Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

What is going on y'all and welcome back

to the fit men cook kitchen well tell

you what I am anxious to get my hands

dirty today because today's video is a

recipe for those serious calorie

counters out there those serious

meal preppers we are making delicious savory

jinkies chicken teriyaki meatballs in

our own homemade teriyaki sauce trust

you are going to love it and it's really

easy to make your own now

one of the biggest hindrances to my

guest healthy eating journey

historically and somewhat today is

snacking I gotta admit y'all I'm one of

those like big table trackers I will

wake up at 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. and just

be mindlessly eating just sitting there

when Mama and I just can't stop myself

and it's not this at that time either

it's throughout the day I could probably

eat about 500 unaccounted for calories

each day you know you don't really think

about it if it's mindless eating to go

grab a couple of nuts here and there you

grab a protein bar and we don't really

account for what all that instrument

snacking is doing to our overall goal

even healthy and calorie caustics

snacking can be counterproductive to our

goals because even though it could be

healthy it is the accumulation of those

calories that's really going to get us

closer to our goals or a little bit

farther away all this to say

meatballs are an effective way to combat

snacking they are a really calorie

conscious delicious and savory snack and

I got this idea about meatballs a while

back a gym trainer was working with me

he said hey man what is your pain point

right now and I said bro I get up at

3:00 a.m. and I'm always snacking I

can't stop eating he said I had that same

problem so what I did was I bought a pot

of eggs

and when I would get up at 3:00 a.m. I

just grabbed an egg I put some hot sauce

on it and I eat it and it rolled right

back to sleep

so the hot sauce would help to curb the

appetite and then the the egg itself was

pretty lean but the yolk helps to keep

you satiated so it was a great solution

but I also learned from that that

meatballs could serve that same purpose

so don't look at today's recipe just as

a meal prep dinner recipe or a lunch

recipe but also look at this as a

solution for your snacking problems if

you are like me so with that in mind we

are going to hop right into today's

recipe I'm going to walk you all through

it so if you are ready to roll up your

sleeves and get your hands dirty and

then let's get started

first thing we're going to do is going

to chop up the veggies on the dice of

green onion red bell pepper carrot

celery and broccoli I'm chopping up the

veggies in these really large chunks

texture is just as important as a flavor

when you bite into it you want the

juiciness of all the sauce and the meat

but you also want the crunchiness of the

veggies and larger cut pieces of

vegetables have a bit more crunch keep

the flavors simple whenever you're

seasoning the chicken the main flavor of

the dish is got to be in the salt

next we're going to spray a muffin pan with

some olive oil

now since ground chicken is very lean it

is pretty sticky so spray your hands

with a little bit of olive oil before

handling then carefully measure out

about 100 1/2 ounce or 2 ounces per

Meatballs roll it up then add it to the

muffin pan we're going to bake this in

the oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 410

degrees keep in mind y'all that this is

lean chicken breast so they are going to

cook incredibly fat I know some of y'all

are thinking oh I don't want to get

salmonella you will not get salmonella

but if you want to cook it longer go

right ahead

this is a meal prepped recipe and that

means you're going to be eating it later

on in the week so when you overcook the

chicken it's going to taste like a tire

for the saw we're going to a drag liquid

aminos

or low-sodium soy sauce rice vinegar

agave or honey fish sauce minced garlic

fresh ginger paste and si Racha to taste

for a little heat spray a skillet with

olive oil and set on medium-high heat

then toss in bell pepper carrots and

celery we're going to sear the videos

for about 8 minutes until the outside

edges begin to brown reduce the heat of

the skillet to medium then add air route

starts to the sauce as you pour it in

the skillet it will immediately begin to

thicken toss in the meatballs and the

raw broccoli we're going to stir and mix

for about 6 to 8 minutes until

everything is completely coated in the

sauce to a meal prep container you're

going to add your choice of complex

carbohydrate I'm adding a mixture of

basmati rice and brown rice add in the

stir-fry then garnish with sesame seeds

and lime repeat for the remaining

containers

since this is me you can safely store

this in the fridge for up to 5 days but

in my own personal practice I like to

freeze anything that I'm not going to be

eating within three days so any cooked

meal that you're not going to eat within

three days I recommend putting it into

your freezer and then defrost it in the

fridge the night before you're going to

eat you don't want to make a habit out

of defrosting your meal prep food in the

microwave and the reason is you run the

risk of drying out the food because the

microwave cooks from outside in all

right appreciate ya'll watching if you

like videos like this and I invite you

to go Connor McGregor

mm-hmm

on that like button below and for those

of you all who have these amazing family

meatball recipes that are calorie

conscious I invite you to share them

below and we can all live more flavorful

happier and healthier lives and with

that I want to thank y'all for watching

and until next time a one shot of Cupid

healthy but of course never ever boring

bye

For more infomation >> Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs Meal Prep / Alboóndigas de Pollo con Salsa Teriyaki - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Runas reforjadas e atualização do sistema de honra | Riot PLS - League of Legends - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> Runas reforjadas e atualização do sistema de honra | Riot PLS - League of Legends - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Resultados de la Rinoplastia de María Patiño | Clínicas Diego de León - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Resultados de la Rinoplastia de María Patiño | Clínicas Diego de León - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Top 3 de Texturas que uso !!!!! - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> Top 3 de Texturas que uso !!!!! - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Hijo queda en la calle por la vagabunda de su madrastra | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:07.

Argentine sports journalist awith a quote re

by the Greek comic playwright Aristophanes.

It reads,

"Evil events spring from evil causes."

Logical, true and real.

Bring out the litigants.

My father was so naïve,

he never realized the kind of woman he was with.

She wanted his money so she killed him.

I raised that boy as if he were my own,

even though I suffered so much at the hands of his father.

Hello.

Hello, ma'am.

-How old are you? -17.

Who gave you permission to be here?

I did, ma'am.

Who are you?

I'm his stepmother and legal guardian.

Do you have a document that proves that?

I have custody.

I brought evidence pertaining to our case.

I understand.

I just want to make sure you have the authority

to allow him to be here today.

I only have a document stating what I inherited from his dad.

-Let me see it. -Sure.

Thank you.

"I hereby leave my partner, Deyanira Velez...

Custody of my son Fabio...

is to be given to my partner Deyanira."

-This is a will. -It is.

Very well.

Why are you suing her and what are you demanding?

I'm suing her because she...

I think she's one of the masterminds

behind my father's murder.

I ask to be emancipated and I demand $100,000.

I had nothing to do with his death...

Alright. Why do you think that?

It all started when my dad and I first moved here.

I was ten years old.

Two years later, when I was 12... my dad met this woman.

He was a kind and courteous man.

He was very respectful to women.

That is, until he met her.

He became very aggressive.

She had an ex.

He always called and harassed her.

She'd put him on speaker and make my dad argue with him.

She'd tell my dad he was calling and they would argue.

One day, my dad found out she was at a motel with her ex.

I wasn't home that day.

I found out about this through a phone call.

It was then that I also heard my dad was dead.

He went to the motel to confront them.

There was a...

A fight.

Her ex had a gun.

He shot and killed my dad.

That was very painful. I was overwhelmed.

My grades suffered...

Hold on.

Her ex-husband murdered your father

when he went to confront them at a motel?

She was there with her ex

even though she and your dad were a couple?

-Yes. -Was her ex arrested?

-Yes. -Was he sentenced to prison?

Yes.

Okay.

You're asking to be emancipated

because you don't want to spend another year with her.

What happened after your father died?

He died a year ago.

Living with her this past year has been terrible.

The really awful part... is that she's starving me.

She keeps the fridge under lock and key.

It can only be accessed by her and her new boyfriend,

whom she started dating two months after my dad died.

One or two months later.

Since I'm not allowed to have food

and since I can't even have water from the fridge,

I got a job at a car wash.

Whatever money I made would magically disappear.

She was stealing from me. She was taking my money.

If there was anything left after I bought food,

she'd steal that.

How'd you come up with the sum of $100,000?

My father had a life insurance policy.

She took the money for herself.

Did your father name her as beneficiary?

Yes.

She brainwashed him.

Like I said before, my dad was a kind soul.

She fooled him.

She changed him so much that he turned violent.

What's that on your podium?

A piece of evidence I found recently.

She wants to leave to California with her boyfriend

and she wants to leave me penniless.

She wants to abandon me.

Here's proof of that.

Does the house where you reside belong to your father?

-It's a rental. -Oh, I see.

Copy of the plane tickets she and her boyfriend purchased.

Okay.

Understood.

How do you respond?

Well, I'd like to start by saying

that my ex and I did meet in a hotel.

We were talking. We weren't having sex.

His father was violent and abusive.

No, he wasn't.

I turned to my ex to vent about the situation.

Your ex? The man who harassed you?

Yes, my ex.

And you had to meet at a motel?

Meeting at a park or restaurant wasn't a better idea.

It was close by

and we thought we'd be able to talk

and discuss my situation there.

His father ran into us as we were leaving.

He was shot during his confrontation with my ex.

So your ex needed a gun

in order to talk to you at the motel?

He carried a gun. It was self-defense.

I was affected by what happened because I loved his father.

That's why you were messing with that other guy?

It got out of control, ma'am.

I just wanted to talk to him. I loved your father!

You know I did.

My ex was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

His father died, but he left that document.

I was named beneficiary of his life insurance policy.

This wasn't premeditated.

He claims I took the money, but it legally belongs to me.

He left it for me.

You loved this man so much...

You loved his father so very much

that you had to complain to your ex husband about him

even when he'd been causing trouble in your relationship.

Now you're dating someone new

and you're willing to take off with this person.

-You sure loved him. -I was very sad and anguished.

I figured I could start over.

What happened between my ex and his father was self-defense.

He never meant to kill him.

After his father died,

how long before you started dating again?

Two to three months.

So you were madly in love!

I was depressed... and I have the right to start over.

Let's take a short break.m, .

Why?

Because we eat different foods.

We also wanted him to be responsible for his own food.

We wanted to teach him responsibility.

He's a minor.

If his father left you $100,000 and custody of the child,

don't you think that some of that money

was meant to help support him until he's of legal age?

That makes sense.

He's giving you custody of a minor and $100,000.

It's all included in this one document.

You're making plans to take off with your new lover,

you starve him...

I'm sorry, but he's very rude and disrespectful.

-Really? -He's rude to me.

I'm here so you'll agree to emancipate him

because I can't deal with him anymore.

Let the state handle him.

He's not at all like he makes himself out to be.

Why'd you take his hard-earned money?

I didn't.

He works and we have bills to pay. This is America.

So he can't have her food, he has to buy his own food,

and she takes the money he uses for groceries and to pay bills.

His father left her $100,000 mind you.

It doesn't take a great mediator, judge or attorney...

We just have to listen.

Why'd you get his father involved

in your problems with your ex?

Why put your conversations on speaker so he'd hear them?

-Why'd you do that? -She's manipulative.

I'm not manipulative.

Why'd you do that?

It just happened. He was aggressive towards me.

He was aggressive so you'd put the conversations on speaker

so he'd become more aggressive?

He demanded to hear, otherwise he'd hurt me.

His father was very violent towards me.

If he chose to name me beneficiary and not his son,

then he must've had his reasons.

He also left you custody of Fabio.

You want the $100,000, but his custody...

You have custody of Fabio! He left you both things.

...you don't want that at all.

You want to take off with your lover.

-Do you have a witness? -Yes.

Bring the defendant's witness out.

Good afternoon.

Hello. Name?

Humberto.

And you are?

I'm the defendant's witness and her boyfriend.

Oh, so you're her new boyfriend.

Yes, ma'am.

-He's a lazy bum. -How'd you two meet?

I'm not. You're lazy.

Forget the plaintiff. Focus on me.

Yes.

And she's how many years your senior?

20.

What do you do for a living?

That's none of your business.

I'm sorry, but everything I ask is my business.

-What do you do for a living? -I'm unemployed.

You are. Why are you unemployed?

Because I don't have to work. I'm well off right now.

So she's supporting you.

She's not. I'm just well off right now.

How's that possible if you're unemployed

and she's not supporting you? Someone must be supporting you.

That's none of your business. That's my problem. Period.

He's a moocher, ma'am.

You're enjoying his late father's money, aren't you?

No... That's her money!

-Do you have a witness? -Yes, ma'am.

Name?

My name is Jairo. I'm here as...

-The plaintiff's witness. -Yes, Fabio's witness.

I'm a close friend of Fabio

and I was a close friend of his father.

You were his father's best friend.

Yes.

I'm here to tell you...

that we were close friends

and that I worked at the motel

where she shamelessly paraded herself every Friday.

She'd laugh in my face when she'd walk in with him

and the man who's now serving time for killing his father.

So every Friday she met someone at that motel.

Every Friday.

Did she know you and his father were friends?

She knew we were close and she mocked me.

She did it on purpose.

I did what on purpose? You're so gossipy.

She wanted the money. It's her fault.

Mind your own business.

Hold on.

So you never told Fabio's father

that she came to that motel every Friday

with a different man?

I did tell his father. I couldn't keep it a secret.

It happened every Friday.

I called his father and told him I couldn't take it anymore

and that she was always at the motel.

So it's your fault.

He came to see for himself.

He's dead because of you then.

Then the incident occurred and her ex killed his father.

-Who's to blame? -You, for snitching.

So...

Listen to this shameless harpy's logic.

There's no other way to describe her.

Fabio's dad is dead because he told him

about her disloyalty, infidelity, and provocations.

He tells his friend the truth

and somehow he's responsible for his death.

Even though she's the one who betrayed and cheated on him.

Either this world is really topsy-turvy

or the levels of shamelessness...

Did you see him at the motel?

Yes.

I saw him and the man who killed Fabio's father.

So she was seeing them both. She switched partners.

Yes.

-She was seeing them both. -You're so nosy.

She just admitted it.

Bring out Mr. Angel Leal and Detective Peñate.

She just confirmed what you said.

Where's the footage?

We don't need video footage. You just confirmed.

You called him nosy instead of a liar.

Nosy instead of a liar!

Your own slip ratted you out.

You play dumb.

You let it slip out.

You're shameless!

Look! She likes being shameless.

She enjoys this sort of attention.

The Slayer Statute...

prohibits anyone from benefiting financially from someone's death

if said individual illegally and intentionally

brought about the individual's death.

If this is proven, she can't benefit from the inheritance

or insurance policy.

A recent federal case, Stevenson vs. Prudential,

states that the person doesn't need to be formally charged

in a penal case for a civil court to find that him or her

brought about the death of the deceased.

If we analyze her behavior,

we could be lead to believe that she planned his death.

Sheer common sense dictates that she organized, planned,

and ended up causing the death of her husband.

I doubt we have enough evidence to charge her,

but we could open an investigation

because she stood to gain something from his death.

She was going to benefit from his death.

I don't know if she told the detectives in charge

that he had a life insurance policy.

We need to review this case.

Maybe the man serving time is another one of her victims.

Come closer.

Don't you have any other relatives?

No, ma'am. I'm on my own.

-Don't you have any cousins? -No.

You're on your own.

How do you feel?

Terrible.

Things have been awful after my father's death.

I'd like to graduate and move on with my life.

Did you cash

-the life insurance money? -Yes.

-Where's the money? -In a bank.

Does it have a branch here in Miami?

Yes, ma'am.

Great. Excellent.

Return to your podium.

My ruling.

I hereby grant your emancipation request.

He has proven that he can attend school, work

earn a salary, support himself,

and face things no child should face.

I'm referring to a parent's laziness.

Some men lose all perspective over a woman.

They lose all common sense and they even forget their kids.

I believe he left her $100,000 and granted her custody

because he thought she'd use that money to raise his son.

Why didn't he mention it?

Why'd he give you custody?

Because he was a fool!

He never thought you'd find yourself another child...

You got yourself another child. He could be your son.

You're 20 years his senior.

You just want to take off.

You never cared about him.

His behavior...

I'm going to issue an order

so the $100,000 will be transferred to you at once

so you may be able to graduate

and start a new chapter in your life far away from this witch.

It's final. Case closed!

Be kind, be careful, get educated,

give respect to get respect,

and may God help us! We could really use His help.

Thank you for joining us! See you soon!

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning@telemundo.com (305)887-3060

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét