Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

No, God!

No. No!

No!

Before nine moons, you'll give birth to a boy.

He will be king...

and the rest of us will be his servants.

Satan!

Today I'll father your son so the sixth prophecy will be fulfilled.

My God!

Admit your pact with the devil...

so the Lord Almighty will have mercy of your soul.

That's why your heretic enemies where beheaded!

Why do you want to kill me?

It's not me who sentenced you to death.

It's your ambition. It's the weakness of your soul.

You betrayed our Lord...

when he made you the noble executioner of his church.

Yes, I did it!

And you too should do it!

Satan is the true prince. He's the true king.

Repent before it's too late!

Rot in hell.

Some day someone will come and wrench the axe out.

Then I'll return with more power...

to father Satan's son in one of your descendants.

And that day all San Ramón will be sorry!

OFFICE OF PUBLIC SECURITY

What's the matter, Captain? Where are we going?

You just follow me. C'mon!

I always said you were good...

but I never thought you were such a good gunsmith.

I still can't understand how you made it work.

Let's try it to see how it works.

It's a miracle after such a long time.

I have to make some tiny adjustments.

Don't worry. I don't think I'll use it.

I n this town they don't even kill flies.

You never know.

Very well.

- Hi, dad. - Hi.

- Hello. - We're leaving.

- Where are you going? - Some friends arrived from Mexico...

and we'll spend the weekend in the country.

You know what they're like. They love sleeping outdoors.

They think that way they'll get rid of the smog.

- And who gave you permission? - I haven't, yet.

- My future husband. - She can go.

Besides, I'm big enough to take care of myself.

- Well, take care. - Bye, see you.

- Bye. - Good bye.

Enjoy it.

Olivia, if you're gonna light a bonfire...

remember to put it out.

Don't provoke a fire as you did last time.

- But you really enjoyed it. - It's wans't fun. Take care.

- Hi! - Hello.

- How are you? - Fine.

- Hi. - Hi!

- How are you? - Fine.

Let's go!

From here on we have to walk.

And what are you waiting for?

Aren't you gonna help us?

Hey, you're so thoughtless.

We're freezing. The potholes are rough...

and you come at full speed.

Look, robbing graveyards is not easy.

So, you'll accept what you've got or you will...

Or we will what?

Or you'll go!

I'm sick of you.

Go to hell.

Yeah. Enjoy your findings.

Jorge! Andrea!

Don't go. Come back.

Don't worry about them. They'll be back soon.

Help us to bring the things down.

I'm sure this is the place.

I hope this time you're right.

I hope so. We've gone to seven graveyards...

and we haven't found anything.

I n this town, they bury people with offerings of gold.

They think that gold...

helps them to find the way to heaven.

Push it up!

This is very hard!

Help me to put the covering down.

Francisco Cacique.

Here?

- Yes, it's here. - Are you sure?

I'm sure.

There's so much gold down here, that I can almost see it.

What will Jorge and Andrea be doing?

Who knows.

Careful with the gas.

Careful with the gas!

Diana, pass me the screwdriver and the hammer.

Light it up!

There's nothing.

There's so much gold, that I can almost see it.

Hey, no! I'm sure...

C'mon, help me to go down.

Let me pass!

I don't know what's the matter.

I keep feeling a lot of golf.

You don't believe me, do you?

Rebeca!

Rebeca!

Rebeca!

Rebe! Rebeca!

Armando, move. I'm going down.

No!

- Rebeca! - Rebe!

Rebeca!

Rebeca!

Rebeca!

Are you okay? Answer!

Rebe!

Go down carefully.

Be careful.

Here I go.

Be careful, Manolo.

Go slowly, Manolo.

- Be careful, Manolo. - Slowly, Manolo.

It can be! What are we gonna do?

I'm okay.

Rebeca!

Rebeca!

Rebeca!

You scared me!

Are you alright?

- Yeah, but let's get out of here. - Calm down. I'll take you out.

How marvelous.

Armando!

Armando, throw the rope. Both of you come down!

What rope? Let's get out of here!

Shut up. Everything'll be fine.

What's it like going down there?

- Just come down. It's okay. - Manolo!

Pass me the pickax, the shovel, and the lamp.

Give me the lamp.

Manolo, this is creepy!

- Look at this. - We're fine.

- Manolo? - What?

What's this place?

How can I know? It looks like a basement.

- A basement of what? - I don't know!

- It gives me the creeps. - Calm down. We're all together.

Nothing's gonna happen.

- They're all assholes. - Don't worry.

They'll pay for it.

It's gold, Diana!

Gold for us!

It can't be!

Look, jewels.

I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Hey, come! There's more over here!

Even more?

This one is for my folks.

We're rich!

Thank you!

- Manolo? - What?

Come and see what I found!

Hey, hold on. Leave me the lamp.

As you wish.

Look at this.

What? I don't read English.

Don't be silly. It's here.

Here there must be much more than over there.

What are you waiting for? Let's take him out.

Imagine how much they'll give us for this.

We'd never found so much gold!

I want to travel.

I want to buy myself a lot of clothes.

Diana! Look at this!

It's awesome!

Leave that grave.

What's the matter with you?

I don't know.

But there's something I don't like.

We've got enough, Manolo.

Be satisfied and let's go.

Don't start with your superstitions, Rebe.

- Let us work. - She's right.

Let's go before we're jailed for tomb profanation.

Tomb profanation?

From today on we're archaeologists, right?

- Exactly. - That's it.

I think it's loose.

Light it up.

Light it up!

C'mon.

It's very heavy.

Lift it up from there.

That's it.

You were right, Armando. We're rich.

We're rich!

No, don't come.

As you didn't wanna help us, all this is for Manolo and for me.

Look, Armando, the rules are the rules.

What is found is for all of us.

What do you think this guy did to receive such a horrible death?

Don't touch it.

I'm warning you.

If you touch that axe, you'll regret it.

Rebeca, please, it's okay. You wanna see?

Besides, this thing...

must be worth a lot of money.

- Do you want it? - No, thank you.

You keep it.

Rebe is right. Something strange is going on.

Leave that and let's go.

Good heavens. This is just what we needed.

I don't care. Let's go.

Jorge, we must go back.

Armando, let's get out from here.

Don't be afraid, Diana.

What do you think if I give you this for a party?

Manolo, I warned you not to do it.

I have the feeling that something bad will happen.

Rebe, please, stop this nonsense.

Armando, let's go!

Help me, Rebeca.

Hurry up!

Let's go!

- Give me your hand. - Hurry.

- Why are you laughing? - Let's go.

Let's go straight to Mexico to sell all this...

and become millionaires.

As we are here...

we can come back tomorrow to see what we find.

Are you out of your mind?

I am sick of all this.

What happened? Are you sick or afraid?

If you say it for the fog and the wind down there...

it was just a coincidence.

I don't believe in nonsense.

If I say so, it's because we've got a lot.

There's no need to take unnecessary risks.

Let's go to Mexico and we'll do whatever we want.

Okay. You're right.

What's the matter with this trash?

Why doesn't it start?

- At long last. - Ready.

Let's go.

Armando, or you hurry up or I'll drive.

Calm down. We're going now.

What's happening now?

- I think it's the mud. - I'll have a look.

Stop revving the engine. We're stuck.

Come down to push.

I n this rain?

Yeah, in this rain. Both of you.

Don't push me.

One, two, three!

- Stronger! - Push!

- Damn van! - Move!

Don't stop!

What do you think I'm doing?

It's impossible.

Let's go!

Stop revving the engine!

Stop it!

Let's get in.

How dreadful!

It's impossible to move it.

We need somebody to help us.

Why don't we go to the town...

and we ask for help?

With this rain we'll get nowhere.

Look. That's strange.

It stopped raining.

Hello.

H i.

Are you in trouble?

No, we're fine.

If you like we'll help you to get the van out.

Okay. Thank you.

You've very kind.

Diana, give me the jewels.

But hide them.

Get down.

It's fortunate you were over here.

We thought we would be stuck all night long.

You were really lucky.

Yes. This is a very dangerous place.

Could you hold the horse, please?

Pablo, I'll be back soon. I'm going for Jacinta.

Jacinta!

What a fussy mare.

Jacinta.

Jacinta!

Jacinta!

Jacinta.

Jacinta.

Jacinta.

Wait for me a moment.

I'll see what's wrong with my friend.

What happened?

- Did you take the axe? - No, I didn't.

- You? - No.

- No, we didn't. - Why?

'Cause it's not there.

- Could they have taken it? - They didn't come over here.

- Will they hurt us? - No. They're just peasants.

Toño!

No!

You stay here.

Let's go.

I wonder what happened.

I don't now but let's get out of here.

Hey, Rebe, what's going on?

I don't know.

I'm scared to be here alone.

I'm sacred, too.

Manolo! Armando!

Manolo!

Armando!

- Armando! - Manolo!

- Armando! - Where are you?

Shut up.

Freeze! Police!

You, show me your hands.

Your hands!

You'll have to explain many things.

And the jewels?

I hid them near.

I warned you.

This is a curse. All this is your fault.

Very nice.

Move,

Get in.

I n you go.

C'mon, move.

They've taken the bodies, Captain.

Apparently they were killed with a heavy, sharp object.

Maybe with a machete.

Take them to the Police Station.

- Send someone to take the van. - Yes, Captain.

- What's your name? - Mónica.

I want to know the truth. The truth!

Rebeca de la Huerta.

- And you? - Me what?

- What's your name? - Manolo.

- Manolo what? - Manolo Andrade.

- Who are your parents? - Pedro Negrete and Teresa Álvarez.

Hey...

I swear we didn't have anything to do with the peasant's deaths.

But, you know if you let us go...

there's some money.

Don't try to be funny 'cause it could be worse.

Remember you're under arrest on suspicion of homicide.

I want to know everything. Do you understand?

You... where did you get these jewels from? Tell me!

Answer when you're questioned!

Okay, Captain. Leave him!

We're tomb sackers. Happy now?

We make our living like that.

We take it from those who don't need it anymore...

and we give it to those who need it.

Tell him about the axe.

What axe is she talking about?

We were in the graveyard searching for things in the graves.

We found a corridor.

It came out onto a very strange crypt.

It was very old.

There was a very big skeleton with the axe in its chest.

We liked it and we pulled it out.

This was encrusted in the axe, Captain.

It was in the back of the van.

We don't know who did it, but it was stolen.

What about the blood on your hands?

I tripped and I fell near one of the bodies.

Why don't you come with us to the crypt...

so you'll see that we're telling the truth?

Why don't you go to the graveyard and convince yourself?

Everything at its right time.

Take them.

- Move. - You, too. Move.

Eagle one,

Go on.

We've got two bodies in the km 2 to the road to Mexico.

Apparently, it's the same murderer.

It's not possible.

At what time were they killed?

- Approximately 10 minutes ago. - What?

Affirmative, Captain.

The bodies are still fresh.

Take them to the forensic. Over and out.

Raúl!

Raúl!

- What's the matter? - Where's the machine gun?

I have it in my bedroom. What's the matter?

A murderer is on the loose.

I'm afraid he's near where Olivia and her friends are.

Hey, Fer, what do you say if we take the equipment out?

Okay.

Let's see.

- Camera. - Camera.

Film for 36 color prints.

Here it is.

Tomorrow we'll get up at 6: 00.

If you'd told me you were gonna photograph birds...

I wouldn't have come.

Who comes with me to bring water?

- Not me. - Me, either.

Don't be bad. It's very dark.

Please. No?

You're mean.

Careful. When it stops raining, the vampires come out.

S-54. This is Captain López.

Answer, Lalo.

Yes, Captain.

I'm going to Cruz Blanca.

I might need help. Come soon.

I'm going immediately. Over and out.

Viky!

Viky?

What happened to her? I heard her scream.

Look!

Viky!

Viky! Viky!

Viky!

Viky!

Viky!

Viky!

Open the glove compartment.

I hope there's no need to use it.

No!

The keys?

- Where are the key? - I don't have them.

They fell down.

You've seen them.

- Where are they? - Here, behind.

- I'm going for them. - Quiet.

Stop. There is the camp.

Olivia!

Captain!

Look at this.

We're late.

Olivia!

Olivia!

You cover that side.

- I'll go this way. - Okay.

Olivia!

Olivia!

Raúl!

Calm down!

It's over. Calm down.

- Wait here for me. - No, Raúl!

Be careful, Raúl!

Raúl!

Let's get out of here.

No! Raúl!

Raúl!

Let me go for Raúl, dad!

Take her home right away and protect her.

- What's going on, Captain? - Take her.

Come with me.

Get in!

Drink.

C'mon, drink.

This will warm you up.

Go and get changed.

- Go. - Okay.

I'll wait here for you.

Go.

Father!

Father!

Father. Father!

Father.

Father.

Who is there?

- It's me, Father. - Captain!

I need to talk to you.

What can I do for you?

Father...

you are the only one who can read Latin.

I need you to uncover...

the mystery hidden in this book.

The coat of arms of the Holy Inquisition.

What's the matter, Captain? Why such hurry?

Many people have died...

and more will die if we don't do something.

A strange murderer is on the loose.

I think...

the book must have the answer.

What must I look for?

I don't know.

I'm not the one to say it.

But in that murderer there's something supernatural.

It's as if it were the devil.

I understand.

Come back later.

Thank you, Father.

Jorge.

Manolo. Rebeca!

Where were you, asshole?

We are in deep trouble.

We're being blamed for two murders.

- I know. We saw everything. - Open.

Armando, what's wrong? Manolo!

- Manolo. - Shut up.

Help him, Manolo!

Manolo!

Manolo!

No!

Leave me!

- Armando. - Leave me!

- Armando! - Open.

Manolo, please, leave me.

No!

Jorge!

Jorge, no!

- Andrea! - Jorge.

React. The keys!

No!

Give me the van keys.

This way. Hurry!

- Where is Diana? - Diana!

- The van is there. - Let's go!

Manolo. Diana!

Hurry up!

Hurry!

Andrea!

Let's go!

Leave me!

What's the matter with you?

Andrea!

Get in the van. Get in!

The keys?

What's the matter?

- What's the matter? - Hurry!

Diana!

Diana.

Diana!

Diana!

Damn you, Satan.

I n the name of God Almighty...

I order you to go away. Damn you, Satan!

Father!

Father?

Father.

Father.

Father.

It has...

a satanic pact.

He's looking for a virgin woman...

to father Satan's son.

The Antichrist.

You must finish him off.

It's not possible.

I shot him several times but he won't die.

The axe.

You have to stab him with the axe in the chest.

What else?

I must know more?

There's...

a small satanic figure.

It's part of the axe.

The book. The book!

We have to go. Let me help you.

No!

Hurry.

Go and destroy him!

Okay, Father. I'll come back for you.

Oh, my God.

Lalo.

Lalo.

Lalo.

Lalo?

What are you doing?

The Captain's daughter is in danger.

- We must help her. - No. Don't be crazy.

Do you want us to get killed, too?

It's our duty.

It's our fault that that thing has revived.

- Let's help the Captain, Manolo. - No!

We can't help anyone. We're leaving this town.

Think of Diana and the rest. We owe it to them.

Olivia!

Lalo!

Olivia!

Olivia.

No!

Help!

Help!

Dad!

Dad, help me.

Calm down. That's it.

Hurry.

No!

No!

No!

Dad!

No!

To the left.

Where is it?

God knows.

I don't know why I took notice of you.

The Captain.

What happened? Where is it?

I don't know how, but it disappeared.

Thank you.

You saved my life.

Kid, near the crypt there's a box with dynamite.

- Bring it here. - Now you believe us, don't you?

Shut up, Manolo.

Hurry, Captain. Your daughter is in danger.

Let's go.

Captain!

Distribute the dynamite everywhere.

We'll crush that cursed one.

I've done enough. We're leaving.

Look, kid...

if you don't help me, you'll do 10 years in prison...

for sacking graves. Understood?

Get me out of here, dad.

Listen carefully.

Take her to the van and go straight to the town.

Alright, Captain.

C'mon. Let's go.

Come with us, dad.

I'll go in a moment. Take her away.

Let's go.

Hurry up, kid.

What do you think I'm doing?

C'mon!

Light the wick!

- Manolo. - Go away!

Move. Let's go!

Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God...

- Dad! - No.

Holy Mary, Mother of God...

pray for us sinners...

Now and at the hour of our death.

Blessed is the fruit...

Dad!

Dad!

Dad!

Dad, are you alright?

- Are you alright? - Yes.

At long last this horrible nightmare has ended.

It's not easy to get rid of me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét