I will now go up a necklace Two Three

a high point now here in the middle of the point V we'll work three highlights

Above, two, three and we will work a high point now toward the point

based high totaling five highlights I will rise now one two three little chains

I will now jump here this handle in the second will hold a low point now we

we will rise again one two three little chains Here next handle secure with

point down one two three little chains again hold the next strap with a low

and we will work well to get the other side where we have the point V hold

low point one two three little chains ascend I come here next hold handle with a

low climb one two three little chains let's skip this handle and we here next

basis point is that the V and will make a high point above three highlights here at

He means one two three and here towards the high point we will work a high point above

we'll work that way always repeating a working range V of five points

high then we will follow with three little chains arrested with lows to reach

close to the V range here from the other side and we work throughout career this way until

get here early. Career ended here I finished the second

career and now I'm here at the first point chain on the third initial hereinabove

I will cast off with very low point will go up Now one two three little chains a point

high will lasso the wire in the same base point I will work another high point total

two high points in the same base point will Here the second work two points

high above it are then a high point two high points in the same base point in

third we'll work here three points high one two three high point in the room are

two high points in the fifth and two more points high in the same base point for a total

eleven high points are then one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven

now I will go up three little chains one two three'll skip the handle here in the first

next I'll hold with a low will climb a three two little chains will next

hold handle again with a low one two three little chains will again

next hold handle with a low one two three little chains will next

hold handle again with a low one two three little chains will here next

hold back strap with a low we here in the last loop we jump

she'll go up here three little chains will lacing thread and I will start my points

senior next range in the same way did the first will work this way

to end the career noting that in all fans will work in the first

point two high points in the second two on third will be three high points in the fourth

and two in the latter and fifth point we work two high points also throughout

around the career will be repetitions until finalize and get here early.

Finished third career going here in the first point where we start to tell a little chain

two in the third I will insert the needle and fasten with slip stitch will rise

Now one two three little chains will rise two more to upset a couple of lacing wire

skip Above base next do Here a high point above go up a couple of little chains

Loop the wire jump Above the base next job a high point two little chains

the wire loop and in the same place doing here other high point forming a point V will rise again

a couple of little chains lacing wire skip one Above base job next one

highlight two little chains and in the same place do another high point forming another point

V climb a necklace two loop wire leap Above base next make a

high point one two little chains loop wire Leap Above base next do

another high point now we're going up three one two three little chains loop the wire moreover

leap the base Career handle will next hold with a low one two three little chains

I will hold the next loop again with a low one two three will next

hold handle with a low climb a couple of three little chains will again next

hold handle with a low climb a couple of three little chains will work now in

close range do here a high point climb two little chains jump Above base

next another high point we will work the same manner as we did here in the first

range to complete the career coming here in the end I return to you.

Well folks here I finished fourth career now I'm here in the first point of career

where we started telling a little chain two in the third I will insert the needle

and fasten with slip stitch left two little chains separation between a

another point and will now go up one two three little chains a high point will lacing wire

within this handle here I work two highlights a high point two now I

work toward the next high point base a high point above the two handle

two little chains highlights and so on a high point toward the high point of

based on two high points in the direction of the handle two little chains to reach the end

the range two high points in a point handle high toward the high point base two

highlights a high point in the direction of next point on the handle two high points

toward the high point we will work now a high point in handle two high points

and ending here in the last high point one high point above done I will climb a

two three little chains'll skip the handle the base career will next hold

with a low climb again a couple of three little chains will next hold handle

with a low climb again a couple of three little chains will next hold handle

with a low let me fix here escaped the point after arrest with a low

I will climb a three two little chains will skip the next loop will lasso the wire and

I'll start on the other range in the same way we did in the first ok getting personal

thus completed within the handles two high points and interspersing up

each base point a high point above I I will finish this race and I'll be back with

you. I finished here another career finished

the fifth career and now I'm here in the first point where we started going to tell a necklace

two in the third I will insert the needle and cast off here with a slip stitch

I will climb a three two little chains a point high will rise now holding the third

three little chains chain on one two three here will enter the needle in the third

little chain where I was holding and I with a hold forming a low point

peak loop wire leaping high point base I will next make a high point climb one

Two Three little chains caught the two handles Here the top and attach the needle to

a low peak point made another loop wire leaping high point base will next

I climb another high point one two three little chains caught the two handles here the beginning

hold with a low I go to work that way until the end of the last point

range of high jumping always a high point base and working the high points and above

a peak point in this range and will work in other to complete the career.

Well folks here finished the sixth and final career worked here in each range a point

high peak point jumped Above base next worked a high point one

point peak and was working this way until get here in the penultimate high point base

where I climbed a high point made a peak point and at last I finished with a high point only

the penultimate and last we will not jump Above the basis of too will

be normal in all the fans here in the penultimate career we have two loops of three little chains

last here climbed three little chains held with a low point in the first loop climbed

three little chains held in the second with a low three little chains climbed

and I was working the other fans of the same so now here in the design I put a

ringlet from the needle at the beginning here the first point then I held the handle

here below by the way the cord and let the ringlet pierce from below the needle

I was here working bypassing the little chain petal as you see so

Here we'll work that way we we will hold the thread that is down here

we introduce here the needle tip petal ie the contour will lacing wire

what's down there and I'll bring him here up going underneath the ringlet

I will introduce the needle lacing wire that is downstairs bring up pass within

the ringlet I will work that way skirting around each petal of our

flower end up passed under the wire for in the above step there will again ringlet

insert the needle here picked up the thread below to bring the wire above this side and in step

the ringlet I will work that way all around all the petals skirting

all the drawing up and finish getting ready I go back with you.

Here I finished the entire outline of the petals is eleven petals total finalizing the

top of the cover of the toilet seat it It does not have any difference with respect to

Sink mat is the same recipe just us let's work now on the reverse where it is made

the part of the plug-in that will let good cover then start back.

To start the back we'll use off-white that is the string 6 and the line

Polypropylene in white I'll put Here's a ringlet the needle and we'll

start here in the direction of one of the petals here ends up where we have two points

ups and here a high point above this point I will insert the needle that way and will

secure with a low'll go up now a couple of little chains with low have

a high point will make two little chains lacing wire will next high point

based work here a high point one two little chains will next high point

based work another highlight up a two little chains loop wire will next point

high base and work another highlight one two little chains we'll work this

way for seven petals we will finalize the seventh nozzle toward the same way

we did here at the beginning we work the high point toward the nozzle here we

we will finish in seventh in the same way off this career will work three

totaling four ending I return with you.

Well folks here I finished the four-row square working a high point two

little chains a high point throughout career a petal are the other seven leaves

I worked all of them tip started the petal and finished well in the seventh

the tip also now here I start fifth career here instead of climbing five

little chains as I went in too early I will go up four one two three the first three

is the height of a highlight and are more Four will be the chain of separation

I will lasso the wire go here towards the Above I make a high point above ascend

a necklace the wire loop will at high water Next do a high point a necklace

Loop the wire going in the direction of the next point I another high point above a necklace

always skipping the two strap little chains and working up the high points only

Now instead of two little chains will be then one is a necklace a high point

we'll work throughout career always thus a high point a necklace

a high point out that career will work plus two equals three.

Here I finished all three races in three I worked a high point a necklace one

high point now will start the next career I will climb a three two little chains a point

high will lasso the wire jump the chain base in the next point will work a

high point above and we will work points ups always jumping the chain and working

at the height of a point based working high above all career out of this career

I will work another two total. Here I finished the two rows of points

high now I'm up here twenty little chains one two three four five six seven eight

nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty made the

Twenty little chains go here on the other side the first high point here I introduce

and cast off the needle point with a very low I have done it will cast off again later

I will cut the thread and I will hide here in reverse staff good fit I hope you

enjoyed this video lesson today want thank everyone for joining me here

Canal in a big hug to everyone and until the next.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét