Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

Saturday night, I am out with some girlfriends

we just thought to have a nice evening out.

get something to eat, get something to drink, have great evening.

and we had, until this group of guys

who has some very strong opinions about my cloth

they yell at me

they try to kick, they call me a whore

and that makes me sad

that makes me really sad, because when I left the house, I didn't know I was wearing something wrong.

and I still think I didn't, because

I live in Denmark, and I am a modern woman

I can wear what I want, I can do as I want

I have my rights

Don't I?

For more infomation >> De kaldte hende for LUDER (They called her a WHORE) - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Refuge de Pombie (Trail) / L'homme pressé (Noir Désir) - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Refuge de Pombie (Trail) / L'homme pressé (Noir Désir) - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tutoriales LS: Cambio de Guarda - Duration: 1:59.

77 - start the broadcast

Welcome to Lucifer Saber's broadcasting channel,

from which we will guide you through

the features and maintenance of the Argonaut modular saber.

The lightsaber's emmitter

has three different parts:

the tip, the bladeguard, and light module.

The allen screw al the tip

holds the blade and the bladeguard in place.

Unscrew it carefully to remove the blade,

this way you can wear it on your belt, or replace it.

You can also remove the bladeguard to place a new one.

We suggest using a good screwdriver

to avoid damage on the screw.

The different bladeguards we have available

are inspired on the most popular lightsabers.

The basic bladeguards are

the Vector and the Crotal.

You can find both in aluminum or

anozided black.

We also have more elaborated bladeguards:

the Walker and the Dualis.

Removing the blade will make replacing the bladeguard

much easier.

After a couple turns on the screw

use the Force a little bit to attach the blade

and give the screw a few more turns.

You don't need to screw it very tight,

just until everything is locked in place.

The screws are small and can break

if you use excessive force .

You can find more information about our lightsabers

at lucifersabers.com and at our networks.

End of transmission.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét