Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

 Lampard returned to Stamford Bridge for the first time as a manager on Wednesday night in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup

 However, it wasn't quite the perfect evening as the Rams were knocked out after a 3-2 loss

 David Nugent could have taken the match to a penalty shoot-out, but his effort struck the post with just a minute left of normal time

 Lampard was given a rapturous reception before the game and the Blues fans will never forget his services to the club as a player

 And the 40-year-old took time after the final whistle to salute the fans. Doing a lap of honour, Lampard waved and clapped to all corners of the ground

 While Derby ran Chelsea close, Lampard couldn't conceal his frustration. "I'm disappointed

I think we deserved a draw on chances created," Lampard said.  "The difference between the sides was they scored three

actually we scored four didn't we? I joke because i'm proud. Talking to their staff they're saying we're playing well

 "I respect this club, I don't have to talk about this club. I'm proud of my players

 "My players had to really selfless stuff. Who goes through clear against Chelsea like we did on goal? We created chances

 "There will be recovery for two days and we'll think about Birmingham. "We've shown what we can do against Manchester United and today, and the standard is set

 "If we play like that we will win games. "I'm so thankful to the Chelsea fans. "I left through the back door and it upset me at the time but I have nothing but great memories of this place and they thank me like that

 "I'm a lucky man to have a night like that and I feel it."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét