Napoli will negotiate with Liverpool for Lorenzo in scene if they're pounced 90
million valuation is missed according to reports in Italy in scene
27 has been in stunning form for Napoli this turn bagging 8 goals in 12
appearances including notching the winner against the Reds in their
Champions League meeting earlier this month dot th e Italian Giants are under
no pressure to allow the Italy international to leave and insisted in
the summer that the winner would not be sold for any price however according to
Gazzetta dello sport
For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS : Napoli Agree to sell forward to Liverpool in January - Duration: 1:17.-------------------------------------------
BREAKING NEWS : Liverpool ready to spend a huge €200m to come out victorious in transfer chase - Duration: 1:11.
reports from Italy on Monday claimed that Liverpool are keen on spending big
on Lorenzo in Caen soon dot according to rice Sport the Reds would be willing to
pay two hundred million euros for the Napoli attacker the news comes along
with claims from France which say that paris-saint german are in the race for
the player as well coincidentally are not these are the two clubs who in scene
has scored against during this Champions League season dot in seen is the type of
player who has been impressing for years and because of that he's been linked to
several European giants that means Liverpool have
-------------------------------------------
Real Madrid news: Bernabeu chiefs have time limit to find Julen Lopetegui replacement - Duration: 2:43.
Lopetegui endured a nightmare start to life at Real having succeeded Zinedine Zidane in the summer
And Sunday's humbling 5-1 defeat to bitter El Clasico rivals Barcelona was seen by many as the final nail in the coffin
Real Madrid chiefs held a meeting at the Bernabeu on Monday evening to discuss plans going forward
And the result of those talks was an announcement that Lopetegui's tenure is over
Real Madrid Castilla boss Santiago Solari will take temporary charge now Lopetegui has been fired
Antonio Conte, Mauricio Pochettino and Roberto Martinez have been touted as potential permanent replacements
And Royal Spanish Football Federation rules state Real will have two weeks to make a decision
"If a coaching vacancy occurs after the competition has started, the club will be obliged to find a new coach who is licensed for the category within a maximum time frame of two weeks," Article 60, Clause 1 states
Real run the risk of being handed a fine if they fail to appoint a successor within two weeks
Solari he will lead them in four matches now that he has replaced Lopetegui on an interim basis
Real take on Melilla in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday night. And they follow up that round of 32 match by facing Real Valladolid on Saturday
Real go head-to-head with Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League next week. And Solari's prospective last game in temporary charge would be against Celta Vigo on November 11
Spanish newspaper AS claim the chances of Conte being selected as Real's next boss are reducing
And president Florentino Perez is said to favour Solari for the job full-time.
-------------------------------------------
Trump sends 5,200 troops to US-Mexico border - Duration: 3:59.
-------------------------------------------
Man Utd news: Conte wants Mourinho job, Woodward makes transfer plans, Souness on Martial - Duration: 3:08.
Conte wants Man Utd job Antonio Conte is stalling on succeeding Julen Lopetegui because he would relish the chance to replace Jose Mourinho at Manchester United, it has been claimed
Sky Italia journalist Govanni Guardala said: "There are many rumours about his future
"Real Madrid is tempting him but Manchester United is a team that Conte really likes
"There are players like Paul Pogba, whom he coached at Juventus, or Alexis Sanchez, [Ander] Herrera and [Romelu] Lukaku, three players he's always wanted to sign
"At the moment nothing is decided with Real Madrid."Woodward makes transfer plans Ed Woodward is willing to give Jose Mourinho the funds to sign two players this summer, it has been claimed
Manchester United, the Guardian say, are prepared to spend as much as £100million when the transfer window reopens
Mourinho reportedly wants a centre-back with Real Madrid powerhouse Raphael Varane top of his list
And a forward is also on his radar given the struggles of Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku
Souness on Martial Graeme Souness has gushed over Anthony Martial following his winner for Manchester United against Everton on Sunday
The Sky Sports pundit said: "I think he is a very special player. I've always believed it
"He's 23 in December, he's a baby and it is really hard for us to pass comment because we don't work with him or know him but it looks to me that he gets discouraged easily and he gets moody
"In terms of football, I was thinking when [Paul] Pogba and Martial were being interviewed [by Sky Sports after the game], if Man Utd can get them right, what a pair they could be together given their age
"He possesses everything – pace, power, a super technique as we've seen in the last few weeks of scoring goals
" Man Utd next 5 fixtures Bournemouth (November 3) Juventus (November 7) Man City (November 11) Crystal Palace (November 24) Young Boys (November 27)
-------------------------------------------
Breaking News - Christian Benteke ruled out of Crystal Palace's trip to Huddersfield - Duration: 2:48.
Christian Benteke will miss Crystal Palace's Premier League clash with Huddersfield on Saturday but Wilfried Zaha has returned to training and is being monitored
Striker Benteke last week withdrew from Belgium's squad to face Scotland and Iceland due to a knee issue
Ivory Coast forward Zaha sat out Palace's 2-0 home loss to Southampton prior to the international break because of a groin problem
Palace's official website said boss Roy Hodgson had ruled Benteke out of Saturday's game at his pre-match press conference on Thursday
The 71-year-old described him as having a 'niggly knee injury' that first surfaced during pre-season in Sweden, with no timescale given on his return to action
Regarding forward Zaha, Hodgson was quoted on Palace's Twitter feed as saying: 'It was Wilf's first training session today
'It was debated whether he should join in, but he was determined to. The same with (defender) James Tomkins (who has had a calf injury)
We'll have to see how they are tomorrow.' Palace have not won a league match without Zaha since doing so at Sunderland in September 2016
In their four league matches so far this season, they won their opener at Fulham before being beaten by Liverpool, Watford and Southampton
They face a Huddersfield side who are a point worse off - the Terriers were defeated by Chelsea and Manchester City, then drew with Cardiff and Everton
Hodgson was appointed Palace boss a year ago this week, at which point the club had lost and failed to score in each of their first four league games of the 2017-18 season
The pointless and goalless run continued for another three matches before things began to turn around, and Hodgson eventually guided the Selhurst Park outfit to an 11th-placed finish
'I don't know if the year's gone quickly, as such. I have enjoyed it, it's been nice to be back on the grass, working with players every day,' the former England boss added on Thursday
'It's a well-supported club and I did think even in the blackest moments that there was some light at the end of the tunnel
'
-------------------------------------------
Eagle-eyed Corrie fans spot ex-EastEnders star playing doctor - Daily News - Duration: 2:05.
Eagle-eyed soap fans noticed someone VERY familiar in tonight's episode of Coronation Street - an ex-EastEnders star
This evening, Daniel finally found out the truth about Sinead's cancer diagnosis
A tormented Daniel then hounded the oncologist for answers and demanded to know why she hadn't started treatment
It was then that he discovered that it was her choice not to start the treatment until later so as not to harm the baby
But some fans noticed that the doctor looked very familiar. One tweeted: "I recognise that doctor #corrie
" That's because the actor playing him was none other than Raji James, aka Ash Ferreira in EastEnders
, but were blasted by viewers for being "boring" and were eventually axed just two years later
His appearance in the BBC soap came after his two-year stint on The Bill as DS Vik Singh and as Abdul Khan in iconic 90s hit East Is East
He has also appeared as Dr Rajesh Singh in Doctor Who, whose character was later killed by Daleks
*Coronation Street returns Wednesday at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV Read More Showbiz and TV editor's picks
-------------------------------------------
New Real Madrid manager Santiago Solari profiled - Daily News - Duration: 4:10.
Santiago Solari has been handed the reins at Real Madrid after the club sacked Julen Lopetegui
Lopetegui was sacked as Real chief on Monday evening having overseen a horror start to the season which left the club sitting ninth in La Liga
Real have only managed a single win in their last seven appearances - including defeats to Sevilla, CSKA Moscow, Alaves, Levante and Barcelona
And it was the El Clasico humbling that proved the final straw for Lopetegui - as Luis Suarez's hat-trick set a 4-1 thrashing
So who is the popular Santiago Solari, who is 42, as he prepares to take his first step into management? Playing career Solari was born in Rosario in Argentina, the same town as Lionel Messi, on October 7, 1976
Known as an agile winger, he was quickly sent to The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey where he won the WJAC Rookie of the Year in 1994 He is still fourth on the list of most assists in a season at the college - having set up 15 goals during the 1994 season
Solari is also named in the program's best ever players. Solari was then picked up by Argentine sides Newell's Old Boys' youth set-up before moving to Renato Cesarini
He made his senior debut for River Plater in 1996 before moving to Europe with Atletico Madrid
As a player at Real Madrid Solari spent a season at Atleti before moving across Madrid to Real
During his time at the Bernabeu, Solari won La Liga twice - in the 2000-01 and 2002-03 seasons - along with a Champions League in 2002
He played 131 La Liga games for Real in five seasons before moving to Inter Milan - where he won Serie A in three successive seasons
In 2008 he returned to Argentina and rounded out his career at San Lorenzo, Atlante and Penarol
He also made 11 appearances for his national team - but never managed to play at a major tournament
Coaching career Solari returned to Real in 2013 when he was appointed a youth coach
In 2016 he moved to become Real Madrid B manager before his appointment as interim coach of the first team on Monday
As manager of the Real Madrid B team, also known as Castilla, he led them to an 11th place finish in Segunda B in his first campaign before reaching eighth last season
After 10 games this season, Castilla have won five games and sit fifth - but haven't won any of their last three fixtures
What will be Solari's first game? Solari's first game will be the Copa del Rey clash with Melilla on Wednesday
-------------------------------------------
Tottenham news: Mauricio Pochettino facing Man Utd AND Chelsea transfer battle - Duration: 3:42.
Reports earlier this month suggested Ndombele is top of Mauricio Pochettino's January wish list
Spurs were sniffing around in the summer. Pochettino, however, had a £40m offer knocked back by the Ligue 1 outfit
Lyon now value Ndombele at £55m after he penned fresh terms and was called up to the national team
The talented midfielder could become one of the hottest properties in the January transfer window
The People claim United and Chelsea are now monitoring his progress closely. He is also on Manchester City's radar after Pep Guardiola missed out on Jorginho in the summer
Express Sport understands Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is also wanted by Pochettino
The Ivorian has become increasingly disillusioned with life at Old Trafford under Jose Mourinho
He has started just five games this season after being left out in the cold last season
United won't take a hit on their investment though. He was signed from La Liga side Villarreal in 2016 for £30m and United want all their cash back
Pochettino - who has been linked with the Real Madrid job - was in a despondent mood on Friday
"Many things happened that make myself not in my best mood," he explained. "The season so far, it's strange because my feeling is the worst I've had in the five years that I've been here
"But it's the best start ever for the club in the Premier League. It's strange, no? "It's so difficult to explain because many things happen, I am disappointed we are still waiting for the new stadium when the expectation was to be there at the beginning of the season
"I know I always have a good relationship with the media but my feeling is not the best feeling, I had a better feeling in previous seasons
" Pochettino hinted that the new stadium debacle was hindering the club. "We have a lot of focus and you know very well when you are competing with sides like we are in the Champions League and Premier League, the most important thing is to fight in the same conditions as others," he added
"Today, we spend a lot of energy in many things. "One is to win games, but the club needs to be all focused in trying to win titles
"Everything is not perfect but we are in a circumstance and a project that is completely different to another club, at the moment
"But maybe when we arrive to the new stadium in the future, we will be in the same project, or we are going to act the same as other teams are acting like Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal
"
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét