Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Bye dear family - Goodbye!

So, today is quite an exciting day

Because it is the first day of our last week in the Netherlands

Bye...

Bye..

Bye Lush!

Well, guys

It is only

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Five days and we will be leaving

Iza and I, off to South Africa

Tomorrow there will be communication class, right?

and brand positioning class

- and vlog class

Yeah, quite important

- Yes

I do hope that after tomorrow,

we improved our speech skills

- Than?

Than, right now

Because than we have, at least, learned a little in communication class

- Oh, I get it

I hope so too, because we are not very good yet

- No, but we will

Pippi Longstocking

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

How beautiful and sharp - yeah

I'm so happy with it!

What are you doing?

- I'm letting Lush know we are on our way

On our way! - We are on our way

This is actually a thing

Because, four years ago I started at Lush

And now is the last time that I will be here

I have left a few times, always came back. So that is also quite a strange feeling

But now we are getting some last things

and going to say goodbye. Which is, as I said, quite a thing

What are you saying? - Quite a thing

I have finished everthing

and...

yeah, this was probably the last time that I...

walked through that door. It is now really happening

It is slowly kicking in

intense

It feels a little strange because I am now only leaving for 2,5 months

it doesn't feel really real yet

Well it does feel real, but

saying goodbye is like: "Okay, see you in 2,5 months"

So that makes it a lot less scary

which is probably why I do not realize, at all,

that we are actually doing this

and we are going to have our lives in Cape Town

It is still is, so strange.

Now it is like, we are going on holiday, adventure something

But not as if...

yeah, we are emigrating?

Or something, how bizarre

See you in two months, bro

See you with 'Sinterklaas'

Just for a little while

Goodbye

And what do we see here..

For more infomation >> Ollie vlog 1 - kriebels in de buik - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Miley Cyrus: Younger Now revisión - country-pop de gran corazón de Miley v4.0 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Miley Cyrus: Younger Now revisión - country-pop de gran corazón de Miley v4.0 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dominic Kimenigh, un obispo de la primera generación de cristianos del norte de Kenia - Duration: 1:59.

To be sent to a place like Lodwar

It's quite challenging. I remember

A Bishop who ordained me

He has dementia.

And he can not remember.

So when I went to see him,

He asked me, where are you from? I said, Lodwar

And then we paused for a moment,

almost three minutes.

Then he said, what did you do te be sent there?!

I felt God was asking me

to really commit myself more,

to give myself more in a deeper way

to the life, to the vocation

He has given to me.

I also felt that I needed

to be more available to the people

to serve the people in Turkana,

in a better way,

in a more foc used way.

The issue of poverty

the people is facing

was something in my mind

What more can I do to help these people?

I really felt God was asking me

"Be close to them, be close to your people"

To sanctify them, sort to speak.

To sanctify myself

and the work we are doing with the people.

So I'm going back to Lodwar

with a lot of resolutions!

By the way, today

being the Exaltation of the Cross

It's also the day I was ordained

31 years ago.

So this means that the Cross is my companion

I'm carrying it as Saint Josemaría said:

"you have to carry your cross with a smile."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét