Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Hi! I'm Panela.

are you there?

I'm a cat :P

and a week ago someone left me in the trash

and it was so cold, but fortunately a person found me

I arrived at this house, everything was a little bit weird

i think maybe they noticed how hungry I was, because they gave me food

love, and a comfy bed

at first I did not want to get away from my human

i was really scared that they leave me again

after a few days i really liked being here, I feel comfortable with this humans. There's just one of them that never want me to get close, she starts yelling, she's a little bit weird, I still love her, she's always laughing about what I do.

i love playing with the couches

and with the humans!

I always like to take a shower

and sleep

sometimes I tread on my humans, just to feel the warm sensation

sometimes I spy them, just to make sure they're alright

humans are a little bit weird...

but I like them a lot, most of the time... when they don't do this kind of weird things...

just like Panela, they're a thousands of animals out in the streets. I know that sometimes take care of a animal is not that easy, and because of problems and money we can not afford a pet. But that is not an excuse for you to throw up to the streets a animal.

just because they can not speak verbally to us, doesn't mean that they don't feel. they're plenty of shelters and houses for cats and dogs, just in case you cannot take care of your pet. this is for less animals in the streets and more animals happy.

This is not my type of videos but this was something that happens to me recently and I didn't stop thinking about how just in Perú they're thousands of animals that are treated the same or worst.

Panela was found in the trash 1 month after she was born, normally kittys are separated from the mom 2 month after they born....as minimum...

thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét