Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Godot's Corner

Sup, Fede?

Sup, Nacho?

You alright?

Take a seat. Just in the right time.

Didn't you have a midterm today?

Don't even talk about it, I fucked up.

How so?

I read just a bit and then...

... I had stuff to do.

Don't tell me, you went out with Cami.

Crazy, bro. We had a couple of beers and...

... we lost track of time. -Hey...

... listen, Nacho.

Couldn't you pick any other day for that?

You could've seen her on Wednesday.

When Cami calls, there's no midterm that matters.

So that's how it is...

Crazy.

That's it.

Should we blaze it?

Let's do it.

Nice smell.

Hit that.

Them trippy.

They also have a nice taste.

Man, they're epic.

See?

Where did you get them from?

Wut?

Where did you get them from?

How did you get them?

Oh... do you remember my sister?

Well she started dating a guy recently...

... and this guy has a friend...

... who owns a weed dispensary.

He's cool.

So?

So what?

Dude, you stoned? How did you get them?

He gave them to me, nothing special about it.

Oh, ok.

-Yeah -Nice

They're good, aren't they?

Sup, guys?

Hey.

Wut?

Didn't you have a midterm as well?

Me? Midterm?

Oh! Yeah! I don't wanna remember.

I heard it was really hard.

I fucked it up, it was about this play...

... how's it called?

Waiting for...

... it starts with a 'G'... but I can't remember.

So... did you give me the joint?

Yeah.

Where is it?

You've got it.

No. I lighted it up and then I gave it to you.

And I just gave it back to you.

I don't have it.

Dude...

... you stoned? I just gave it to you!

I don't have it

You better not start arguing...

... like last week when you lost an ounce.

-Oh come on! -Which we both bought.

I pay half of it for you to come... -Gentlemen!

Pardon me for a second. I'm taking care of the cars parked here.

Could you spare some change for the wine.

Anything works.

I've got nothing.

Yo, dude...

... don't you have one in your hand?

Thank you very much! See you, cheers!

-Cow. -Godot.

Did you see that?

Wut?

The cow.

What cow?

'What cow?' The cow that passed in front of us with the bagged milks.

Oh... yeah.

Dude...

... you stoned!

You stoned!

Oh yeah? What about you?

You saw a cow!

For more infomation >> Godot's Corner - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Revela el diseñador del vestido de Navarra a Amaia en el escenario - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Revela el diseñador del vestido de Navarra a Amaia en el escenario - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

How To Organize Kitchen Cabinets - Duration: 4:57.

On this video, I'm going to show you a little trick that I use to organize my

kitchen. And by the way, for those folks who are interested in a tour of the

kitchen, let me know in the comment section. But you might not be able to

tell on camera, but behind me the cabinets are 24 inches deep. Now that's

awful hard to see stuff in the back or get stuff out of the back, so I'll show

you a trick that I use to help find stuff and to easily get to it. For those

folks who love Toby, stick around and I'll show you later in

this video what makes a ten-year-old Jack Russell so tired. Now before I get

to my kitchen organization organization, is an organization, (stuttering) organized, before I

show you how I keep my kitchen organized, I want to invite you to submit your best

kitchen or household tip for tip of the month. And in addition to this very cool

certificate, if we use your tip in a video, will give you a shout out. Now

we'll put a link to a video at the end of this video with complete details on

how to submit your tip of the month. In an effort to organize my kitchen even

further, I built these shelves out of reclaimed lumber. In fact, it was an old

set of shelving that I broke apart and repurposed to build this shelving for

these spices that I get down at Sam's Club.

I built the shelving so that the spices would just fit in, and it looks pretty

cool in the kitchen.

And since I don't have a pantry, I built this shelving with the leftover lumber

in the hallway of my laundry room, that goes between the inside of the house and

the garage. By building the shelving approximately one can deep, I don't take

up a lot of room plus I have my canned goods at eye level, which makes it easy

to pick something out and tell exactly what I have on hand. The technique that I

use in my kitchen to organize my cabinets, I also use in my garage to

organize the garage. Also you will notice a couple of bins that say kitchen with a

number on them. And that stuff that I don't use that often. Let me show you

what the numbers are all about. I waited until Lowe's had a sale on plastic bins

and I picked up some up for just a couple bucks. Then I organized

like products, or like items in a bin and put a number in there. If you notice

you'll see a number 4 on top of those lids. Then I took a photograph of what's

in the plastic bin along with the number. Coming up I'll show you what I do with

the photographs, but first I want to show you how the bins look in the cabinet.

Notice the bins in the cabinet on the shelving. It's important to put the

numbers on the front and the sides of the bins. Now what I do is when I

need to find something, I look at a photograph. I'll show where I keep them

here in a second, but also I print out the photographs and I can quickly glance

at the picture with the number on it to find the bin without having to go to my

computer. Photographing the stuff in the bins along with the number is exactly

what I did for the garage so I can find something in the garage without having

to look through every single bin. I keep all of the photographs stored on Google

photos in its own directory. This way I can look at the photos and zoom in if

I want to find out what's in the bin, or to find what I'm looking for. Well there

you go folks, a very easy way to organize your kitchen cabinets. And if you'd like

to help Toby and I be more successful on YouTube, please share this video with

your friends. Because more views equals more dog biscuits! Thanks for watching ♥

Every night I take Toby outside and use a laser pointer. This happens to be my

temperature tester for the kitchen. And I use the laser to run along the wall so

that Toby can run back and forth and get exercise. And trust me he absolutely

loves it! When I stop he just stands there staring at me as if to say, come on

dude let's do some more. Thanks for watching ♥

For more infomation >> How To Organize Kitchen Cabinets - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

P0043 ✅ SÍNTOMAS Y SOLUCIÓN CORRECTA ✅ - Código de falla OBD2 - Duration: 3:22.

¡¡CODIGOSDTC.COM!!

Know, what are the causes that cause problems in your car?

¡¡Examine the symptoms your car presents under the guidance of experts in mechanics!!

¡¡And get the final solution of the fault codes that diagnose your automotive scanner!!

¡¡All here in CODIGOSDTC.COM, Your OBDII code library!!

P0043 - HO2S HEATER CONTROL CIRCUIT LOW (BANK 1 SENSOR 3)

The oxygen sensors (HO2S) are pieces used by the motor control module PCM (power control module);

to determine the oxygen content that is in the exhaust system.

The information obtained from bank 1, oxygen sensor 3 (HO2S) is used by the PCM to monitor the performance of the catalyst;

an integral part of this sensor is a heater, which is controlled by the PCM to heat the temperature sensor operation,

and in this way the motor can enter into a closed loop faster, as well as reduce emissions when starting when it is cold.

The heater circuits are monitored regularly by the PCM, in case there is an abnormal voltage.

It is important to know how the heater of your vehicle

is controlled because the PCM activates the heater in several circumstances.

Symptoms of the DTC code P0043 Generic

The Check Engine light is on.

Causes of DTC code P0043 Generic

A code P0043 may has one or more of the following problems:

• O2 oxygen sensor in bank 1 may be failing.

• The oxygen sensor could be physically damaged.

• Depending on whether it has a control circuit or supply voltage, it may have a short circuit to ground.

Possible solutions of the DTC code P0043 Generic

To solve the fault code P0043 OBD2 you can review the following components:

• You must make a visual inspection of sensor 3 (O2) in bank 1, or in the wiring system,

and check if there is any damage to these components.

If you find a defect, you can repair or replace it if necessary.

• Check that the distance between the wiring and the exhaust pipe is considered.

• If you perform the necessary tests and do not find a visual defect, you can unplug the bank 1, the O2 oxygen sensor 3 and check if the voltage is 12 volts B +.

• Check that the heating control circuit has no alteration to any damage.

If so, you can disconnect the oxygen sensor O2 and with an ohmmeter perform a resistance test of the heating element,

if it results in an infinite resistance means that there is an open circuit in the heater.

¡¡Subscribe to receive updated information from our DTC code library!!

¡If you have any doubt or suggestion, leave us your comment!

For more information Go to CODIGOSDTC.COM!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét