Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

I'll tell you a story for you to come children.

And if I listened if I had a scene I suppose I would fly out of there.

Hello YouTube people here is your friend Powermafia. Good people, I've always been afraid of a doll.

But not these little dolls since childhood had the dolls Barbie and Susi, Susi tô

popular at the time I was afraid of big doll.

I always went to the interior where my mother and my grandmother lived and had a supermarket

There I had a beautiful session of toys.

And even if I was not going to win anything I liked to go there just to see.

was so half of the Corridor to the middle of the Corridor was the boy things the other half up

the girl things end and when I arrived there in the girl part I was already with the

walk behind pick up there.

Because I do not know the old dolls they were weird.

I'm not talking about dolls, dolls, dolls, dolls, look like this

That static doll is like this.

I had the habit of having very large dolls I was a boy like that since the five or six

years there you saw the doll And worse than the bigger dolls they did not put down

they put up on the shelves in up Then you look at that doll like that

doll a box a meter or more, that huge baby so I was scared.

I was afraid of that house falling on on top of me and if I listened to a scene

I think I would fly out of there.

I was with the foot behind is not the foot and another thing but the foot behind is good.

And the dolls and they looked like the babies Monsters some ugly things had some that had

A bizarre half face like that.

There is one such friend had another who beat Palmas and did so it was just ugly thing me

I was really scared.

Glad that my sisters never had big doll just had Susi maybe Barbie

It's something like this little doll Normal beauty.

There was a person near my house who had in these big dolls was an aunt that I had

And my mother would come and go and visit this aunt there with us.

Life span. You were there at her aunt's house. She had modified the balcony of her house. to house the dolls and what was the first thing you saw when I got home

, usually Where is the balcony of the house She closed with glass and the dolls was everything

There with that look.

It's like not even talking in public more or less - you see a lot of eyes watching you.

I already had that fear And then you went there in the kitchen of the aunt and my aunt always.

She goes there to see the dolls do not know what.

My sisters were already going crazy to play with the dolls, but I always got behind

I did not want to know it did not look like the museum of terror in that it was true.

It was that even those museums of bizarrices that the Americans do is out there that era a

Feeling I had.

And my aunt she realized that I did not like of the Dolls I came dragging you. Ah

ah we will see the dolls and they do not not evil. They do not hurt anyone, it's my daughters.

She dragged me to the Doll's room so I'm in that environment you already are

A bad feeling gives a bad feeling . I looked like this and I told Auntie the aunt does not have

boy toy here do not want to stay here was no excuse was afraid even.

Good people This is my story today I am no longer afraid of big doll of

Once in a while we play with a doll big hahahaha hahahaha ai a hug from

powermafia and be all with God

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét