Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

This is part 2 of my tutorial teaching

how to decorate with

Russian piping tips.

Hi everybody, I'm Vero

Welcome to VeroSweetHobby

I had so many requests to make this!

I'm going to show you how these new Russian piping tips work

but these ones are a bit different

than the flower ones we usually see.

This is the box I bought, I had many questions about it

so let me show it to you: and I will leave the link down below

so you can see it. This set comes with over 50 tips

but I can't show you how all of them work

in one video.

So check it on the link.

It also comes with this small tip

that we use to make the leaves

once the flowers are done.

Are you new in my channel?

If you are, I hope you subscribe by pressing

the red button below

and don't forget to press the bell

so you get notifications

each time there is a new video.

To begin this demonstration,

I'll show you the most different piping tips

that I got in this set.

If you want my buttercream recipe

this is key to make these flowers

go to the description box below

and you will find the link to my recipe.

I hope you really LIKED this video

don't forget that every Friday I have a new FREE video

they are great and Free!

So follow me

on Facebook, Instagram and of course subscribe here.

In my channel

to have another video, just like this one

or better here in VeroSweetHobby!

See you next week!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét