Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

What's up guys! Kevin here, great seeing you again!

And today ...you guessed it already probably..

..it's the day of the STABILISATION BATTLE!

What's stabilisation?

Okay imagine ...

You're photographing ...you always moving just a bit..

..and stabilisation is a technique or accessory..

..that will cancel out your movements.

So you're shooting while moving a bit, stabilisation will cancel out that movement..

Then when you take the shot it will not be moved.

Of course I won't be talking about it only ..not something you want I guess..

..I'm gonna hit the streets with this stuff and we'll see..

..including me..

...how they'll perform..

..let's go!

Today I'll be shooting with my buddy Sander again..

..he's gonna help me because I found this nice location..

..the ground goes up and down here..

..great test for stabilisation ..

There's Sander ..so we're gonna...

..see he's already started .. [Let's start!]

We got some stuff over here on the ground..

LET'S GO!

Okay when we're looking at stabilisation for PHOTO..

..then you'll only talking about body stabilisation or optical lens stabilisation ...or both of them together.

..that are the only two for photo so let's test it out..

[stabilisation off]

[stabilisation on]

[off vs on 100% crop]

Okay that photo, but with VIDEO there's more..

..then you'll need stabilisation with moving images.

..I mean, try to shoot a video while walking ..the whole image goes up and down..

..that's where stabilizers come into play..

.you got the stabilizer, the gimbal, optical stabilisation, digital stabilisation, sensor shift..

..there are more option that wil stabilize your shot..

..now I'm just holding my stabilizer..not that stabilized..but let's start this test.

OPTICAL STABILISATION

Okay we're do the following test ..my buddy Sander is gonna walk here ..

..it's hilly here...

..hilly, hilly....is that correct?

Well the ground goes up and down..

..so a good test for stabilisation. We'll go through all of them...

..stabilizer, gimbal, body stabilisation, lens stabilisation...

..no stabilisation.

..that's what we'll do ..let's start!

In-camera stabilisation

So time for a nice cup of coffee because we did..yeah quite a nice test.

..I have to say it was quite nice to do..

[..good location also]

..nice location and nice stuff to test..

I fun to see that with such an easy test..

We just did a super easy test.

..to see the results immediately..

What I noticed was that the in-camera stabilisation vs no stabilisation at all..

..that has the biggest difference. Don't you think?

[Yeah, I found that the biggest difference]

Because I think looking at the difference between stabilizer and in-camera stabilisation..

[Yeah ..I saw the stabilizer more smoothly than the others ...]

[..as if you're really flying.]

Yeah ..yeah..

[Really a difference compared to in-camera..]

What about the gimbal? That also had that but ...it was a little..

..But I saw did vibrations with that one..

...with the gimbal we saw that little vibration..

[Oh yeah mean the Zhiyun?] Yeah.

[Yeah you see a little vibration]

Hey vibrations during walking and this one is more floating. [Yeah..]

But I think the most advantage comes from..

..working with an in-camera stabilisation..

..with a stabilized lens.

For instance Panasonic or Sony, they work that way.. *FUJIFILM ALSO

..Canon also nowadays..

..it's more the mirrorless system cameras.

Yeah was nice. Not scientifically ..but still fun to do.. [Almost science...just a little]

Okay cheers bro ...we'll continu here..enjoying this..

See you later guys.

I won't keep up any longer.. *talking quietly because baby sleeps

..not sure how many minutes I am now but I think this was a nice video..

Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already..

Are you new here? Awesome having you!

I have to say I really like the growing positive responses I get..

..and of course the growing subscribers..so great seeing you.

Really nice and keep coming back. Have any questions or ideas? Share them with me!

Hey and if you made something yourself and wanna know what I think? Share it!

Well guys, you know how it works right?

I'll see you next time..

Laterz....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét