Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

ARE YOU READY TO BE INSPIRED?

BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO TRAVEL IN THEIR VANS

BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOSEN FREEDOM

BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO SEEK HAPPINESS

IT'S A DEEP JOURNEY

THAT WILL BRING TO LIGHT

AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE

THIS IS A UNIQUE DOCUMENTARY MOVIE

WITH UNIQUE STORIES

ARE YOU READY FOR VANLIFERS?

For more infomation >> VANLIFERS: Portrait of an Alternative Lifestyle (Subs: EN-FR-ES-DE-IT) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 71 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:36.

This program contains violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative dialogue.

It is intended for mature audiences.

Viewer discretion advised.

The characters and situations in this program are fictitious.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

ORK

I'm scared of bringing a child into this world of ours.

It depends on how he or she is raised,

and I know our baby's going to be sensible.

Aren't you, my little baby? Right?

Monchito!

Depends on how the baby is raised?

Catalina had loving and attentive parents,

yet she still causes her parents headaches.

Yes, but it's because of her age.

Who at certain point of their life

hasn't misbehaved once or twice?

Monchito!

I just pray that our child not give us so many headaches.

No, I know it won't. It won't.

Monchito!

It's me. It's Jota.

I'm here with Vanessa and the baby!

-Nothing. -Catalina's being irresponsible.

She knows she's under threat.

How can she leave without telling anyone?

Call the police.

Oh please.

The police in this town are corrupt.

What'll we say?

I'm certain they'd help...

help get rid of her.

You're right.

I forgot the police in this town are on the take.

Let's call my boss. It's all I can think of.

Let's cal him. Come to the living room with me.

No, you go ahead.

It's fine, Albeiro. Let's go.

-You sure? -Yes!

What's going on?

What's up?

Nothing?

Nope. He won't open.

We're knocking, but he won't open.

He has to be there.

How do you know?

I spoke to Catalina, who said he was on his way here.

She asked me to watch him.

Should I... climb in?

No, are you crazy? You could get hurt.

-I'll do it. -No.

This isn't my first time. You just stay there.

Be careful, honey.

Careful!

Oh Lord.

See anything?

So we'll see each other at 6AM tomorrow

on the same airstrip as always.

See you there.

And remember to bring lots of cash.

We'll need to bribe a lot of people.

Don't worry about that. I got plenty of it.

Okay.

Deal. I'm going to prepare.

See you.

Alright then.

Monchito?

It's me. Jota.

This is very strange.

Why isn't Jota opening? Honey!

I'm getting worried.

Me too. Jota!

Sweetie!

Come quickly. Something's wrong with him.

-What? -Oh my God!

I don't want anything left to chance.

The moment Gato Gordo and Titi arrive, separate them.

Gato Gordo likes horses.

Take him to the stables and do it there.

Bring Titi to me.

I'd like to speak to him before he dies.

Now get going.

My beautiful Diabla.

Chalo.

We're ready to begin production.

<i> That is great news.</i>

<i> Especially now</i> <i> that my star suppliers</i>

are about to disappear.

Are you going to do what you promised?

You're going to kill them?

Their graves have been freshly dug, and we're just waiting.

That is good news.

That's why I'm crazy about you.

Diabla, don't you think you and I ought to get married?

Might be a good idea, but I don't love anyone.

I don't love you either, dumdum.

That's why I'm asking!

Imagine us as a couple.

<i> We'd be the most feared</i> <i> drug traffickers in the world.</i>

<i> The best of Latin America.</i>

Let me think about it.

Right on, but just a few hours.

I'll make you a deal.

You kill Titi and Gato Gordo and I'll give you my answer.

You got it, darling.

Love you, Diabla.

You too, my big boss.

Get married...

Water with two-and-a-half drops of lemon.

Drink it.

There you go.

Feeling better?

What happened, Nacho?

Uh...

She broke my heart into a million pieces.

That's what happened.

I suppose you're talking about Catalina, right?

¿CIERTO?

Don't worry, though. Everything's going to be fine.

I'll talk to her so you two can make up.

No, I'll talk to her when I can, alright?

But she's very worried about you.

I'll talk to her when I can.

I'll talk to her.

Now please leave me alone.

-But Nachi... -Please leave me alone.

-I'm fine. -But we...

I'm fine!

Please leave me alone.

If you need anything, let us know.

Take care of yourself.

Bye, buddy.

I'll have my cell phone on me.

I spoke to my boss.

They're going to do all they can to find Catalina.

That's great.

Albeiro, do you know where she might be?

Some place Catalina frequents?

No...

The only place I can think of is Valentina's.

She's her best friend. Maybe she's there.

-Why don't you call her? -I'd rather go in person.

If Catalina won't talk to me, Valentina will have her back.

You're right about that.

Then I guess we wait.

Come with me.

Come with me, Catalina.

I will.

Let me tell my daughter

she and her brother are going to be alone.

Answer that.

I'll be back.

What's up, buddy?

Hey, Hernan Dario is home.

Well, not your home. His.

Is Catalina there?

No, he said he didn't know where she could be.

How can he not know? He has to.

Ask him.

<i> But he doesn't.</i>

You know he loves her with all his heart.

He wouldn't lie to us.

Oh God.

<i> But where can she be?</i>

I don't know.

How about we do this...?

Alright, Hernan Dario, it's time to face the truth.

Time to look me in the eyes

and tell me the perverted filth you did.

Something I can never forgive.

Jotica, is that you?

Mariana.

Yes?

We have to talk.

We are talking.

Why'd you do it?

Do what?

Can we have a serious talk?

I am speaking seriously.

I simply let my body do something

that's in its nature to do.

Something it'd never done before.

Stop being cynical

and look at me when I speak to you.

It's not cynicism. It's realism.

The problem is you blow everything out of proportion.

You had to do it with your aunt's boyfriend.

Alright, enough.

It had to be with somebody!

That it happened with him was just the way it worked out.

And don't be so dramatic.

Besides, I'm not the first and I won't be the last.

Right about now, women the world over are doing it.

Right?

I can't believe you're so calm about this.

Your mother said you didn't use protection.

That is true.

Are you aware of the consequences?

I sure am.

A baby.

A baby, among other things! Let's begin there.

At your age, it'd ruin your life.

Yours maybe.

For me, it might be fun toy.

A toy?

A toy, Mariana!

Do you hear yourself?

You sound like a crazy person.

Maybe I am.

But at least I'm not bitter like you and Mom.

Why'd you do it?

Why'd I do what?

How did I not realize it?

No, honey. Hear me out.

Let's talk.

Honey?

Don't call me that ever again!

Don't treat me this way.

You're a coward. It's the least you deserve.

You already know.

What do I know? What?

Tell me.

You've got some nerve, Hernan Dario.

With all the women in the world,

with so many of them,

why my niece?

Why? Why? Why?

I want you to take this.

What is it?

The morning after pill.

What for?

It works up to 72 hours after sex.

It'll stop a pregnancy before it starts.

I won't take it.

Mariana, please, there's still time to prevent it.

You're behaving like a child.

-Well, I'm not. -Could've fooled me!

You haven't even lived a full 18 years,

18 misspent years, by the way.

You've so much more to go!

Do you know everything you'd miss out on

if you got pregnant?

There's still time.

You could put off this experience,

-if you want a baby that badly. -I will not put it off!

Otherwise I wouldn't be having Hernan Dario's baby,

and I like him!

Would you rather I lied to you?

When did you become this?

I can't believe it.

And I can't believe my father, a doctor,

a man who's supposed to save lives,

is telling me to kill my baby!

It's not a baby.

Almost.

Don't you mean your toy?

I'm going to leave the pills there.

You're going to think long and hard about what to do.

Analyze the consequences

and try to have some common sense about this.

I'll talk to you later.

Know where your mother is?

Of course I know.

The moment you left, she called Albeiro

and left with him.

For more infomation >> El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 71 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

Lazos de odio | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:53.

For more infomation >> Lazos de odio | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra TwinTop 1.8 COSMO Navi Leder Airco 140pk Stoelverwarming echt de meest luxeuze uitvoering - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra TwinTop 1.8 COSMO Navi Leder Airco 140pk Stoelverwarming echt de meest luxeuze uitvoering - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

UMH TV - Premios a las ideas de negocio más innovadoras - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> UMH TV - Premios a las ideas de negocio más innovadoras - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Juegos Divertidos para Niños | Carrera de Looney Tunes Dash Nivel 11 al Nivel 20 - Duration: 20:18.

For more infomation >> Juegos Divertidos para Niños | Carrera de Looney Tunes Dash Nivel 11 al Nivel 20 - Duration: 20:18.

-------------------------------------------

Mariposa de Barrio | Capítulo 66 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:29.

For more infomation >> Mariposa de Barrio | Capítulo 66 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:29.

-------------------------------------------

PIS ? - Episode 040 - Les limites de l'éponge - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> PIS ? - Episode 040 - Les limites de l'éponge - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Juego de Motos Para Niños - Trucos Extremos en Carreras de Motos - Juegos Para Niños - Duration: 15:35.

For more infomation >> Juego de Motos Para Niños - Trucos Extremos en Carreras de Motos - Juegos Para Niños - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

UMH TV - La Compañía de Teatro UMH representa la obra "Enredando a Celestina" - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> UMH TV - La Compañía de Teatro UMH representa la obra "Enredando a Celestina" - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

UMH TV - Declaraciones del presidente de la Generalitat, Ximo Puig - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> UMH TV - Declaraciones del presidente de la Generalitat, Ximo Puig - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hacer amigos | Canciones infantiles | Tema original de LBB Junior - Duration: 1:58.

Friends! Friends! Friends! Let's play together Friends! Friends! Friends! We'll be friends for ever!

First you need to ask someone to come and play with you

Or if a group is playing already, then ask if you can play too!

Friends! Friends! Friends! Let's play together Friends! Friends! Friends! We'll be friends for ever!

It can be scary asking sometimes, but everyone feels the same!

Just be nice, polite and smile, then ask to join in their game!

Friends! Friends! Friends! Let's play together Friends! Friends! Friends! We'll be friends for ever!

For more infomation >> Hacer amigos | Canciones infantiles | Tema original de LBB Junior - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 71 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:29.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

You've always wanted me all to yourself...

but things don't work that way, for one reason or another.

Castillo! Get me out of here.

Are you badly injured? Can you walk?

Aurelio has put a price on our heads.

Surely you understand that.

All I've asked Esperanza is that we retaliate.

If you won't see it that way,

look at it through the lens of survival.

Yes.

It's either Aurelio's head... or ours.

We're the ones hightailing it out of here

if you keep doing business with that pack of vultures

you won't stop gushing over.

You're waging war against the wrong enemy, baby.

What's all this ---- about you dying?

What the ----?

I need a moment with her. Everyone out.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

What is it, Dalvio?

Jealous your woman's talking to a friend?

Stay if you like.

Tata and I are just friends.

Though sometimes she's so loud I want to put a bullet in her.

I'm not jealous.

I know my woman, I know you, and I know myself.

I'll go, maybe right now you need a friend.

Let's go.

Hey, Aurelio.

I feel like shooting you too but I haven't said anything.

Look, Tata. Are you kidding me?

You're going to let an illness beat you?

It's not just any illness, Aurelio.

Hey, you're a badass ------------.

You're going to let this beat you?

You're Tata Guerra!

You taught me that life's worth living just for its pleasures.

Don't look at me.

Tata's the one who got creative.

I just followed her lead like a fool.

Heck, I'm so mad I'm going to have some tequila.

Do you want some?

-Yeah. -Thanks.

I've asked Greñas to make a list

of the best multiple sclerosis doctors,

whether they're in the US, Spain or wherever.

I wish I could go everywhere with her,

but because of work, it won't be easy.

Don't worry. I'll be with her.

Thanks, Dalvio.

Dad asked me to go with him to Europe

to finalize some business.

He'll leave me in charge so he can hunt down his enemies.

What a waste of time.

But that's his problem.

If you need anything, though, you can count on me.

Alright.

Let's toast to Tata Guerra. She'll survive this.

She'll beat that damn illness.

At least I hope so. Otherwise...

Hey, there's no "otherwise."

She'll beat it.

Cheers.

Cheers, man.

I really thought...

You didn't care if I died.

Why wouldn't I care? Don't be a dumbass.

I can be very selfish...

but I can also be grateful.

From time to time.

Don't be ridiculous.

Look, the women I've been with haven't been with me

just because I'm good-looking.

It's because I know how to make them feel important.

I know how to make them happy.

I try my best to do that until they're crazy about me.

And guess who taught me to do that?

You did, Tata.

I'm glad you learned that.

Tata, listen to me.

Life's worth living just for its pleasures.

And I'm not just talking about sex, which is my favorite,

I'm talking about everything else.

I'm talking about a good drink, good food,

watching your kids grow up...

Tata.

I'm really grateful for Ismael.

I'm glad you brought him into my life.

Look.

To be honest...

I didn't bring him into your life.

We were forced to come see you, you bastard.

And I couldn't convince him not to go into the business,

especially since I fell for someone in the business too.

How could I tell him anything then?

Well, in any case, I'm telling you this because he's a badass.

He takes after me, right?

Oh, Aurelio.

You're so simple.

No, I'm being serious.

We did a good job with him and you know what I mean.

Of course I do.

I know who my son is. I know he's a good kid.

I know he's a badass.

I know he's loving.

You've no idea how proud I am of him.

That's why I want to make sure the people I love will be okay

when I die.

Do you understand?

Just thinking about the pain my poor son's going to feel...

I know he adores me and I adore him just as much.

I just think about the time when my mom died.

She was a ------- bitch

and it still hurt like hell when she died.

That's why I'm begging you

to please protect him with your life.

Please.

I will, Tata. I swear I will.

But I'm just saying you can't just resign yourself.

Cry. Let it out.

But we have to beat this.

You think I want to see my son hurting?

No, woman!

Losing my mother's my worst nightmare.

I don't want Ismael to go through that.

But I also don't want you to die.

You might piss me off sometimes,

but I don't want you to die.

Don't give up.

You're stronger than this illness.

Thank you, Aurelio. Thanks.

The older kids will be

with the teachers who'll arrive at 9:00 AM.

Now, don't let the little ones go more than an hour

without breakfast after waking.

-They ate too late last time. -Yes, ma'am.

In any event, we'll be back early.

Alright?

Alright. Excuse us.

Thank you.

You've no idea

how relieved I am to know someone's watching my kids.

Between Nazareno and my mother-in-law we made do,

but now...

Now you've got us. We're your family.

Remember that neither you nor your kids will ever be in need.

-Alright? -Yeah.

I'm really grateful to you and your entire family.

I loved seeing your father reading the kids stories

the other night.

About that.

Careful around my dad. Don't get... too close to him.

Why not?

He's the grandfather of my children.

Yeah, that he is, but he's also a rascal.

What are you saying?

Don't tell me

you haven't heard about my dad's history with women.

Maybe that's where Ismael got it from.

No, Ismael's a good guy.

He's in love with his girlfriend

and he's faithful to her.

My dad's not like that.

He's a son of a bitch who'll sleep

with any woman he crosses paths with.

I'd advise you to keep your distance.

Don't be, "Oh, he's so nice and funny."

It won't work.

Alright.

Our people must be arriving to Tenerife by now.

We'll be operating from there.

I've gotten in touch

with the Mexican Consulate's attaché's office.

What does the president say about this?

Does he know?

Of course. I have to tell him everything.

At least my version of events.

Are you certain or are just assuming?

You never know with Teran.

It's like his detractors say,

"The only certain thing about him

is that he'll wear too much gel."

You two are in a good mood.

I'm serious.

You never know what he's up to.

He's either smart enough to be unreadable

or stupid enough not to have anything in his brain.

What about Carla Uzcategui?

Will she publish the truth about Rivero?

We've made some progress on that front.

I have to admit we owe that to Rivero.

But right now our hands are tied.

-Let's go. -I'm going.

MEXICO CITY

We should investigate Teran more closely.

Well, everyone knows his personal life's a mess.

His relationship with his dad wasn't worse

because they barely saw each other.

Once he started playing in the big leagues

he showed up to keep him in check.

Seems like our president is set on being the exact opposite

of who his father was.

What a nice way of getting revenge.

Oh, yeah.

What about interviewing the First Lady?

Some good might come of that.

Don't be covering for him, Mayra.

It's one thing to be loyal,

but it's something else to be his enabler.

Whatever happened to solidarity between women?

Did he spend the night here?

I don't know, ma'am.

I only have access to his office.

But you're his wife, you should know.

Mayra, I'm sick.

I took a sleeping pill yesterday

and I didn't wake up until today.

You have access to his agenda, don't you?

Yes, ma'am.

Last I checked,

he had an appointment with Mr. Jaime Rosales.

With Jaime?

You can leave.

Excuse me.

What's going on, Suleta? Why'd you burst in?

Sorry to bother you, sir, but we have a call from Los Pinos.

Is it from the office? Is it Mayra's line?

No, sir.

I think it's your wife because it's from one of the rooms.

Who the ---- cares?

Get out.

I'll let you know if anything's up.

Yes, sir.

Hey, Paloma. What's up?

How are you feeling?

I'm doing better.

Were you with Omar?

Yeah, he came last night because...

We were talking about some land we're going to buy.

It's for some tourist complexes.

You sound out of breath.

I'm in the gym. I'm on the treadmill.

My lover's very demanding and I have to get in shape.

By the way, I'm really in the mood to see you.

Hey...

Do you want me to stop by?

No, I'll go.

Like I said, I'm feeling better.

See you here then.

Here? I thought you were at the gym?

I didn't mean it literally.

I've got 30 minutes left and then I'll go back home.

Just let me know when you're coming

so I can welcome you the way you deserve it.

Yeah. See you.

Mr. President, your wife just called me.

And you answered?

You're such a considerate lover, Jaime.

Girls, it's time to leave. Here.

Come on. Party's over.

Your money's on the table outside.

Take it and shut the door on your way out, please.

Hey. The girls are on their way.

Give them back their phones

and make sure they don't take anything.

Alright.

Hey, and send me two coffees. Thanks.

Guess what, Omar?

Your wife threatened to visit me.

Now, I'm not kicking you out but...

It's obvious she likes coming here.

You know what? She's all yours.

Stay with her.

Come on, Omar.

Oh, please.

It's not like it's a huge sacrifice.

She's beautiful and a lot of people thought

she was good enough for the president.

Sure, she's hot, but I can't stand her.

If you don't want to kill her, have her move in with you.

Omar, man.

What?

Are you kidding me?

I'll put it this way.

Do you know why I brought Aurelio into this business?

Because he's the boss

of those bastards you're tangled up with.

I also did it to help you.

So you could get back on your feet again and make some money.

You're turning out to be an ungrateful son of a bitch.

And a dumbass as well.

Just a second.

I haven't made my choice

and I haven't declared war on anyone yet,

so don't kill me yet, alright?

But you will eventually.

You know, your future isn't looking too bright

if not dark as night, Ray.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét