Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Despite the weak economy

chocolate is becoming more luxurious in the Netherlands.

The better class of chocolate has become a popular delicacy

that is, sociologically speaking,

no longer a sweet privilege of the upper class.

Good afternoon.

Uh... Good afternoon.

I think I would like to..

to have a little chocolate.

Yes?

But not dark.

You do have non-dark, don't you?

I have wonderful milk chocolate ones

which are 3.90 per ounce.

Are they hard?

They have a brittle filling.

Hard?

I don't like them hard.

I think it's...

You have to... to work hard for it.

It has to go smoothly. It has to be fun.

A chocolate is a party.

So I don't like hard.

I prefer...

Otherwise I might as well buy an ounce of toffees, right?

Well, why don't you take some mixed chocolates?

Or uhm...

A little box?

There's always hard ones in that.

And dark ones.

No, I want...

I want just one chocolate.

Milk chocolate and soft.

Not hard.

And that, when I put it in my mouth,

and I bite

that I bite through it,

that it just runs into my mouth like that.

That it becomes wet and sweet in my mouth.

I want that.

I want one type of chocolate like that.

You mean a chocolate with liqueur in it.

With grand marnier filling, for example.

Shall I give you an ounce of that?

Right, yes.

Well...

Make it a pound.

But can I perhaps taste one first?

So that I know...

that I know.

Of course.

Right, yes,

I swallowed it suddenly.

It suddenly disappeared.

I wasn't even able to taste it.

Could I try another one before I buy a pound?

Yes, of course.

There you go.

Thank you.

Oh, it is wet.

There's a lot of wet in it.

In my entire mouth.

No.

I don't like this chocolate.

Do you mind me saying that?

Oh no, not at all. Everyone to their taste, right?

Yuck, disgusting chocolate.

A disgusting chocolate.

I don't even want to think about having a pound of that.

Disgusting, I...

I almost have to throw up because of that chocolate.

I can hardly throw up in this shop.

You can't do that, right? You can't do that.

When people come in they have to...

they have to step around a pile of puke to get to the chocolates.

You can't do that. I think I'll throw up at home.

I'll quicky go home, because I can't throw up here.

You can't do that, right?

Well, I'll come back another time

to try some other chocolates.

Bye.

Bye.

PATISSERIE

Good afternoon.

I...

I would like an almond biscuit.

For more infomation >> De Vieze Man eet een bonbon Van Kooten en De Bie --- with English Subtitles - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Aparecida | Papa Francisco fala sobre a Solenidade de Pentecostes - 31 de Maio de 2017 - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> TJ Aparecida | Papa Francisco fala sobre a Solenidade de Pentecostes - 31 de Maio de 2017 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

El bienamado | Valeria lloró tras recordar cómo fue la muerte de su madre - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> El bienamado | Valeria lloró tras recordar cómo fue la muerte de su madre - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

El bienamado | Odorico convenció a Santina de olvidar su amor y casarse con Dirceo - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> El bienamado | Odorico convenció a Santina de olvidar su amor y casarse con Dirceo - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Maluma, Chayanne, Farruko, Shakira, Gente de Zona, Nacho, J Balvin, CNCO - Pop Latino Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:03:43.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét