Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Hi!I'm Maria!

if you can dream it, you can do it.

Hey, how are you?I hope you're doing great!

We got a new intro and that makes me the happiest girl on Earth!

Write a comment telling me if you like the new intro! I wanna know your opinion.

If you're new, welcome! I'M Maria, I hope you like this video and help me subscribing down here.

Today I'm gonna show you how to personalize our snapcode.

It will look something like this...

You can use a lot of colors, it's super easy and I'm gonna show you how to do it.

1.) Go to our phone's internet (mine is Safari)

We can also do it on our computer and then download it to our phone.

2.)Go to snapchat.com

3.) On the right side we'll click on the three lines and choose 'Snapcodes'

4.)Log in

4.)Click on 'my snapcodes'

5.)Go down and choose 'download snapcode'

6.) Save as image or screenshot

We'll need an app called Picsart, we'll open it and the choose the snapcode we just downloaded.

7.) We'll go to effects and choose 'blach & white cross'

8.) We'll click 'apply' and go to effects again and choose popart and gradient effect.

We can change color and you can play with it until you like it.

9.) move saturation to 100% and choose 'multiply' option.

10.)With the eraser, erase the color from the center and you can use the brush to color again if you mess up.

Then we'll save it.

11.)Go to snapchat and take a screenshot of your snapchat profile.

12.)Go to our camera roll in snapchat and choose the icon we just made. Make a sticker with it.

Take your time...

Finally, we'll go to our camera roll again and choose the screenshot we just did and place our sticker on top of our icon.

This is how nice it will look and now you can send it to your friends and show them the new look of you snapcode.

You can also put it on your social media and it's you're own snapcode so people can actually add you if they scan it.

This is it for today, i hope you liked the video! Don't forget to subscribe and like this video!

Send me on my social media the pictures of you cool new icons!

Here are all my social networks, make sure you follow me and message me because I love chatting with you guys!

Love you guys! See you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét