Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

Tikend: Chappy, You can't stop to be scared.

Tikend: You are funny !

Chappy: Stop it please that's not funny !!!

Chappy: When I was in school I was all time used for bad prank !

Chappy: All time I was mocked !

Chappy: Stop it please.

Tikend: I'm sorry... I'll be more careful next time.

Chappy: Mhm.

Bastien: OUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Chappy: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Tikend: But.

Bastien: Hahaha He was scared of his life

Valene: What's wrong with you ?!

Valene: I know it's Halloween but... You did make scare a child though

Bastien: But don't worry, he will coming back like nothing was happened.

Tikend: In my opinion, I don't think.

Chappy: Hi.

Tous: WHAT ?!!

Valene: Chappy... You okay, didn't you was too much scared... ?

Chappy: I did, but I was gone in my house.

Bastien: Why ?

Chappy: I... did pee on it.

For more infomation >> (Animation Flipnote) La peur de Chappy - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

5 pares de palabras confundidas y apaleadas - Duration: 9:03.

For more infomation >> 5 pares de palabras confundidas y apaleadas - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Visiting the Guanajuato Mummy Museum / Museo de las Momias / Expat Life in Mexico - Duration: 8:37.

Let's talk about death.

I've lived in Guanajuato for three months now but I'd never been to one of the city's

most famous attractions, the mummy museum.

To be honest, I was drawn to the museum but I wasn't sure what I felt about about the

ethics of the place.

But eventually I decided I needed to go and see for myself what the hype was all about.

I won't lie, I was deeply moved by the experience of visiting these bodies.

I went into the museum with a lot of questions--and I left with even more.

First of all, there's the question of whether displaying these people's bodies in a tourist

attraction is honoring to the dead.

These are not people who signed up for this.

In 1870 a local law was passed requiring family members of buried people to pay a tax in order

to keep their family members in the cemetery.

So those whose families couldn't pay were disinterred from their above-ground crypts

and stored.

The area's climate had naturally mummified the bodies and so curious people began to

come and see them and eventually the museum was founded and the bodies were officially

displayed.

So there's obviously the money question.

These people were taken out of their crypts because their families couldn't pay the tax

to keep them where they'd been laid to rest.

So not only did they lose their own graves because of an unfair tax, but now thousands

of people pay entrance fees to see their corpses.

Is this exploitation?

I thought about this as I walked through the museum, seeing the bodies, contorted, many

naked, with their hair still visible.

To see them stripped so bare, behind glass--what would they feel if they knew their bodies

were being viewed like this?

But then I started to wonder if some of my objections were cultural.

Where I come from, death isn't something we talk about very openly.

We hide it, we hide from it, we don't want to think about it, we don't want to be reminded

that we're mortal.

That's not the case here in Mexico.

Here there seems to be much more openness about death, and mortality, and the human

body.

So perhaps my feelings about whether displaying a body is honoring or dishonoring to the person

it belonged to is a reflection of the culture I was raised in, where we do everything in

our power to sanitize death, to wish it away.

As I walked through the museum, I stopped at each body and looked at the person's face

before I took any pictures.

I silently thanked them and wished them well and hoped that they were at peace.

I took my time.

I moved slowly.

I studied the bones visible through patches of skin.

I wanted to honor these people with my attention.

I thought, were you happy when you were alive?

What did you love?

What made your heart beat fast?

When I got to the room with the babies, I cried.

I looked at their tiny hands and their tiny feet and I saw my own baby's hands and feet.

I remember how small Harper's feet were when she was a newborn.

I remember her tiny toes, the wrinkles on the soles of her feet.

How soft her skin was.

No parent should ever have to bury a child.

I cried as I looked at each child's face and I thought of the mothers who held these babies

as they left.

In 1945, American author Ray Bradbury visited Guanajuato and saw the mummies.

He wrote the short story, "The Next in Line" about the Guanajuato mummies and about that

visit he said, "The experience so wounded and terrified me I could hardly wait to flee

Mexico.

I had nightmares about dying and having to remain in the halls of the dead, with those

propped and wired bodies."

Bradbury saw the mummies before the founding of the museum.

I left the mummies not in horror but in deep reverence.

I thought of how different these people's lives were from mine and yet how we're all

the same.

We all love and when we lose someone we love, our hearts break a thousand times.

And every person in the museum is someone who loved and was loved.

In the end there's nothing all that different between them and me.

My body has the same bones, the same skin, the same hair.

And that's why I think we can't look away from places like the mummy museum, why we

won't ever stop flocking to attractions like this.

We know we're mortal.

We know that beneath this skin are bones and muscles and that one day everything is going

to rot away except what doesn't.

One day, we won't be here.

And that's horrifying--and captivating.

It bothered me that this was a tourist attraction.

I hated the icons that pointed to places you could take pictures.

The mummy set up at the end you could sit and take a selfie with (I'm pretty sure it

was fake).

And yet, there I was, taking pictures of the bodies, taking video.

I was no better.

I had paid my admission.

And yet I found the experience so moving and so deeply human that I walked away not sure

whether to love or hate the museum.

Is this ethically and morally wrong?

Is it exploitative?

Or does it have something to teach us about the human condition?

Is there value here?

Or is the answer--as it usually is--somewhere in the middle?

For more infomation >> Visiting the Guanajuato Mummy Museum / Museo de las Momias / Expat Life in Mexico - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Para Que Sirve La Lecitina De Soya, Beneficios De La LecitiPara Que Sirve La Lecitina De Soya, Benef - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> Para Que Sirve La Lecitina De Soya, Beneficios De La LecitiPara Que Sirve La Lecitina De Soya, Benef - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Maquiagens incríveis de Halloween Happy Halloween - Duration: 4:40.

Hello people I'm Kelly

This is Digital Communication

To see more curiosities like this sign up for the channel

And if you like the video, let your strength in like and share with your friends.

Do you want more videos like this?

signal leaving the like and sharing with your friends.

See you!

For more infomation >> Maquiagens incríveis de Halloween Happy Halloween - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Término de Bruna Marquezine e Neymar Jr. teria sido movido por briga e pedido de casamento, diz site - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Término de Bruna Marquezine e Neymar Jr. teria sido movido por briga e pedido de casamento, diz site - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN 2018 - POURCHASSEURS DE FANTOMES : Le Ghost Adventure Français - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> SPECIAL HALLOWEEN 2018 - POURCHASSEURS DE FANTOMES : Le Ghost Adventure Français - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ségolène Royal vient de déclarer la guerre à Brigitte Macron ! - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Ségolène Royal vient de déclarer la guerre à Brigitte Macron ! - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

MUKBANG : Je mange de l'intestin de porc ! - Duration: 10:03.

Hello ! it's dayoung!

Today i'm gonna do mukbang !

Normally i make video with togen but today i should eat everything alone becuase this food is not his style

I will eat cheese bok-eum-bab

Cheese bok-eum-bab and...

And Tripe! (pig intestines)

I love this food so much

But my boyfriend doesn't like it... so we couldn't eat together

So i will eat everything !!!!!

Let me explain for Gob-Chang (Tripe)

This is one part of pig intestines

So maybe this food is not common for you, but this is super delicious so you can try to eat when you come to korea

This is korean soul food

Let's eat

(I said this is super delicious)

I think you could wonder about this tasty exactly

I like this sticky tasty

But Togen doesn't like this sticky tasty

I'm not sure french people will like it or not because of texture

Korean people love this food so when you come to korea you can try it as a experience

Last piece!

I finish to eat my gob-chang!

My soul food gob-chang is always right

I hope you enjoy my mukbang so much

Can you see my seoul t-shirt?

This is a LEVIS limited edition

This Seoul logo t-shirt can be found just only in korea

But fortunately You can get this t-shirt in dadassecret

You should rush cuz i will open just one day !

Don't forget to like my video and subscribe my channel too

If you wonder my life you can visit my instagram!

I'm gonna back with another amazing video again!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét