Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

there are species that carry the stigma of having a dangerous disease that is transmitted

humans, which is not always present, that is the case of domestic cats, which

when his mistress is pregnant fears that this cat will transmit toxoplasmosis is created,

a disease that causes fetal malformations, abortion or death of the unborn, which

it is very unlikely to happen so that having a cat can have confidence

to have it in your home, provided certain hygienic conditions are followed.

Toxoplasmosis is caused by a protozoan, Toxoplasma gondii name, a microorganism

which it is an intracellular parasite, ie to survive needs to be installed

within a eukaryotic cell, ie cells of animals, being able

infect, in theory all warm-blooded or warm-blooded animals, but

definitive hosts are cats, especially cats, where only Paracito

You can reproduce sexually in their cells, which llege to others

felines, it is necessary to consume raw meat infected with tachyzoites by consuming something

with stool with oocysts, or the mother is dealing with the case from its inception. in this

species only form of sexual way which contains a zygote develops

within a thick membrane disintegrates gastric acid and is installed in

the cells of the small intestine, where it grows and reproduces itself, which causes

stools or diarrhea with mucus or blood, is not a dangerous disease for cats, but

It is contagious, because the oocysts can live in the environment for months in climates

cold and dry, which are installed in the soil, water, food, or anything that can

contact with the feces of this feline. to diagnose can be done by symptoms,

It led to coprological, serologic and ELISA studies, which if positive should

administering a specific treatment for toxoplasmosis until subsides

infestation. to prevent it is necessary that cats do not go on the street as

You can not control what they eat, besides not give them raw meat and avoid having

contact with stray cats are the most effective ways to prevent it.

while other guests only reproduces asexually, it ie by

mitosis, this is because that to survive in this protozoan other guests in their

oocyst form is developed in a tachyzoite, rapid growth structure capable

settling in muscle cells and brain, which the contracting consuming any

which is contaminated with cat feces or by eating raw or undercooked meat

infected with tachyzoites, which its symptoms are similar to flu

or mononucleosis, with headache, muscle aches, swollen glands,

fever, esplenitis and hepatitis, that is inflammation of the spleen and liver respectively, this

It occurs mainly in patients with compromised immune systems, such as

People with AIDS or people with leukopenia, ie people with low numbers of blood cells

white, since most of the patients, ie 80% of people are asymptomatic,

where the immune system kills most tachyzoites or fester in some

region, especially in muscle 5 to 50 nanometers. but the conditions when

a pregnant woman acquires toxoplasmosis are completely different and that is when the disease

It takes a dangerous symptoms depending on the conditions, which causes malformations

fetus, abortions, endangering the health of the mother and trigger the death of both

Product as the mother. but rotation lies under the conditions

mentioned to begin with the mother must be in the first third of gestation,

which has never had contact with the protozoan, where the agency has not created

no antibodies against this, which is unlikely because it is estimated that

20 to 30% of the population has antibodies to toxoplasmosis, consuming milk

unpasteurized goat, eat meat medium rare cooked or raw, or touch

with the feces of a cat who eat raw meat when cleaning their waste does not wash

hands and eat their food, so it is very difficult for all conditions

come to pass, because women who have cats and are pregnant, many

of them they have had cats before, plus it technically would have to raise

their feces with hands and wash them not, yet, if you want to be sure that

not a bag or incurred by you use gloves to clean the litter box, do not eat raw meat,

because the oocysts die temperature of 75 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes,

same temperature or higher at which food is cooked, do not take no goat milk

pasteurized, are enough precautions you should take, indeed in many cases

gynecologists and obstetricians when they learn that there is a cat in the house, call and warn

to dispose of the cat, which is an extreme measure so the feline is in

the same home does not mean this is processed, so you can be quiet or calm

with your pet. a dreaded disease, which can cause

atrocities to a family when the odds are in favor of contagion, being a protozoan

which is distributed worldwide and that developing countries are

the most likely to have a higher incidence, that is toxoplasmosis.

I hope the video has been to his liking, if so give me love and share it for

more people know this channel, I leave my social networks so that we are in contact,

besides that thereby I will make relevant announcements regarding the channel. If you are new

I invite you to subscribe and do not forget to leave a comment or a question that

you has arisen, thank you very much for watching this video, we're seeing us later.

For more infomation >> Toxoplasmosis (Is it necessary to get rid of your cat during pregnancy?) | Animal diseases | - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Em destaque: reforma da Lei de Execução Penal vai a votação no Plenário - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Em destaque: reforma da Lei de Execução Penal vai a votação no Plenário - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Albert et Char­lène de Monaco très complices au gala pour l'océan de Monte-Carlo - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Albert et Char­lène de Monaco très complices au gala pour l'océan de Monte-Carlo - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Homilia | Pe. Rodrigo Arnoso - Missa de Aparecida - Matriz Basílica - 28 de setembro de 2017 - Duration: 11:37.

For more infomation >> Homilia | Pe. Rodrigo Arnoso - Missa de Aparecida - Matriz Basílica - 28 de setembro de 2017 - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

Em destaque: reforma da Lei de Execução Penal vai a votação no Plenário - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Em destaque: reforma da Lei de Execução Penal vai a votação no Plenário - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

L'Incroyable Famille Kardashian, Hell's Cat : Les programmes de la rentrée à mater d'urgence ! - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> L'Incroyable Famille Kardashian, Hell's Cat : Les programmes de la rentrée à mater d'urgence ! - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

J'ai essayé cette astuce sur ma mère âgée de 62 ans et elle n'a plus aucun cheveu blanc. - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> J'ai essayé cette astuce sur ma mère âgée de 62 ans et elle n'a plus aucun cheveu blanc. - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

CAPITULO 9 PRUEBA DE MODELAJE PROTAGONISTAS 2017 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> CAPITULO 9 PRUEBA DE MODELAJE PROTAGONISTAS 2017 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Bem-Vindo Romeiro | Mensagem de Fé com Dom Orlando: refletimos sobre os fundamentos do mundo - - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Bem-Vindo Romeiro | Mensagem de Fé com Dom Orlando: refletimos sobre os fundamentos do mundo - - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Spencer West interviews Penny Oleksiak and Andre De Grasse - WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 5:32.

What's goin on, Spencer? That is probably the coolest intro video I have ever seen. I know!

My heart was like... So awesome. oh my gosh, okay. I want to talk to both you but Penny we're gonna

start with you if that's cool? Yeah. Now you started swimming at quite a

young age and you're seventeen now, and really just getting started - what's your

goal? Um, my ultimate goal right now is just to just to inspire all the kids

here and inspire the kids around the world hopefully, and I'm so young right

now and if I can just build my platform from here uh hopefully then we can have

more kids every year and it'll just be more than full. Absolutely, absolutely

we're gonna have to do two arenas next time! Now, Penny, you and I actually

have something in common, I don't know if you know this, but we've both been to

Kenya, and I know recently this past summer you went to Kenya with your

family you visited the Kisaruni Girls Secondary School, what was your

most remarkable experience from that journey? I think my most remarkable

experience had to be just meeting the girls, getting to hang out with them and

I was like dancing with them - I'd never done that with anyone before, I was so, so

open and up for anything when I was there. So, just being there was such a

great experience. Awesome! Did you guys play any sports while you

were there? I did basketball for a bit. I'm not very good, my dad was doing

basketball, but no I was mainly just dancing!

Amazing! Listen you got to give it a go, right? Yeah for sure. Awesome. Okay, Andre. Yeah!

What's going on, WE Day? Really good. as an Olympian, do you feel it is your

responsibility to inspire young athletes, and if so, how do you do that in

particular? Oh yeah, absolutely. You know when I have won three Olympic medals, I

definitely didn't see that coming, but now I just try to be the best version of

myself, you know? Whether it's going back to the school going to track clinics

just trying to go on and just inspire all these youth, you know? They're

the future and right now they're actually inspiring me right now! Amazing.

So sort of that like, 'lead by example'? Exactly, yeah. That's incredible. Now, I

know you've had some pretty incredible mentors in your life, but often you refer

to your coach Tony sharp as your mentor, how was he changed your life? Oh yeah

he's had a big impact on my life and helped me get a university scholarship,

helped me believe in myself that I can be a, you know, a world time, world

champion, Olympic champion, so he's definitely made a big impact and you

know he's probably so proud of me right now especially being here today - He was

excited. Oh amazing, it's always so nice to have someone that's pushing you

from behind as well. That's awesome, man. Now, I think this is a really important

lesson because, recently you injured your hamstring and you had to miss the world

champions in London, how do you deal with this kind of obstacle, and and what do

you learn from it, or take from it? I mean, yeah, don't strain yourself. I mean I've

been dealing with it well, everybody still shows support everyone here has

been showing a lot of love, and wishing me well on my recovery. Definitely have

all my family and my friends they help support me they keep me motivated. So I'm

just hungrier for next year, and hopefully I have a great year and I can

bring back a gold. We have a big championship here next year, next August

so, actually looking forward to coming back to Toronto and competing in front of everybody

Yeah, yeah, yeah! And that's real important, it sounds like it really helped you

understand who your support was, which I think is awesome. Now, I want to ask both

of you a couple questions; what is the best way to juggle your training and your

studies? Because I know you guys train so hard, but how do you fit school into that

Oh yeah, for me it's just time management. Just trying to find a balance, you

know? I think Penny could say the same thing, you know? Her life has changed

here, she has to try to find the balance between going to school, and doing a lot

of events, but just trying to take the time to do to do both, you know? Maybe

five, three, four hours here, three, four hours there, then still try

to, you know, spend time with your family. Yeah, balance - that's a tough one.

Okay, so, Penny: how can sports shape young leaders? I think sports can really

help shape young leaders just because sport gives you so much confidence, and I

know that I joined something just so I could, like, make friends and meet people

but then four or five years later, here I am on the WE stage doing a whole talk

with everyone, and I have so much more confidence than I did four years ago, and

I think you just got to get out there, and it teaches you to get out there and

get active. Absolutely, confidence - that's huge! And

now you have twenty-thousand new best friends! I know, I love it! Okay we're

gonna do this really quick, this is something we do with with Two Stools we

do call rapid fire. I'm gonna fire off some questions, and I just want a

one-word answer, okay? from both of you. At the same time? Yeah! Country or pop?

Country. Hip-hop. Okay, chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. Vanilla. Hockey or

curling? Curling. Dog or cat? Dog. Okay Dog or cat? Dog, dog. Okay, winter or summer?

Summer. Summer. Spaghetti or pizza? Pizza. Pizza. This is a big one, Katy Perry or

Taylor Swift?

Okay, maybe we won't answer it.

Guys can we please give them one more big round of applause, thank you so much, guys!

Also, I launched a YouTube channel, check it out: Spencer 2 the West. Have a good one, guys!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét