Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Viejitas Pero Bonitas Mix Franco De Vita, Marc Anthony, Reik, Camila, Chayanne, Alejandro Fernández - Duration: 1:04:04.

-------------------------------------------

Andrea "Pupillo" De Rocco - LA BOTTEGA DE JA' - CASTAGNARI - Duration: 3:52.

It is an ancient voice, a voice that speaks about history, about humanity,

of mutual music, of music made for music.

"Here's another one!" "I felt a presence!"

It must have been more than 16 years ago,

the first time I was brought here by my accordion teacher.

As I entered I immediately breathed the scent of woods of all sorts

that this crazy man cut by hand and...

I will always remember this because it was like discovering another world...

I'm from Salento

so I always carry with me the breath of the sea

and I find it in the waves of the accordion.

The first time I heard the sound of an accordion it's something I'll never forget.

I was walking around the streets of Lecce

and saw a boy playing the accordion and singing at the same time

and I realized that he wasn't missing anything, it was like watching a whole musical group!

I was playing the accordion times before Negramaro, it was something I already had

and by dint of playing it in the dressing room, in the bathroom, in my room at night

it clearly broke through the souls of other people and still has a place of honour..

The accordion has the capability to get very fast to those who listen.

"Beautiful!"

"You know, this has not being played yet." "Yes,I can actually feel that"

"Still very tight, it gives you that feeling of reactivity"

"So what happens to these instruments over time? Take a moment to explain to me"

"Ok, like all things, as people age instruments get older too.

Wood 'transforms itself', a technical word for its transitions and it changes

not so much in terms of time passed but relatively to the time it is used to perform music!"

English version: Albert Sardei

For more infomation >> Andrea "Pupillo" De Rocco - LA BOTTEGA DE JA' - CASTAGNARI - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump acuso a los medios de fabricar mentiras por las recientes filtraciones de inteligencia - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump acuso a los medios de fabricar mentiras por las recientes filtraciones de inteligencia - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Guimarães, Portugal - Cidade Medieval, Castelo de Guimarães - Parte1 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Guimarães, Portugal - Cidade Medieval, Castelo de Guimarães - Parte1 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dos años de gobierno en Cádiz, 3ª parte - Duration: 12:11.

For more infomation >> Dos años de gobierno en Cádiz, 3ª parte - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

METALMAQ-Servicio Post-venta de utillaje plegadora-Press brake tooling(Wing Bend)-Outils de Pliage - Duration: 0:54.

Cutting of tools

Facing operation of tools

Milling of punches

Rectification of shear blades

Rectification of press brake tools

Laser marking for fast identification

For more infomation >> METALMAQ-Servicio Post-venta de utillaje plegadora-Press brake tooling(Wing Bend)-Outils de Pliage - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Escola do Legislativo inicia Curso de Cerimonial e Protocolo - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Escola do Legislativo inicia Curso de Cerimonial e Protocolo - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial - Thank You Greeting Card - Duration: 4:24.

Hi! I'm Susana from Pink&Fun

and today I will make a greeting card

using some of the materials that Rita sent to me

and I showed you in the previous video

So to the card base

I've cut cardstock with 17 cm x 12 cm

and I've scored it at 8.5 cm

I will fold from the score line

and set aside

Now, I will choose the patterned paper

and cut them in the needed measures

I cut one with 11,5 cm x 8 cm

and I'll stick it to the card

I cut the other with 11 cm x 7,5 cm

it will be to paste here

but before

I will use this stamp from Lilipop

and the embossing tools:

the heat gun,

the VersaMark ink

and the embossing powder

in this case, I will use the white

I will also use an A4 sheet folded in half

to put the powder back in the container easily

after use

So, I'll apply the ink

and stamp

The VersaMark is a special ink

that will grab the powder to melt

It can be replaced by slow drying inks

but it is better to talk about this in another video

I will apply the embossing powder

and gently remove any excess

To melt the powder, I use the heat gun

I will turn it on

allow to warm

and put over what I want to melt

for a few seconds

The paper shoud have more weight

than this I am using

to not wrinkle with the heat

I've cut some fun foam with 11 cm x 7.5 cm

that I'll adhere to the main panel with double-sided tape

and then to the card

I will die cut two hearts from this set

using the Sizzix Big Shot

one in white carsdstock and the other in patterned paper

I will paste one over the other

and apply to the card

Now, to embellish, I will choose a sticker

It will be one of these bows

that I fall in love at first sight

And here's my card

I hope you enjoyed,

thank you for watching

Kisses and see you next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét